Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190318_183112053.jpg

My back yard, enjoying nature. My fury 2 at the ready.

But Why, @Shredder, why ? I mean, I can see why, but I so want to hear it from your sweetlips :kiss:. Edit is still open...

I think the picture tells you why. I watched that bull and his twin for 5 years. They hang out all summer in that field. I snuggle in among some trees and an hour before dark and wait until they come out. I pass the time with my F2.

Eventually they became 7x7 I believe in this pic they're 6x6 ( that's antler points) and last year a young girl hunter drew a permit and shot one about a 1/4 mile away. The other one is still around, I think. Ill know once that field greens up. I plant wildlife crops each spring, and the elk and deer pretty much destroy them all summer.

I also see turkeys, coyotes, fox, squirrels, snakes, toads, mice and whatever in that field. They have a safe place, and I feel at peace with the world knowing i have critters living nearby. I feel a small part of all that. Win win......

I think the picture tells you why. I watched that bull and his twin for 5 years. They hang out all summer in that field. I snuggle in among some trees and an hour before dark and wait until they come out. I pass the time with my F2.

Eventually they became 7x7 I believe in this pic they're 6x6 ( that's antler points) and last year a young girl hunter drew a permit and shot one about a 1/4 mile away. The other one is still around, I think. Ill know once that field greens up. I plant wildlife crops each spring, and the elk and deer pretty much destroy them all summer.

I also see turkeys, coyotes, fox, squirrels, snakes, toads, mice and whatever in that field. They have a safe place, and I feel at peace with the world knowing i have critters living nearby. I feel a small part of all that. Win win......
Now THAT is an entry ! It sounds like Paradise, @Shredder. I can see why it is your chosen spot.

Now THAT is an entry ! It sounds like Paradise, @Shredder. I can see why it is your chosen spot.

Idk if it's paradise, that field is still buried in snow, lol. But I feel blessed to live where I do. Right by my house it's a hardwood forest, and there's lots of song birds that will put you to sleep in the spring and summer. Robins nesting in all kinds of crazy places, blue birds in the houses I made. But I'm sure others feel that way where they live too.

Wow, a lot of beautiful places so far! This is my pick - a home library (I wish it were mine!) but my ideal smoke spot is a cozy reading nook like below (needs more books though...like the Beauty and the Beast library!). I would love to read by a warm fire, curled up with a book, and my Woodscents would fit perfectly in the whole wood paneling decor :biggrin: Recently since I got my new Woodscents (woot woot) I've discovered the joy of microdosing and reading. It's a wonderful feeling to get back into reading without any distractions (it helps me focus and stop random thoughts popping in) and the imagination also seems to flow better.

traditional-family-room.jpg

I'd love to be in a canoe when the morning mist still hugs the water. Floating slowly along the shore, discovering the local wildlife as they peer back at me, just visible beyond the trees. Floating on the glassy water is a vapable moment with my (surprise) trusted VapCap donning a VonG midsection because I'm thinking and hoping it would float if accidentally dropped in the water.

2ljq4gm.png

Edit:
Recently since I got my new Woodscents (woot woot) I've discovered the joy of microdosing and reading.
@mysassygrass show us your WoodScents! Or describe it so that we may live vicariously.

Last edited:
On an Island, drinking in the beauty(beer&bourbon) toking on the Mighty because it is easy to reload on the go.
Furry local out for a walk on the beach looking down from our campsite on Flinders Island was one great spot to vape, trust me;
IMG_3169.JPG

My fantasy vape and water piece would be that Phattpiggie Dynavap and water piece in this competition.

I know a lady who can make your fantasy become reality. A spot of luck & a bunch of entries will shorten the odds of that happening.

Keep the entries coming folks. This contest is gonna be huge & remember the more you enter the better your chances of winning. Believe me this is a prize worth winning. The kudos from owning that bubbler is worth the cost of entry alone.

Butchart Gardens is a National Historic site in Canada, located near Victoria BC. In 1888 Robert Butchart began manufacturing Portland cement. He and his wife Jeannie went to the West Coast where there were rich limestone deposits and started a quarry.

By 1909, the quarry was exhausted and Jennie began turning it into the Sunken Garden along with the help of several gardeners. Butchart Gardens is a 22 square km gardeners fantasy. Paths ramble and crisscross from one themed garden to another. It is stunning and magical.

I love this place! Every season of the year is delightful. A perfect place for a stealthy toke, There are hidden nooks and crannies along the way. I'd take my Abalone Vapcap because it's as stunning as this place.

16kqjpd.png

28ic1w8.jpg

All the others places mentioned in this thread are worth the trip. As my place I like to vape. There are lean-to's in state lands and other spots worth the hike. Hope to find even more spots like this for the summer and vape.
Enjoy the solitude and quiet of the deep woods and to break out the vapcaps. Have a Fury 2 as my current electronic vape. For the bike trips to these destinations when using a lighter might attract attention.

Outdoor campfires and using lit twigs and candles to keep on clicking that cap. Going to specifically bring out my double crown blackwood vapcap for that rustic wooden pipe experience.
Ur8ukuL.jpg

OGv1EHE.jpg
Ipy1f0z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back