Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-26.gif

Congratulations, @Shredder!!!

giphy-30.gif

Happy 420, fellow inmates and @momofthegoons ,

This thread has been the most amazing adventure. When this contest started, I was in the darkest hours, of being in the darkest depths of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. As many of you know, less than a year ago I was being severely abused by one of my children, referred to as Other Son in these pages. I was left with no clothes, a damaged home, a damaged body and a raging case of PTSD. Just as bad, I couldn't write. Words were stuck inside, and I couldn't get them out.
This contest came, with the question Where Would I Go, if I could go? First came the day trips, then I kept going. Artists I love got on board, and shows and songs and things I barely remembered started showing up. My friend, Words, started rushing in to see what the commotion was about. My VA friends were posting about amazing trips they were on, and I got to join them. In the middle of all this, it got better. The black, dark lifted. I stopped crying every day, and waking up crying in the middle of the night. The PTSD got better. The constant flashbacks and memories were replaced with adventure and stories and hope. I feel better. I feel so much better. The worst is over, and I'm so glad to be here.
I've had the best time, and I want to thank you @momofthegoons, @Stevenski and my fellow inmates for giving me space to explore and letting me have the most amazing, magical healing time. I truly am the winner in all of this.
Happy 420, everyone, and thank you.

Last edited:
You may not have won the contest @Madri-Gal but it sounds like that catharsis you experienced participating in this contest makes you the real winner here :biggrin:.

You may not have won the contest @Madri-Gal but it sounds like that catharsis you experienced participating in this contest makes you the real winner here :biggrin:.
Thank you, @Stevenski. It helped knowing it was temporary, and no one was really going to look at them once it was over. Contest words always seem time limited. Happy Easter, and I hope you had a wicked 420.

Congratulations @Shredder and @Madri-Gal!!! What a fun contest @momofthegoons!!! A good time was had by all and the entries were interesting and creative.

Maybe this thread will continue to live on and entertain us post-war contest.
Lol...I don't need encouragement @Squiby. I was just feeling lost without the challenge, it seems odd. I hope you had a wonderful 420.

What @momofthegoons has done is create a sanctuary for those who love to vape. A Vapor Asylum, if you will, where we can all be crazy together about cannabis. In just two years, she has created an oasis on the internet where canna-sanity can flourish, along with the good will she exemplifies, nurtures and inspires. This Two Year Anniversary is about what @momofthegoons has created, nurtured and allowed to flourish.
I had a great deal of fun during this contest, and I feel blessed that I didn't win. @momofthegoons took the opportunity of my loss to generously direct the flow of her open heart in my direction. She sent me a VaporAsylum T-shirt and some stickers, and a VapCap M and holding tube. The real winner, @Shredder joined in her generosity, and split his prize with me. He lovingly gave me the stunning @phattpiggie stem and SS Dynavap tip/cap, the Vertigo triple flame torch, Dynacoil, and the Puffitup Mini silicone matt. My heart literally aches in the face of such kindness, and more than a few touched and humbled tears have been shed. How did I lose, yet win so much more than if I had won? If this is the sort of crazy thing that comes from the Asylum, then this is the sort of crazy I want to be.
I'd like thank @momofthegoons, @Shredder, @phattpiggie, @PuffItUp, @mvapes and SmokinJ's for the contest, and the fullness in my heart. Mere words cannot express what this means to me, so I am resolved to pay it forward, when and where I can. Thank you all. I can honestly say, the VaporAsylum is my Happy Place, and there is no place I'd rather be.
Happy Second Anniversary, Vapor Asylum, and many more.

She sent me a VaporAsylum T-shirt and some stickers, and a VapCap M and holding tube. The real winner, @Shredder joined in her generosity, and split his prize with me. He lovingly gave me the stunning @phattpiggie stem and SS Dynavap tip/cap, the Vertigo triple flame torch, Dynacoil, and the Puffitup Mini silicone matt.

Mom definitely is the greatest!!! What a fantastic contest it was! I'm so happy you've been introduced to the Dynaverse. Armed with two complete Vapcaps, one with a PP stem, you'll be equipped to discover the joys of the Vapcap. Don't be shy if you have any questions. We're here to help!!! Oh, I hope you love your new VapCap treasured as much as we love ours!!

Mom definitely is the greatest!!! What a fantastic contest it was! I'm so happy you've been introduced to the Dynaverse. Armed with two complete Vapcaps, one with a PP stem, you'll be equipped to discover the joys of the Vapcap. Don't be shy if you have any questions. We're here to help!!! Oh, I hope you love your new VapCap treasured as much as we love ours!!
I can't believe how little it takes! I was just sitting here, with the instructions printed out, walking through the steps. From the first use, the M was amazing. It gave me courage to try the PP stem. I don't know how I'll have the courage to try the Dynacoil. I won't be able to stand up. It's very efficient with medication, let us say. Madri-Guy is going through the freezer, looking for snacks. I think he got distracted on his munchies mission, because he's cleaning it. He keeps wandering around asking if I want a sweet or a savory snack, and I keep saying, "You just said that" and laughing. Not only are we stoned, but it's silly stoned. So yes, I can say we are in love with the VapCap.

This contest has ended so this thread will be closed. Thanks to everyone who participated & once again congratulations to Shredder for his big win & post contest generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back