Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Ultrasonic Cleaners

@felvapes fish & chip shop it would look like :dog:. I'll grab a Hawaiian pack & a Chiko roll mate. Chicken salt on the lot please.
The Big Bonus to insomnia is checking in at VA at night when "the Australians", dear @LesPlenty , @felvapes, @Stevenski, are on site. I learn a lot, I enjoy these inmates greatly, and I now want an ultrasonic cleaner, but I literally have no idea what the prior post means. I'm thinking about it pretty hard. Is it an order of some sort? Because of fish & chip shop? What is Chicken salt? Or a Chiko roll? It all sounds pretty exotic. If I could sleep, I wouldn't know how ignorant I am.

The Big Bonus to insomnia is checking in at VA at night when "the Australians", dear @LesPlenty , @felvapes, @Stevenski, are on site. I learn a lot, I enjoy these inmates greatly, and I now want an ultrasonic cleaner, but I literally have no idea what the prior post means. I'm thinking about it pretty hard. Is it an order of some sort? Because of fish & chip shop? What is Chicken salt? Or a Chiko roll? It all sounds pretty exotic. If I could sleep, I wouldn't know how ignorant I am.
Lol
The ultrasonic cleaner looks like a deep fryer with the basket

The order was a feed at a take away shop
Chicken salt is salt and spice
Chiko roll is God knows what in batter deep fried

Ultrasonic cleaner is great :)

I no longer use the heat functio
why? Obviously experience has led you to this conclusion, but nothing I clean, do I clean with cold water... Besides my teeth.

I haven't cleaned anything with my unit as yet,
say What??

Which unit did you get?
2L random company

20190612-093916.jpg
[/url]

One of us needs to make liposomal vitamin Canna one of these days
my friend you're already doing the vitamin C, AND you already have all the tools required! Let's go. Please. Tell us how nice Cana lypo is! :smile:

why? Obviously experience has led you to this conclusion, but nothing I clean, do I clean with cold water... Besides my teeth.

say What??

2L random company

20190612-093916.jpg
[/url]

my friend you're already doing the vitamin C, AND you already have all the tools required! Let's go. Please. Tell us how nice Cana lypo is! :smile:

I no longer use the heat function as it took so long to heat up
I also have no need for heat as it cleans perfectly in 5 mins with the solution I have
No need to run the machine for half an hour making noise or waiting to heat up

On, run for 5 mins, turn off and rinse

I like to use heat as it kills the little wrigglers(mosquito larvae?) in my tank water(used for growing not drinking without a filter first), they survive just the ultrasonic waves but the heat kills them so I think it must help with sterilizing (cleaning what you can't see).
I don't use anything but water, the simple green solution would do the same as heat and time but is no good for silicon(retains stink). That is where having a big unit just for glass would be a handy addition to my 2ltr unit.:thumbsup:

Edit, rambling a bit due to bubble dabs.:smilie-devil:

I like to use heat as it kills the little wrigglers(mosquito larvae?) in my tank water(used for growing not drinking without a filter first), they survive just the ultrasonic waves but the heat kills them so I think it must help with sterilizing (cleaning what you can't see).
I don't use anything but water, the simple green solution would do the same as heat and time but is no good for silicon(retains stink). That is where having a big unit just for glass would be a handy addition to my 2ltr unit.:thumbsup:

Edit, rambling a bit due to bubble dabs.:smilie-devil:
I use a jar with water or iso for other or more delicate purposes and put that in the basket
SG/water solution stays in main tank permanent

also have no need for heat as it cleans perfectly in 5 mins with the solution I have
finally gave my bubbler a go. I purposely let it accumulate more grime the past weeks. I used the hot water tap to fill the tank. So right off the bat it started from 45 degrees instead of cold. (I know you have a long term solution in there so that's not an option, but for wate users, boom.. I also opted to use h20 instead of simple green just so I could get a baseline of how well the UC works with the basics. H20 n a drop of soft soap.

I like to use heat as it kills the little wrigglers(mosquito larvae?)
these little 'wrigglers' are born in your long term solution I take it?

