Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to vape at the bottom of Mt Everest. I’d use a 7th floor elev8er with a big ass torch. I would use this vape because I’d be higher than Mt Everest on summit 420.
35352821-19D8-450B-9AB0-2BCEE5437B65.jpeg

My choice at the moment is to go to Humboldt. I'd pick up some clones for the garden, and some bud, then use a Magic Flight Launch Box in the forest, where it would fit the natural vibe of the trees. On the beach, I'd take a cheapo concentrate pen that takes cartridges. No worry about sand, if I load it at the beach, and if I lose it, I won't care. Lunch is at a pizza buffet in Fortuna. That's a nice day.
800px-Arcata_CA.jpg
Humboldtrockefellerforest.jpg

Oh, What a thrill it would be to meet Willy Nelson and vape his namesake bud with him. Maybe he'd share his vape with me, maybe not, but if not, I'd come prepared with a couple of my own; My Ti tipped Phattpiggie Bocote open twist with a glass condenser and a Snakewood Square. Maybe I'd lure ol' Wiily over to the Dynaverse!
21afrf5.png

34oa9hj.jpg

16h6gj8.jpg

I want to go to the Emerald Cup, and enjoy the event. I'd take my Air, because it's easy to use, easy to carry, and it can fit in a pocket. Walking around in a crowd of cannabis connosuers, everyone focused on weed, snacks and finding the bathrooms, would be heavenly. I'd love to see the judging of the finest, organic, outdoor cannabis around. Plus, I know where the bathrooms are.
da90d9dc4b7cea92e0885a70cc2ca709.jpg
JB1210_EMERALD_005_807871-1024x682.jpg

Last edited:
The weather is warming up. Soon the snow will be gone and the crocus will poke up through the earth. They offer the first food for the bees and there's always a chorus of buzzing as you walk by. I can't wait to get outside and survey the gardens, breathe in the fresh air and vape some concentrate with my M. It's perfect for out and about and if I lost it, life would go on.
2qd9wgh.jpg

I would love to hang out at Pier 39 in San Francisco, watching the seals and sea lions. They climb on the floating platforms to sun, and I can spend hours watching the sea lions shove each other off into the water, or keep others from climbing up. I'd take my Air, because there isn't much to fuss with, and I can quickly load and reload it in a nearby ladies room. There's usually someone smoking a joint nearby, and I wouldn't worry so much about getting caught as protecting kids. They don't need to see what they don't need to see. Not much to see or smell, especially if I use water cured weed. Plenty of snacks nearby, if I suddenly need crepes or sourdough, and I can always grab a t-shirt to remember the day.
70411387-crowds-of-seals-and-sea-lions-at-pier-in-san-francisco.jpg

In the next four to five weeks you'll find me in my favorite place of all; out in the garden, planting perennials, shrubs and trees. Fussing with the new additions and splitting up the established clumps. Getting my hands dirty, soil beneath my finger nails is my passion. Not that I have stunning beds, but I work on them and every year they are better than the last. Working with nature is my greatest joy.
33c8ccw.jpg

My Damascus Vapcap helps me along. It takes no space at all whether hidden in the crop or nestled in my pocket.
2sb0qv4.jpg

I'd love to go to Catalina Island. It's beautiful, and if you say "buffalo", you can count on hearing "bison bison" in return. When I'm vaping on vacation, that's the sort of entertainment I like from the locals. I'm taking the mythical working Grasshopper for my vape, it's small, for a small place. It's a restful place to visit, and I need a nice nap. Reasons enough to go to Avalon.
Avalon-Bay-feels-a-million-miles-from-home-wpcki.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone already put Iceland but I would love to go see the northern lights in one of those see through bubble tents. Watching it while vaping sounds amazing. I would want to take my solo 2 since it fits nicely in my pocket and the led screen can be dimmed so there isn't too much artificial light.

Igloo-BLL-Under-Aurora.jpg

IMG_3189.JPG

Even crowded beaches on Flinders Is are nearly deserted. That table looked like a nice place to set up a bong and WS as there was nobody around ...next time when it is less crowded.

This summer I’d like to vape at a water park . Think I’ll pack the CCell palm for this one because I wouldn’t care much if it got lost or broken. I’ll have a couple different carts on hand too for Indica and Sativa flavors. I’m keeping the M at the room for those needed herb sessions.
632C7B04-1689-4081-9A47-18EC86B0F7D1.jpeg

downloadfile-1.jpg

Now I'd like to spy with my little eye, the London Eye. The view would be stunning, and I'd feel like a proper tourist . To be on top of the world, looking over such a view would suit me while using an ArGo, because I can't even go on a Ferris wheel without vaping in my travels, and it's so cute. Plus, it's made in Canada, and they speak English ! Some of them, anyway. I'll have to go to France for the rest of them, and look for a Paris wheel. Get it ? Well, That's what the Argo does. It's a beast.

Now it's off to Disneyland to see Pumpkin Mickey, The Glory Of Autumn. I want a bit of Fall flavor, without having to take a pumpkin home. Pumpkins at the house just encourages the neighbourhood children to come over and take my candy. Not having that AGAIN. Not every dang year. Give me a break. So, it's Pumpkin Mickey, and I'm taking my SSV for the hotel room. I'm getting vaped, checking out the squash mouse, then heading back to the room for more vaping, and a nap. I wouldn't take a vape into the park. I'm pretty sure they have their own Disney prison, and with my luck I'd end up arrested for vaping, and have to share a cell with a cross dressing Pluto who wanted to be Cinderella, just this one time. I wouldn't mind that, I'd even call him Cindy, but it would be as sad as when Goofy dressed as Belle, and how could it not end just as tragically ? No, better to vape in the room. That's my way, today.
downloadfile-2.jpg

Last edited:
WP_20190322_07_20_22_Pro.jpg

Out the front of my house yesterday, I would like to enjoy a bong with a Tera on top out there as it would be nice to see my nosy toff neighbors looking down their rich noses at me and frowning, I would say...'Top of the morning to ya' as vapor billows out as I speak...ah, maybe someday.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back