Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Tubo Evic by Lamart

duff

Get off my grass!
Full convection on-demand vape made in Switzerland.
What's not to like?
a63iBt2.jpg

I had the opportunity to strip out a Tubox and rehouse the heater.
All Scottish woods.
The top section and 510 adapter are Yew. The base is Elm.
Had to make sure it worked okay.
Big effortless tasty cloud from a cold start.

Hey all,

Personally I'm not yet into 510 mods even tho I've owned a couple for the past couple years. :mental: Just haven't gotten around to it I guess.

@duff, I'm guessing you're quite familiar, no?

At any rate, I really like the design work in these wooden holders by Lamart that replace the Tubo Evic...check'em out!

I'm not a fan of pre-order, as these are, but most small-time makers seem to raise their capital that way. At any rate, if anyone is interested, apparently you can pre-order for the next batch in January at: support@lamart.ch Not sure if your credit card will be charged right away or not.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
@Fat Freddy, reached out to them, suggested to pop in here and offer some feedback q/a, these units look great. Not sure either about CC charges, 3-4 weeks lead time for desired custom unit. I'm curious about these powerhouse portables, was always a bit meh about batteries though.

Last edited:
@Fat Freddy, reached out to them, suggested to pop in here and offer some feedback q/a, these units look great. Not sure either about CC charges, 3-4 weeks lead time for desired custom unit. I'm curious about these powerhouse portables, was always a bit meh about batteries though.

What I don't understand entirely is whether these cases require one specific 510 mod or can you use several different box mods? Or, are these particular box mods built in to the case and if so which 510 box mods are they?

Is it this box mod (below) only?

P stands for "Predator" and 80 = watts

Dunno really!

Last edited:
They come with the mod all set up and ready to go!

This new version has a P80 mod built in. You don't need to configure anything if you don't want or buy a separate mod.

Put in the battery, set your temp and choose between single on-demand hits or cruise and enjoy a full convection powerhouse.

I can't recommend them enough if you want battery powered convection.

And they are beautiful in person.

As always, the waiting is the hardest part! :wink:

I recently received my Tetra P80. I have had an OG Tubo for several years and like the Lamart products in general.

I have to say that the Tetra heater is more powerful than the Tubo heater seems to work to make a VERY even AVB with almost no hotspots!

There is no fiddling with mods or the like. Put in a charged 18650 a loaded stem and you are good to go right out of the box.

Lamart makes many different cooling stems, but my current favorite is the Nub cooling stem which is available as an option when ordering a Tetra P80 or just on its own.

I just received my first Tetra P80 from @lamart ! It is a gorgeous device with fantastic TCR performance. It took almost three months after I ordered it, but it was well worth the wait!

Has anyone found any glass mouthpiece/stems/screens from US retailers that are compatible? I need a new mouthpiece or two and screens and Switzerland shipping just takes too long and is too expensive for accessories.

Any 19mm male will work is my understanding.
I really wish they used a different mod.........I despise wismec products.
Absolutely the cheapest,shittiest made mods I have bought so far.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back