Anyway, 5 mins @45 degrees, quick rinse. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 9.5. Very satisfied, don't think I need SG for now

finally gave my bubbler a go. I purposely let it accumulate more grime the past weeks. I used the hot water tap to fill the tank. So right off the bat it started from 45 degrees instead of cold. (I know you have a long term solution in there so that's not an option, but for wate users, boom.. I also opted to use h20 instead of simple green just so I could get a baseline of how well the UC works with the basics. H20 n a drop of soft soap.

Anyway, 5 mins @45 degrees, quick rinse. On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 9.5. Very satisfied, don't think I need SG for now

I did this at first when trialling
It works okay as you say a 9ish

But too much effort heating water and emptying all the time Esp with a bigger unit

My solution sits in it for months at a time before needing to be changed

Also I use a lid to stop anything or dust getting in

The SG mix also took it from an 8-9 to a 10+ and super sparkling glass
Shiny af

No, fresh water from my rainwater tank has little wrigglers straight out of the tap, that is why I said it was mosquito larvae, I only use this water for cleaning and my secret garden.:thumbsup:

Greetings friends. Been a moment. Sometimes special occasions obligate you to reach out n touch someone.

I may have said this once already but, I genuinely Thank all of yall for the push to purchase an US cleaner. A quality of life changing device. My Glasses thank you, My Eyeballs thank you My Face thanks you!

You may or may not understand though. I'VE GAINED THE UNDERSTANDING , that one MUST own this device if they wear glasses all day long. These things get disgusting. I never realized how gross my previous were, and I cleaned them religiously. It's the tiny crevices you cant get to or don't think to clean, under the nose pads, etc.
Spoke on this with a friend who's profession is Optometrist. He Said. 'Fuck yes that's why every optometrist must have one. All walks of life step into my shop. while doing adjustments and what nots for customers, occasionally I can smell the build up n nastiness, especially from under the nose pads. I suffered for that first month when I didn't have one!'. There's hard to reach places without tools.

BUT. I'm not saying I'm gross with my glasses. I have daily cleaning regiments. In the environment I work I have to clean my glasses several times a day. Im saying the sensations and realizations I HAD, after My first clean with an ULTRASONIC CLEANER , was so beautiful. A CLEANER, HEALTHIER vision enhancement. For me. Made me feel as if prior to that moment, something was off gassing all day into my eyeballs directly from my glasses. Thing is, I would never have know my sensitivity without first getting US cleaned. Immediate pain relief. improved visual clarity. Mental Upliftment. Those glasses were old. I US cleaned them often. They stayed very Clean for the remainder of their tenure. That feeling was a one shot though as I eased quickly into HEALTHY VISION 24/7

My current glasses I hadn't US cleaned since I first got them a few months ago. Out the factory vision was crisp, bright, lovely. First ultrasonic Clean tonight. Can't remember what motivated me to do this at 4am, but I did it. 2 mins later. Voila THAT sensation and realization hit me once again. They're brand new glasses, so daily as I had been cleaning them with a micro Fibre cloth, vision felt great n bright. But this, this is a new level of CLEAN VISION. Wonderful. Healthy. Upliftment to my eyes.

Wow. Yall don't know. Introspect. Obviously because for the last 20 years I am/was an abuser of contact lenses. Wear dailies for months, monthlies for 6 months plus. If (hard times). It didn't hurt me. Until the occasional times it did. The last one most recently had me put down contacts for now. Damaged eyes Most definitely. Sensitive now. The force is no longer with them. The average set of eyeballs might not share my experience because the force in their flesh is strong. Mine destroyed. Doomed to walk the wastelands of Nod. Without force ultrasonic we have no protection vs the Adversary. He who Causes one to suffer slowly unknowing. UNTIL WE KNOW!

The enemy is An accumulation of experiences of anger and hate. Building unceasingly. Saying. 'F you micro Fibre. water. Glasses cleaner. Especially you! Without you returning us all back to zero by nothing less than force ultrasonic (on a frequent bases mind you), We will eat out your eye balls. And face!'

