Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to go to Stilt Day At The Beach. I'm taking a picnic, and getting there early to set up. Doesn't matter to me if it's in black and white days, or modern color time. As long as folks are running around on stilts in bathing suits, or other active wear, that's where I'll be.
women-on-stilts-retro-images-archive.jpg

I'm not going to be on stilts. I'm more of a spectator. An observer of spectacle. Still, I'm taking my super portable Air. That way, I can say "How's the Air up there? The Air is fine down here." I guess I have to take spare Air or two for that to work out well and not be a total jerk.

landes-stilt-walkers-86.jpg

The men, of course, don't mind displaying Mad Stilt Skilz, but they get all modest in the costume department. They also cheat just a teensy bit. Not much, but they sort of do a tripod thing, and it's not Natural so while they get propped, they don't get props for it. I'd like to see them play volleyball in the sand in a bathing suit, then get the old tripod out. See how that works out for everyone.
1e9e002d3bb9f865e89bb9d514024ac0.jpg

After volleyball it's track and field.. Sprints, hop scotch, long jumps and three legged races, followed by a Minor Marathon. Days like this are Retro Refreshing. I'm bringing popsicles, corn dogs and Stilton cheese.

Last edited:
Oh now, I want to go to where I can see. My eyes haven't been the best, but you get a bit older, and I can never find my reading glasses. Did I say that already? I thought I said that. Cats are the thing. I'm not a cat lady. I'm more of a female Feline Enthusiast. I love cats, and they love me. Now, I admit I'm comfy, some say ample. That's fine, fine. My cats like a good lap, and a good nap, I say. I like to get comfortable and be comfortable. I'm a reliable source of warmth, both emotional and physical. I like to set up my Arizer Extreme Q and vape away. That's a good time killer right there. Only thing is, my cats don't look the same.
19.jpg

There's all of this third eye business. What that's about, I'll never know. I know there is nowhere I'd rather be than with my cats and my weed. Sometimes, when I get bored, I blow up a cat nip balloon with the EQ. Did I say that ? I know I said that. It gets crazy round here on cat nip day. I just get out the sardines and the cat nip balloons and weed and and we have a party. Don't we, Sweetums?
kittens-in-a-basket-katie-tolley.jpg

Sometimes it just seems they're messing with me. I know I get paranoid, but they just look at me so odd, and they look different than they used to. Not look look different, but they look different.
weldon_4.jpg
They see different. I know. I know. It's the weed. And I'm 93. But I've been 93 for months now, and it's only here lately things don't look the same. They aren't enen the same color any more. That's how I know, that's how I know it's good weed.
casey_weldon_006.jpg

Last edited:
If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a Dynavap fan. So, I'd love to visit DeForest, WI, home of Dynavap, to vape with George and the whole Dynavap crew. We'd compare all the current Vapcap models, choosing our favorites.

Unfortunately WI is still an unfriendly state so this will have to wait. Someday.

Deforest_Welcome_Sign_-_panoramio.jpg

I've a simply burning desire to picnic on Pluto. I'd want to go Retro, back to when Pluto was a planet. That's one thing about having a Heavenly Body, you find yourself sympathizing with other Heavenly Bodies, and I can just feel the mortification Pluto must have felt on getting demoted. That's reason enough for a picnic. We must cheer Pluto and ourselves Up. I'm taking my Air, of course. Air on Pluto is essential. Or elemental. Or both!
il_fullxfull.1414055119_hk9q.jpg

I'm taking a few friends for company, and I must remember that Kerri Anne just has the worst munchies you can imagine. She is ravenous. And she doesn't care for sea food, which is a shame. I was just saying to one of the guys ...It doesn't matter. He's gone. They're both gone. So maybe not invite Kerri Anne on a double date in the future. Which is unfortunate. She's lovely company when she's not hungry.
9415e3fcfe5a82300ed084425a0e7a3b--zombie-girl-zombie-pin-up.jpg

Where: Pluto
Why: Because I miss the dear old place.
What Vape: The Air
Why: You simply need Air, darling!
What Foods: A lovely picnic, really it was. I brought several baskets, a mini fridge...and there was all of that freeze dried food still in the Rocket Ship...don't You just love the words Rocket Ship? It is so Spacey...or is it Spacish?

Last edited:
I would like to go to the future and sit in a spacecraft and watch our sun turn to a red giant (apparently it is too small to become a supernova) and fry the earth. I would by then have a Sic Halo to dab my own rosin on (Dnail might have stock by then) because a melted face would go well with a melted planet.

I'd like to go back to the beginning, so I can tell Sally Anne how it all ends up. From the time we were babies, she's tried to take my Jimmy. It was always me, Jimmy and Sally Anne. Of course, if I go back now I'm going to take my Crafty, because that's what I am.
junpoco1.jpeg
I'm the angry one.
Sally Anne is the brazen one, and our Jimmy is in the middle.
It only got worse as we got older. Sally Anne would not let Jimmy and me be. I'd say, "Jimmy, you have to choose", and he'd say, "Wait until we grow up. It will be different then," as if growing up could solve the problem of too much Sally Anne, and not enough Jimmy !
il_fullxfull.874330546_nel3.jpg

Well, up we grew, and before we were through,
tumblr_inline_mhbvcqhWNV1qz4rgp.jpg

Jimmy had grown, and was man enough for we two!

