Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA SUPER BLOOM!

5842e610-489f-11e9-b139-dd36921b82cf_800_420.png

About now, I'd love to be in China town, hunting down dim sum. I'm starving, and Chinese food sounds delicious, and I really want a battenburg lace table cloth and a new bamboo steamer, and I could shop after lunch, is why. My chosen fantasy vape would be a working grasshopper, because Kung Fu, and it's crowded in China town, so small is good.

2017-12-06-1.jpg

Where: Ice Hotel, Iceland
Why : To Show Solidarity With My Friends With Winter
What : Party At The Ice Palace. Vodka And Vapes, My Room
When : No Time Like The Present
Who : Me And Kindred Spirits -You Know Who You Are (I Don't)
Which: VapCap And Torch
The Themes: Let's Leave It A Puddle People, It's Getting Hot In Here , The Iceman Cometh
swedish-lapland-icehotel365-art-suite-dont-get-lost-1617-ih.jpg

Last edited:
Let's all vape to the super rare Equinox Super Worm Moon tonight! Where ever you are, look up.It promises to be big in the sky and bright. It's a once in a lifetime event for many of us. Howling is optional. Make sure to take your favorite vape with you. I'll have my trusty Omni XL, 'cause, heat, click, toke.

March-Equinox-SuperMoon-vs-normal-NASA.jpg
The March 20 "Supermoon" vs the May 18 Full Moon. On March 20, the Moon is nearly 18,000 km closer to Earth than on May 18, thus it appears slightly bigger in the sky, and it is noticeably brighter. Credit: NASA GSVS/Scott Sutherland

That specific combination of these three factors - the Full Moon, the Equinox, and a Supermoon - hasn't been seen for over a hundred years!

It was 114 years ago to be exact, in 1905, when the Full Moon and the Equinox both occurred on March 21, just one hour apart from each other (the Moon reached 100% full at 12:56 a.m. EST, and the Equinox was at exactly 1:57 a.m. EST).

In addition, that particular Full Moon was also 1905's Perigee Full Moon - the closest Full Moon of the entire year - reaching a distance of 356,869 km from Earth, at 6:48 a.m. EST.

Strangely enough, we're not going to have to wait another 114 years to see another Equinox Super Worm Moon!

The very next Equinox Full Moon, on the night of March 20, 2038, will also be a supermoon!

Haha, I know @Baron23 take it from a guy who tries taking close ups with a jewelers loupe, my iPhone and two hands... oh thanks for the bump because my next vape spot is close to home about 10 miles away. A place to cool off on a hot summer day. A fury 2 seems fitting with a little glass bubbler cooled with an ice cooler. Nice and discrete but who cares, vape on and jump off The black rocks!
BDF4E7CF-A943-4B6E-AC5C-49084B895CC5.jpeg

Just a peaceful place to take in the air, but also, to enjoy the Air. The reason? Because.

Congrats!

Whisper I don't know why your image isn't showing... is your IG account private? That may be why. I can see it following the link but I follow you there. If you see this past your edit time to upload the image, pm me with it and I can edit it into the post for you.

One of my favorite places to vape is the forest. I used to walk my dog, Maxy, every day after work through a 10 acre inner city forested green space. One fall evening we were out walking. I was lost in my thoughts as we randomly walked the beaten trails through the woods. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye and looked up to see a twinkling. As I realized that what I was looking at were fire flies, I looked around and saw that the forest had become dark and I could no longer see the path before me. I called Max over and put on his leash. My beautiful Chow Chow proceeded to safely lead me out of the forest. He was a very good dog!

Now a days, in the summer, I like to go out on my porch in the evening and look out towards the trees of the enchanted forest watching for fire flies as they dance and weave through the dark, providing a guiding light to the forest fairies. My Omni lives on the porch and as I heat it, I send out my own beckoning flame, greeting the flies and the fairies in a return.
m8oex5.png

" I'd go to Akron. There's a cottage camp just outside of Akron, and a grove of maple trees. Green, cool, beautiful. And I'd go there with a pretty woman. A strange woman. A quiet woman. I wouldn't even want to know her name...And I would send out for cold beer. Then I would tell her things. Things I have never told to anyone...And as I talked to her, I would want her to hold out a soft white hand, and say, ' Poor thing. Poor, poor thing.' "
- Dr. Wm.Chumley, Harvey

I want to go to the place described by Dr. Chumley. I love the movie Harvey, and love the way the good doctor speaks of where he wants to go. It sounds so soothing, and peaceful. Almost pleasant. I'd take my Solo, because I enjoy the feel of it in my hand, and I could use it for squashing junebugs if they try to crawl on me. I have a terror of junebugs. Could there not be junebugs in my fantasy place ? Or am I stuck because Dr. Chumley forgot to exclude junebugs in the first place ? As I said to my late husband, this fantasy stuff is way complicated.

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
This is great hearing about your favorite spots. I’d have to say Sugarloaf Mountain holds some of the best memories. My Wife and I have been hiking up it almost annually for the last 16 years. On a nice summer day it’s a little workout with a gorgeous view when you’ve completed it. We like it so much that last year I bought her a stylish sugarloaf t from the Yooper Shirts store. I’d vape a Milaana 2, with a cooling stem by rbt himself. Perfect if it’s windy out you’re just a button away from a face melting cloud.
C2A4B1CB-311D-4814-B2EE-AFA8A455F236.jpeg

How about a desert Island? The ultimate get away!!! Imagine being the only inhabitant, all essentials provided along with endless books and an internet connection to stay attuned to the Vapor Asylum. Vaping in paradise. What a dream!!

Of course I'd have to have a few Vapcaps with me. I think I'd choose a couple or three Ti tips with SDS titanium stems. Durable and made to last for a lifetime or more.

b6zkw4.png

Mirror Lake, Yosemite, with my memories of running in the moonlight, in love and past curfew. Because the lake is beautiful at night. With me is my trusty Sidekick. My vape is also a Sidekick. Works well enough, and is heavy enough to throw at a bear. Won't hurt him none, and it might distract him.
fixedw_large_4x.jpg

IMG_3136.JPG

I would like to vape here because I wasn't catching any fish(Yeah, that's me:smoke:), I would have liked to use my Plenty because camping in the Aussie outdoors is not dangerous enough,
IMG_3256.JPG

Can you spot possible death in this tourist trap?

Looks like a mature tiger snake to me Les. Fuck that. Back away as you shit your pants quietly.

Most Australians know of tiger snakes and are aware of their fearsome reputation, though few people will ever encounter one. Unfortunately this species is much maligned because of its aggressive nature and toxic venom; however the tiger snake should be recognised as a great survivor, superbly adapted to some of the most inhospitable environments in Australia.

Keep the entries coming folks. There are some absolute doozies in there already & we still have a month to go.

How about a desert Island? The ultimate get away!!! Imagine being the only inhabitant, all essentials provided along with endless books and an internet connection to stay attuned to the Vapor Asylum. Vaping in paradise. What a dream!!

Of course I'd have to have a few Vapcaps with me. I think I'd choose a couple or three Ti tips with SDS titanium stems. Durable and made to last for a lifetime or more.

b6zkw4.png

A sandblasted M sounds fitting @Squiby .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back