Sorry eyeballs. I apologize to you for all the harsh travels I hope you can accept this lowly gift. Still It will uplift your eyeball spirits, promote health and clarity, thus warming thine hearts.

Chandler

Greetings friends. Been a moment. Sometimes special occasions obligate you to reach out n touch someone.

I may have said this once already but, I genuinely Thank all of yall for the push to purchase an US cleaner. A quality of life changing device. My Glasses thank you, My Eyeballs thank you My Face thanks you!

You may or may not understand though. I'VE GAINED THE UNDERSTANDING , that one MUST own this device if they wear glasses all day long. These things get disgusting. I never realized how gross my previous were, and I cleaned them religiously. It's the tiny crevices you cant get to or don't think to clean, under the nose pads, etc.
Spoke on this with a friend who's profession is Optometrist. He Said. 'Fuck yes that's why every optometrist must have one. All walks of life step into my shop. while doing adjustments and what nots for customers, occasionally I can smell the build up n nastiness, especially from under the nose pads. I suffered for that first month when I didn't have one!'. There's hard to reach places without tools.

BUT. I'm not saying I'm gross with my glasses. I have daily cleaning regiments. In the environment I work I have to clean my glasses several times a day. Im saying the sensations and realizations I HAD, after My first clean with an ULTRASONIC CLEANER , was so beautiful. A CLEANER, HEALTHIER vision enhancement. For me. Made me feel as if prior to that moment, something was off gassing all day into my eyeballs directly from my glasses. Thing is, I would never have know my sensitivity without first getting US cleaned. Immediate pain relief. improved visual clarity. Mental Upliftment. Those glasses were old. I US cleaned them often. They stayed very Clean for the remainder of their tenure. That feeling was a one shot though as I eased quickly into HEALTHY VISION 24/7

My current glasses I hadn't US cleaned since I first got them a few months ago. Out the factory vision was crisp, bright, lovely. First ultrasonic Clean tonight. Can't remember what motivated me to do this at 4am, but I did it. 2 mins later. Voila THAT sensation and realization hit me once again. They're brand new glasses, so daily as I had been cleaning them with a micro Fibre cloth, vision felt great n bright. But this, this is a new level of CLEAN VISION. Wonderful. Healthy. Upliftment to my eyes.

Wow. Yall don't know. Introspect. Obviously because for the last 20 years I am/was an abuser of contact lenses. Wear dailies for months, monthlies for 6 months plus. If (hard times). It didn't hurt me. Until the occasional times it did. The last one most recently had me put down contacts for now. Damaged eyes Most definitely. Sensitive now. The force is no longer with them. The average set of eyeballs might not share my experience because the force in their flesh is strong. Mine destroyed. Doomed to walk the wastelands of Nod. Without force ultrasonic we have no protection vs the Adversary. He who Causes one to suffer slowly unknowing. UNTIL WE KNOW!

The enemy is An accumulation of experiences of anger and hate. Building unceasingly. Saying. 'F you micro Fibre. water. Glasses cleaner. Especially you! Without you returning us all back to zero by nothing less than force ultrasonic (on a frequent bases mind you), We will eat out your eye balls. And face!'

Sorry eyeballs. I apologize to you for all the harsh travels I hope you can accept this lowly gift. Still It will uplift your eyeball spirits, promote health and clarity, thus warming thine hearts.

Chandler
Omg... LOL... this was a good one this morning! :biggrin: Good to see you back Chandler.

I am so happy to hear that you like your US.... And can totally relate to the clean glasses thing.

Now... have you moved on to cleaning vape equipment yet?

I'm thinking of getting a separate US for my vape stuff. I have a small one that I use for, yes... , my glasses and jewelry. But I'm thinking a slightly larger version would be the ticket for DV tips, etc. More for the smaller stuff than actual bubblers.