Happy Anniversary, Jimmy and Sally Anne. Love, MaryJane

Where: Back to the cradle of our love
Why : To let everyone know how happy we'll be
What Vape: Crafty
Why: I was smart enough to keep Jimmy and Sally Anne. Plus, I can travel through time!
For food : Pot roast, pot-atoes, pot pie and MaryJane's Special Brownies
Why :They are Jimmy favorites

Abe was my first Real Imaginary friend.
ADDDEAAA6QA7IAIAAAAAB5AB6QA7777774AAAAAALABFQAQA.jpg

If I could, I'd see Abe again.
I could talk to him, tell him things.
In turn, Abe would tell me to do things.
08.jpg

We would take the train
Akron-Aert-Museum-MarkRyden_TheMeatTrain_VAMOCA_TurnthePage-1.jpg

And go out to lunch
2e252c988e4376b03db83a7b78161911.jpg

And there was always plenty of meat.

1420749732-629-45.jpg

It's not over, with Abe and I. There's still that Pesky Baby. Still, Hisrty can't be told in one saying, even if it never happened.

Where: My Imaginary past
Why: happy memories in the making
What Vape: My Ghost, because that's what Abe is to me now
Why: he never said, he just went off to the theater
Food: Meat

Last edited:
The World is not kind to meat juggling butcher tree surgeons. Abe knew that, even if it was something I had to learn. I'm going back again, to the place Abe and I shared. I'm taking my Sidekick vape, because by now I'm Abe's Sidekick. It's not the tastiest vape, but this wasn't the tastiest lesson. Abe came to me, and explained what was to happen, and what I was to do.
lincolns_head.jpg

I was alarmed, but Abe taught me to persevere. Our idyllic days of lunch and trains were over. The days of flying roasts and airborne sausages were at an end. Abe met with ambush, in the bush on the way to a tree.
original-4.jpg

We almost lost the baby, but through Devine Intervention, I was able to help smuggle the Pesky Baby to safety.
0e39dd62dbd08582044538880d0d6d82.jpg

Abe was lost, and the trees faired poorly.
downloadfile-17.jpg
Abe checks in, now and again. And I can always see him on money. It isn't the same as it was, but the way it was wasn't the same as it was, so it's hard to say how it's changed.
mark-ryden-tree-of-mystery.jpg

There's no going back. Abe is toast. It's sad. I'm sad. The only one happy is the Pesky Baby.

Where: My sordid, imaginary past
Why: to save the baby. To say goodbye to a friend. Because Abe told me to.
What vape: Sidekick
Why: because Sidekicks kick butt. SIDEKICKS RULE

Where?: Volcán Ceboruco

Why?: Well, look at it. It's beautiful. Plus, if I get thirsty I have Agave.

What Vape?: The G43.

Why?: Because @Cuckfumbustion said so. And, the cows and I are in no hurry. We have time for the G43 to heat up as we walk through this amazing field of soon to be tequila.

Cow Agave.jpg

All right, I will explain what happened to the Pesky Baby, but I'm only going to vape at the end, so pay attention.
Birthofvenus.jpg

While Abe was being attacked, Pesky Baby was getting hosed by Jesus. It was a quickie Baptism, but I am not questioning it a bit. We needed Devine Intervention to get away, and there wasn't much time. Unfortunately, we then had a soggy Pesky Baby, so we escaped to where there was a baby dryer.
1420765910-32496-33.jpg

After being tumbled dry, our Saved infant was able to be placed with a nice family.
Picture 49.png

Where he played with toys
And grew into a normal Pesky Boy.
marion-peck-untitled.jpg

He grew into a Pesky Man, but he had a Not Pesky Daughter. I'd like to visit the Not Pesky Daughter now, going to back then.
I'll take my Super Surfer, because she likes me to fill balloons and watch the light show, while I hit the whip. We have much to discuss, and I talk to her about Abe. You see, Abe was my First Real Imaginary Friend, but he wasn't the last .
rosiesteaparty-rydenfinal.jpg!Large.jpg

Where: I want to go to the Meat Party
Why : To visit my friend, Aberielle
What Vape : Super Surfer
Why : Lights, balloons and vapor. Good times and good friends

Last edited:
There isn't a question of which vape, of course. It will be a Ghost. For me, there isn't anything else. It's a curse, of course. I wanted to be the Widow Maker, but I forgot to tip the old witch-would-be-a-nice-way-of-putting-it. How was I supposed to know to tip? She owned the establishment, so I thought it was all inclusive. You live, you learn.
Speaking in Tongues.jpg

Now I blow Ghosts, the way some people blow smoke rings. Vape in, ghost out.
It wasn't always that easy.
First I tried looking for ghosts
xue-wang-hush.png

But they were never where I looked
I tried the Mirror Method, where you frighten someone to ghosthood, but often ended up with unintended ghosts
9a19ffab4e839bd3077ea120806d5ba4--creepy-art-weird-art.jpg

I even tried the old way, using Smoke
Xue Wang 00.jpg

That smelled awful, by the way
In the end, I got into vaping. It's clean. It's easy. I use my Ghost. I make a ghost.
There are many ways to make a ghost. I know. I've been a Ghost Maker over 150 years. I can honestly say, there is no easier, nicer or more pleasant way than vaping. I get to make a ghost, and no one gets hurt. It's a win-win situation.

