Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Ultrasonic Cleaners

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I don't go over 30 minutes or 60 degrees C.
See here for more;
https://vaporasylum.com/resources/ultrasonic-cleaners.4/
I don't think this is a thread, maybe we should start one...
Might be good thread so we can share experiences
You have posted things in diff threads id like to reread and be able to find more easily
Mine fits my sidecar perfectly
My mobitower is just too big
It fits enough to clean but the neck leans over the edge
My roor would have no chance
I kind of wish I had got the 10 l now but so far seems okay
Need to practice for results

My rattle can just fits if fill it up to top
I paid 200 for upgraded 6l

There is a 10l for 188
Or 10l upgraded for 259

All Aud

Mine works well
I cleaned my sidecar with water it seems to have done a good job
58 degrees
30 min
Full power sonic

I pulled my mobitower and two rattle cans out of SG bucket and put straight in cleaner no rinse

Ran for 8 mins each

Some of my glass hAd gotten a slight fog inside even after SG soaks

Only slight and not major but there

The ultrasonic has cleaned those RC and mobitower to crystal clean out of sg bucket
Fog gone

Shiny sparkles

I think a water/SG mix will be the go to get optimal cleaning without soaking

More practice needed but so far so good

Noisy af though

I use an ultrasonic cleaner to make infusions. Here's a recipe for liposomal vitamin C creation in the US cleaner which should also, in theory, create a liposomal cannabis concoction.

These devices make great cleaners. A buddy in the dive industry uses vinegar as their cleaning solution. There are several types of vinegar, ranging from household, to pickling, to agricultural, which is used as a weed killer and defoliant. It's an excellent cleaning solution. Use goggles and gloves as it can burn. You can get it from ag suppliers.

Ps - this is the same unit i have. It came with a 500 ml beaker and beaker holder, which are quite helpful for smaller batches.

Last edited:
@felvapes is the one that you bought (and @LesPlenty as well) similar to this one from Amazon? I notice it comes in various sizes; including the ones you listed.

eBay is where mine came from

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DIGITAL...YxROoCMnz1A:sc:AU_StandardDelivery!2530!AU!-1
I use an ultrasonic cleaner to make infusions. Here's a recipe for liposomal vitamin C creation in the US cleaner which should also, in theory, create a liposomal cannabis concoction.

These devices make great cleaners. A buddy in the dive industry uses vinegar as their cleaning solution. There are several types of vinegar, ranging from household, to pickling, to agricultural, which is used as a weed killer and defoliant. It's an excellent cleaning solution. Use goggles and gloves as it can burn. You can get it from ag suppliers.

Ps - this is the same unit i have. It came with a 500 ml beaker and beaker holder, which are quite helpful for smaller batches.

I like the idea of being able to infuse stuff...nice

So been using and loving my cleaner a lot

I have a dilution of SG at about 75/25 water/SG

I run it at 50 degrees although it usually only gets to around 40 before the cycle ends

I will run a bong through for 10 mins on high

take out rinse and it is cleaner than I have seen them - super shiny and clear

I floated in a jar of iso my vc tips and GH PFE tip for about 4-5 mins

Comes out cleaner than ever have gotten them

Tera and mighty screens

Mighty MP

all work and taste heaps cleaner and less restriction

Quick and easy to use....pretty impressed and enjoying it

Easier and quicker than having tubs soaking and rinsing all the time

Just FUCKING noisy....lol

Hmmmmm..... I’ve been okay with my simple green setup but think it could use improving upon..... perhaps a larger ultrasonic cleaner is in my future.

@felvapes I’m assuming you’re reusing your SG solution?

Yup
I liked your soak setup too, but this is even better
Quicker and easier
Also less space taken up plus a better result

Yes I'm using the SG mix from bucket, it will last me ages now...lol
Bucket is big
Us cleaner is 6L

The bucket was 50/50 though
The cleaner I used half water half the bucket mix so its about 75/25

Also be careful using ppl
When turned on the US actually moved the glass inside and pushes against the wall if not in cage

I didn't have my mobi tower secure in place before I turned on today and it was pushed against the wall suddenly when turned on by the ultrasonic waves and the stem got a hole in it....
Spewing

Still love the cleaner tho
Just got make sure bong steady in place before starting or put in cage

Last edited:
I didn't have my mobi tower secure in place before I turned on today and it was pushed against the wall suddenly when turned on by the ultrasonic waves and the stem got a hole in it....
Spewing
:ugh: Oh no.... that was the new piece.... right?

While I like the bucket system I've got going on, I've been intrigued by the sonic cleaners ever since @t-dub first started using one years ago. Just never got around to getting one that was big enough for my rigs. Might have to revisit that...

:ugh: Oh no.... that was the new piece.... right?

While I like the bucket system I've got going on, I've been intrigued by the sonic cleaners ever since @t-dub first started using one years ago. Just never got around to getting one that was big enough for my rigs. Might have to revisit that...
The 6l I have is plenty big unless have the huge pieces over 35 cm

No it was my mobitower was tall and had two tyre percs like the sidecar, one above the other not the newest one

But I still liked this one a lot, why I got the new one

@momofthegoons @felvapes - wow, I have an ultrasonic cleaner but nowhere near the size of felvapes unit.

I can clean small parts in it very well and LOVE it for that...but no, def can't get a whole rig in there.

710coils told me to be careful with putting glass with welds in ultrasonic as if there are any defects/bubbles in there it may cause it to crack....but I have had no problems in putting parts in there including the quartz bangers I get from him so I'll keep on using it.

For rigs...I'm still PBW for flower rigs and alcohol to get reclaim off dab rigs. I used to use ISO but was wasting the reclaim (really not the dark stuff that can drip out of the banger but rather just condensed 'trates vapor in the rig...very clean stuff). Last time I had a bunch condensed I used Everclear (ethyl) and then evaporated that down to a beautiful golden tincture.

Haven't used it for cleaning, just extracting...
20190326_132307.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back