Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Hard to believe but the Asylum has reached it's two year point. :biggrin: And you know what that means.....

200-11.gif

Well... and have a giveaway..... :razz2:
I've been waiting for this one...... :aaaaa: Did a little shopping last summer andI contacted SmokinJ's . He gave me a hella deal on a little M & M Tech bubbler...... Which I promptly sent to @mvapes to scratch.......

And then I talked to @phattpiggie and he donated an incredible stem with Asylum schemed colors and pattern..... I've added a little of this and a little of that from Dynavap and Puffitup... and have come up with a prize package.

IMG_5417.JPG

• M & M Tech bubbler customized by Scratched Glass Works
  • Custom phattpiggie stem with SS Dynavap tip/cap
  • Vertigo, refillable, triple flame torch
  • Dynacoil
  • Vapor Asylum 10" x 16" protective dab mat
  • Vapor Asylum t-shirt
  • Dynavap t-shirt
  • Puffitup mini silicone mat
  • Puffitup Tight Vac stash container
  • Stickers
Edit: phattpiggie has offered to make a VonG if the winner would prefer it instead of the stem. Let me know after the drawing if this is the case.

So what do you need to do? I want to know where you would like to vape. It can be an existing spot you enjoy.... or a fantasy spot. Each contest entry should contain the following:

1. A picture of the vape place/spot.
  2. Explain why you would like to vape there.
  3. What vape you would use & why?
RULES
  • You must have a minimum of 50 general forum posts by the end of the contest to qualify for this contest. Prior contest entries do not count towards this total.
  • Discussion is allowed but contest entries must contain the above three criteria (where, why, and what vape and why). Posts without will not be counted as entries.
  • You may enter as many times as you would like. No back to back posts within 24 hours.
  • Winners will be picked by random number generator. The more times you enter the more chances you have to win.
  • Contest ends 4/19/19 with the winner will be announced on 4/20/19.
  • Winner must claim prize within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
So let me get this started.....

I have had this pic in my library for ages... because I love the vibe of it. It reminds me of the old hashish dens but with the added bonus of an ocean view from the balcony. I would love to vape here....
I think I would probably bring a portable out there; but it's such an exotic place, and since it makes me think of days of old, I would have to bring my @phattpiggie stem that looks like old cigarette holder. And I'd include my IH that he made an enclosure for. Portability and class in one fell swoop. Very fitting for this spot; don't you think?

honestly_its_impossible_not_to_want_these_640_31.jpg

Have fun everyone..... and good luck!

Last edited:
This is my Vape spot. I have a smart lamp named vamp in location vape spot. I like to play Apple Music and browse my favorite forum! This spot gets plenty of Dynavap use with a bubbler. It feels more like a desktop vape at a desktop and that’s why I think I like using it here.
6EF82F02-4872-4E81-9862-B32F0BC40E56.jpeg

Happy bday Vapor Asylum!

aww yea VA! got my party hat on
That spot u picked MoM :thumbsup:
Innisfree garden is one of my all time spots to vape, Recognized as one of the “world’s ten best gardens,”* Innisfree is a powerful icon of mid-twentieth century design. and its only 15 minutes from my doorstep. All of life's stresses and troubles simply melt away as soon as I set foot on this Eden, accompanied by a shiny or not so shiny VC.

WP_20180523_13_31_52_Pro_LI[602].jpg

I love to walk in the forest, listening to the subtle sounds of creatures out of sight, feeling the moss cushioning every step. This is where I like to vape, away from the things of man. I take my Vapcap with its copper stoned stem because it just fits in and enjoys the forest as much as I do. A place to meditate, breath the fresh virgin air, enjoy a toke and contemplate life.
qp5j00.jpg

2dv21s0.jpg

My favorite vape spot: NATURE
katahdin.jpg

Just being out in the woods is great, and having the Omni along for the ride just makes sense as it's ultra portable, no sesh is ever better than the top of the mountain sesh.

I forget the name of this mini-mountain I'm on (Mt Barnard?) but that's Mt. Kahtadin in front of me. I wish I had been able to get a picture of the rock ledge I'm standing on that captures just how big it is. The hike up is strewn with giant glacial boulders and this spot near the peak is on a mind-blowingly huge one.

113178-Sonoma-Valley.jpg

I want to vape walking in the Redwoods, and Armstrong grove would be just heaven. I want the path, because my dog would be with me, and I don't want him into poison oak. I would bring my new Arizer Air, because it's small enough, hits hard, and I wouldn't dream of taking a torch to the woods. I'd pick Armstrong Woods because I went there on my first date, when I was 15, with the man that would later become my husband. The anniversary of his death is coming up, and he is heavy on my mind. I've never vaped in the redwoods, and I think sequoias put time in perspective, and it won't seem so long since I've seen my Sweetheart. Under the redwoods, vape in hand, dog by my side, and the memory of a loved one on my mind.
Congratulations, @momofthegoons, on two years, and thank you for creating one of the "places" I vape most often.

