Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, vaping using my Aizer Air, as it's my most discrete vape. The view of The City is gorgeous from the bridge, you get to see and hear people from all over the world, and it's one of the flatter places to walk in San Fran. I'd also enjoy the fact that I wasn't in traffic, and didn't have to pay the Toll ( I'm oppossed to tolls on this bridge) to cross. I remember reading in the Chronicle, on the date of the 1,000 suicide from the GG, that 999 jumped from the side facing the City. I've wondered about that, suicide with a view. Wanting to die, but wanting to see the skyline seems to say a lot about people. I'd ponder that, stoned, and stop and look down, as everyone does. I'd be so glad to be alive. I'd take time to see a tanker pass under. My companion and I would discuss movies we remember with scenes of the bridge, movies filmed on Alcatraz, and in The City. We'd talk about Alfred Hitchcock, the Birdman Of Alcatraz, and where we wanted to go for lunch. We'd mention Mark Twain, and the cold and wind, and if we wore enough layers.
anatoliy-gromov-332154-unsplash.jpg

@arb your pic reminds me of the prairies where I was born and raised, minus the hills in the background. Knifing some hash on the BBQ was the original vaping experience in the home town scene. Quick and easy. Then back to the fresh air and big skies. Prairie vaping is a fantasy memory from my youth.

Flat as a pancake, you can see for miles and miles. A place where, if your spouse left you, you could watch him for days.
28v57j6.png

Last edited:
If I could, I'd take a hot air balloon ride over the beautiful Napa Valley. I'd love to see vineyards and marshlands from the air, as I puffed away on my Air, in the Air. It would be a delight for the senses, and invigorating for the soul. I want to know what it sounds like, floating where birds fly.
NVB0-f68434a45056a36_f6843758-5056-a36a-081ef5c20a5c6ff2.jpg

Good luck everyone.

@Kurtdigglur I'm afraid that piece probably wouldn't fit in a water piece.

How does this sound?

If the winner would prefer a VA themed vong then let Mom know.
She can keep the stem for the next giveaway and I'll send out a 14mm.
I'm sure I've another blank so it'd be sent out pretty quickly, if not there would be a 2-3 week turn around due to shipping

2 years @momofthegoons how quickly has that flown by.
Not to be included
I like to vape in good company.

@mysassygrass show us your WoodScents! Or describe it so that we may live vicariously.

It is Hawaiian Koa!! I put some photos in the Woodscents thread.

Speaking of which, I'd also love to go to Hawaii again (the big island) and watch the lava flowing out to the ocean. It's so destructive and yet beautiful and mesmerizing. I'd probably want to take the Mighty though since it fits with the black rocks. :D

GetImage

This was the wider view of 'Wombat Beach'
IMG_3164.JPG

Vaping in nature takes some beating, like this spot on Flinders Is,
IMG_3183.JPG

I used my Arizer Air here as there were some pesky people around, bloody tourists!:thumbsup:

How does this sound?

I'm sure I've another blank so it'd be sent out pretty quickly, if not there would be a 2-3 week turn around due to shipping

Sounds pretty good to me. The prize just got even cooler :biggrin:. Hope Spannabis was as awesome as your stems are.

Not an entry but I have had a few thoughtful vapes at the end of the breakwall on the right. Sunrises here are beautiful as are the sunsets & the Mighty is perfect for the task.

forster_things_to_do_1.jpg

At the end of the day, there's no place better to vape than in a hot relaxing tub. Soothing for the soul and eases the mind. Candles stand by to slow roast a favorite flower in a Burl VonG Vapcap that lives not too far from the soap.
28bv4ad.png

Last edited:
Good luck everyone.

@Kurtdigglur I'm afraid that piece probably wouldn't fit in a water piece.

How does this sound?

2 years @momofthegoons how quickly has that flown by.
Not to be included
I like to vape in good company.
What a generous offer..... thank you phatts. I'll add that in to the OP.

Vaping right on the coast in California. I would like to use a vape I've never used before, maybe a session vape that's good for sipping while I sit on the edge overlooking the crashing waves. I would choose a new vape that I've never used because it would be exciting. I'll choose the solo 2 since over never used an arizer and people speak very highly of them and it's portable.
The reason I would choose this spot is because when I was there, it made me feel so peaceful and it's so different from anything we have in NYS. Vaping there would being the relaxation and joy to another level.

Last edited:
I'd like to be in Vigeland Park in Oslo, to see this fellow.
Norway-Vigeland-Sculpture-Park-8.jpg

Art is healing to the Spirit, and mine needs healing. It would be devine to see the sculpture park in the fresh air. How could my Being not be enriched by viewing this fellow, and pondering, Overwhelmed Father? Disgruntled day care worker ? Deadbeat Dad attacked by offspring ? Naked Guy Attacked Coming Out Of Shower ? I'd love to hear people speaking Norwegian, while I vape using a Mighty. It would take a Mighty to Behold this guy in all his glory, while trying to remember it's cold for the fellow, so one can't judge him too harshly...

Art is healing to the Spirit, and mine needs healing. It would be devine to see the sculpture park in the fresh air. How could my Being not be enriched by viewing this fellow, and pondering, Overwhelmed Father? Disgruntled day care worker ? Deadbeat Dad attacked by offspring ? Naked Guy Attacked Coming Out Of Shower ? I'd love to hear people speaking Norwegian, while I vape using a Mighty. It would take a Mighty to Behold this guy in all his glory, while trying to remember it's cold for the fellow, so one can't judge him too harshly...
Lmao... Madri-Gal I was drinking tea while reading this and just had it come out my nose....

200w-26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back