Great to hear the positive results

I use for my reading glasses but if had to wear them all the time I'd see your passion with the us cleaner

I absolutely love mine for vapes too
I don't know how I ever lived without it now

Such a useful, time saving, more thorough device

My tinitus hates it but all the benefits highly outweigh a bit of ringing in the earballs

Ben using my UC a bit lately, no flaming ruby (a bit of silicon hose keeps the terp balls in the center,

IMG_20191023_201801.jpg

Lol. Greetings. I had to reread my last post. I kill myself. That day I had been on my last day of vacation. I spent the previous 4 days of my time off extremely sick. I hadn't, ate, drank, or slept for four days, herbs made me nauseous. My symptoms were of ibs. I don't have stomach problems so it was a bit out of the ordinary. That day, I had finally tried an edible. When it kicked in I had great relief and upliftment. I remember my eyes burning me, then doing an ultrasonic cleaning. I was obviously enamored in the moment. But yes. Easily a great accompaniment to lifestyle in general. I felt much better maybe two days later and haven't had a recurrence... My grammar was pretty decent. I wonder how long it took for me to write all that lol

annnd as to your question @momofthegoons :) Yes, vape life is drastically improved with an UC. I also consider a second bigger version dedicated to herb related equipment. Then keep the lil one clean for the more delicate things. Kind of why I haven't purchased larger glass. My current one cleans so well I've still yet to crack open my jug of simple green. But I clean a few times a week and rarely use water.

So I changed my 50/50 - SG/water for the first time in fuck knows
Maybe since I posted about it on here which looking back may have been June?

At least 6 months or more I'd say

The solution was still cleaning well, but I knew it had been a while and the Carta glass was taking two 5 min runs to get fully shiny

So I refreshed the mix

Wow.... The bottom of the tank had lots of shiz built up

And wow.... Super duper crystal clean shiny see through glass all round in one 5 min cycle :)

Put the Carta glass and vcrc through and amazed at the results

I forgot how well it cleans and didn't realise how dirty it must have been

Loving the crystal clear glass :D

6 months per mix..... Approx 2 bottles of simple green is $20 every six months

Well affordable for simple easy thorough cleaning

After spending another Sunday cleaning vape gear I've started looking more closely at US cleaners.
What size does everyone recommend? My Rattlecan is probably the largest glass piece I'll want to clean.
Also, we have several vapcaps in rotation. I like to keep the same parts together so I clean them one at a time. Is it possible to use multiple mason jars in the basket to clean several at the same time while keeping them separate?
My wife wears glasses and I use readers most of the time. I assume I'll find other stuff around here that could use a good cleaning.
Thanks!

After spending another Sunday cleaning vape gear I've started looking more closely at US cleaners.
What size does everyone recommend? My Rattlecan is probably the largest glass piece I'll want to clean.
Also, we have several vapcaps in rotation. I like to keep the same parts together so I clean them one at a time. Is it possible to use multiple mason jars in the basket to clean several at the same time while keeping them separate?
My wife wears glasses and I use readers most of the time. I assume I'll find other stuff around here that could use a good cleaning.
Thanks!
I have a 6L us cleaner from eBay
It really takes about 4L of liquid though
I would have almost prefered the 10l but the 6 works fine and for a rattle can should be good enough for your needs

You can put a couple of jars in there at once if you need to as long as they all fit
I chuck all my vapcap and other bits that need doing in one jar at once with iso and float it
I have simple green/water mix in the cleaner itself

Great for your glasses and anything else you need

I believe you will enjoy the freedom, ease of use and superior clean you get using an US cleaner
It really is one of the best accessories to my vaping that I bought
Makes life so much quicker and easier

I like to use plastic test tubes filled with iso suspended in my UC for vapcaps (I don't disassemble them for cleaning anymore as that is the only time I damage o\rings)
000aaa.jpg

I can fill my rattle can with iso or simple green and UC it standing up in my 2.1ltr model, most of my bongs can be cleaned in the UC this way except for the really wide foot models like my sidecars.
That said I only have to resort to that occasionally. The fastest way I have found for cleaning bongs is hot water flushes with a hose that clamps to a hot water tap (shower adapter for pets)
IMG_20200815_205637.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back