I'd like to go back, and tip the old bitch. Maybe vape a bowl to forestall curses. If she was truly bad natured and only using no tip as an excuse because she-was-a-psycho-who-wanted-everyone -ghosting which is what I suspect, then I'd like to kill her before she could curse me. Then I'd be responsible for only one ghost. Here's the bitches pic
Marion-Peck-Water-Spirit.jpg

Where: The past to fix things. To the witches estate and establishment.
Why : Like I said, to fix things
What vape: the Ghost
Why: It resonates with me, and it assists in my creative process

In a hot air balloon watching the sun do its thing, it looks like a nice peaceful spot to do nothing but vape, Arizer Air because it is written on the balloon so I might get a discount on the tickets.:thumbsup:

It's really not quite a good moment to talk ...where do I want to go? Anywhere but here. Brazil, maybe. Right now, I'm at the wrong place, at the wrong time, doing the wrong thing. Which vape? Uh, Ghost. Thanks for asking. What? Like I'm going to say Fierce, Fury, or Mighty at a time like this? I guess I could say Saionara, but that would be wrong... No, let's say Ghost for the vape, and can you get me to Brazil? This? It's complicated. They're Vultures, ain't they? Just Vultures.
fowl-play-xue-wang.jpg

Where : Brazil. NOW
Why : Let's say I'm a grieving widower in need of a change if scenery
Which vape : Ghost, in memory of Laura
Why vape : To help me forget Laura
Foods: Um, I'm kind of in a hurry. Whatever it is, get it to go

Oh how the feathers have flown! I'd like to take you back with me to the coop. I'm taking my LSV. I need a great vape, and it doesn't get as much love as it deserves. If you're that worried grab an extension cord. We're going to sit with the flock, and vape. Everyone has had their feathers ruffled, and a vape and a story is what we need. Maybe some corn muffins.
See, Big Emu should not have been in the flock. He loved birds, chickens mostly, and not in a good way. You can see from this picture of him as a boy
bizarre-old-photos-22.jpg

That's not right. Maybe some kids grow out of it, but it's better all around to not be a pervert in the first place. If you are going to be around all of those hens and chicks, you have to be cool.
You can see from this picture of Bigger Bird, Biggest Emu, as a boy
82c5a55c2c198fa4b42d727fdbab46dc.jpg

Good with birds from a tender age
730c73608a04edc1b3fc423a74f66f1f.jpg

And totally cool, as well. You can't fake that.
But Emu tried. He went so far as to try to pull a coup. He tried to get others to join him
63a2c8a553da90f15e23791c93779ec0.jpg

But, fortunately they were confused, and thought he meant "coop", so they were waiting in the hen house. No harm, no fowl.
Emu, meanwhile caught the attention of everyone, mostly due to his new outfit
d4f336bf7d719af7784e104f2a52327b.jpg

It just wasn't. It wasn't. Even Emu knew better.
He changed
scary-vintage-halloween-costumes-creepy-20.jpg

But it wasn't enough to escape the wrath of Biggest Bird Ever
And this was the last we saw of Emu. His tail feathers flying.
weird-vintage-chicken-costume.jpg

Leaving Bigger Emu as the only Emu.
Now we just call him The Cock Of The Walk
tumblr_n667evbkiz1tcws1lo1_400.jpg

Where : To the coop
Why : To share the gossip
Which vape : LSV
Why: It's so handy when nesting
What food :Egg salad sandwiches. I just love eggs.

We love Nature and all, we Nature Girls. If we didn't, we wouldn't meet in the woods for tea and babies. We vape, of course, and today we are passing around a Plenty vape, wishing we had plenty. Sadly, there are only three babies, so sacrifices must be made. At least one sacrifice, anyway.
Picture 1.png

You could tell from the way Arabella was looking at Jill, fish was not lucky. Dear, sweet, Jill was not lucky in the baby grab. That fish left her floundering, and she was designated Tree Hugger for the day.
girl_eaten_by_a_tree.jpg

With That out of the way for the year, the next meeting should be far less tense. We will be able to serve something other than babies, and Jill.

Where: To the Sacred Grove
Why : Annual meeting and piscatarian headgear eradication day
What Vape : Plenty
Why : Plenty to share. Wouldn't it be nice to have Plenty of babies for once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back