View attachment 7735
I want to vape walking in the Redwoods, and Armstrong grove would be just heaven. I want the path, because my dog would be with me, and I don't want him into poison oak. I would bring my new Arizer Air, because it's small enough, hits hard, and I wouldn't dream of taking a torch to the woods. I'd pick Armstrong Woods because I went there on my first date, when I was 15, with the man that would later become my husband. The anniversary of his death is coming up, and he is heavy on my mind. I've never vaped in the redwoods, and I think sequoias put time in perspective, and it won't seem so long since I've seen my Sweetheart. Under the redwoods, vape in hand, dog by my side, and the memory of a loved one on my mind.
Congratulations, @momofthegoons, on two years, and thank you for creating one of the "places" I vape most often.
:hug:

Out in the back with my Guineas. They're easy to herd and they'll also follow if called. They love to be sung to and are partial to the Beatles, good old Rock and Roll and sometimes a bit of Country and Western. When I sing to them, they stop what they're doing, look at me intently and become very quite. They're such entertaining creatures with they're funny blue heads and rolling waddle. I like to vape when I'm out and about with them.

Out and about is a job for my Vapcap M. It's tiny and perfect for a pocket, will take all sorts of abuse and although its a work horse, it's never imposing or in the way.
28vdaue.jpg

Glass_Beach_Fort_Bragg.jpg

Today I'd like to vape at Glass Beach in Fort Bragg, in lovely Mendocino County. Once a garbage dump, the beach is now covered with polished glass washed back to the shore. In the sunlight, the glass sparkles like jewels, and gladdens the heart. My heart can use a bit of gladdening, so I would sit on the shore with my trusty Sidekick. While not my favorite, it works well enough, and if it falls in a tide pool, I won't be as devastated as if I lost my Air. The beach is also slowly disappearing as people carry buckets of sea glass away with them. It's not allowed, but people do it, and I'd like to enjoy it before it's gone. So, sea glass, Sidekick, sentiment. That's a nice day.

Very soon, as the warm weather takes over and the sun nudges the first signs of life out of the ground, I'll be vaping from my front porch on leisurely early mornings, before the daily chores pull me away. It gets the early eastern sun, a morning delight. I'll be using my first generation Omni because it lives out there stuck and hidden on a magnet, waiting patiently for me to give it some love.

t887qx.png

This isn't my porch but mine is similar when set up for the summer.

20gi1dw.jpg

Thank you but..... No contest entry @Fat Freddy ? Come on... join in! :biggrin:

Well, okay...if you insist. :cheers:

I guess I'd like to combine my fantasy trip to a nice warm tropical destination, with a mission trip to help those who are in need and so less fortunate than myself.

Perhaps someplace where the locals are so needy that they don't even have enough clothing to wear, and there are many such places....I know, because I've done extensive research on the matter, TRUST ME!

So me and my Mighty (the vape that is) would do all that we could to offer comfort and succor to such deserving folks!

images

Lmao..... @Fat Freddy was this a 'watch what you wish for' moment? :lol:

I've really enjoyed seeing all your photos so far and reading about why you would like to vape there. Keep it up guys....

And here's a little teaser of some of the detail on the bubbler and stem for motivation..... :razz2:

IMG_5398.JPG

And another spot that I used to love to smoke a joint at.... and now would love the opportunity to vape at. This is at the tip of the 'thumb' of Michigan; Turnip Rock on Lake Huron. It is in an old cottage establishment that my mother had a cottage in; Pointe Aux Barques. There's a little mossy area on the cliff behind it; in a copse of trees. I haven't been there since my mom passed away in 1996. If you veered left around the cove, my mom's cottage was 5 cottages to the left. This cottage association is so cool... it has some of the original auto baron's summer homes dating back to the 1800's.

I'd probably use my Puffco Plus wax pen just for the ease of use and stealth for a quick dab hit on someone else's property. :biggrin:

20150706_195010.jpg

North-Salmon-Creek-Bodega-Bay-Bryce-Sept2015-6-650x401.jpg

I'd go to Salmon Creek beach, on the Sonoma coast. I wouldn't go in the water. Between rip tides, undertow, the coldness of the water, and Great White shark attacks, it's not likely I'd make it out. Still, it's a great spot to enjoy the salt sea air, feed sea gulls, have a picnic. As long as the wind isn't up, it's a great way to spend the day, and I've never left the beach without feeling rejuvenated, and I could use that right now. There are baby sharks in the creek on the left, and I like watching children put sticks in the water for the sharks to bite. I did it as a child, my children and grandchildren have done it. When my granddaughter was 4, she wanted us to catch Sea Horses at the beach, and tie one to the roof of the car to take home. Who wouldn't want to visit memories like that ? I'd take my Sidekick, because it can vape concentrate, and Concentrate at the Coast sounds heavenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back