Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Underdog

you know it!
getting ready for ski season, need to see about some fall sales, or maybe a pair of demo's?
maybe i can bring an Alpha in the CAr? prbly not a good idea.
Ski Maverick in Montana and see what we have to offer.
Vaporizers and cannabises abound in nature's winter wonderland.

Ski Maverick in Montana and see what we have to offer.
Vaporizers and cannabises abound in nature's winter wonderland.
Jackson hole, Wyoming is on the Bucket list!
California is pretty decent actually!
Eating in a town near Jackson had some deer meat covered in Hosin sauce.
Getting ready 4 da season of skiing? ( FRANCE not horrible!)
is better than most bipedal’s realize?
COLAS of CANNABIS need 2-B vaporized! (No animal’s killed N da process)
SATIVA is all That is present?
Need 2 Mix da stash compartment with other CANNABIS strain’s?)
Sorry folk’s 2 bore friend’s with problem’s of de daze!

I got a couple dogs in the mail yesterday!

the big dog on the right (chonky dog) originally had an sc3 core … i really wanted to try the newer sc3+ core but i know i’d never get a dog i liked better than the chonky dog … it’s a custom piece made from the “fuck you tree” made from the black locust tree that burned and fell during the paradise “camp” fire.

from dave/underdog: While many of the trees survived with some scorching one in particular didn't. It was a tree that was beside the driveway that I always joked about someday cutting down and making vapes out of. Well it decided to fall during the fire and first smashed thru our travel trailer before crushing the truck as well.

i love everything about my “chonky dog” … looks great, has some heft to it (hence the chonky dog nickname).

so i contacted dave and asked him to replace the sc3 core with an sc3+ core … and then asked him to put the sc3 core in a different dog … i told him to find an old gnarly beat up piece of wood, he picked a piece and sent me a pic and this was his description: It's a piece of spalted Hackberry that's been around the block and seen some things. Maybe been in a knife fight or two.

i loved it and he put my old sc3 core into it … perfect!

for those who have made it this far into my ramblings ... here's a little announcement ... dave now has spiked cooling stems available ... he has them in both the standard core size and the alpha core size. they work great and really cool down the vapor! you can see the standard core glass cooling stem in the picture!

i always love working with dave ... such a pleasant and smooth experience/transaction every time!

so now i have an sc2 core (crash oak ... made from an oak that fell/crashed on their property) ... along with the gnarly dog sc3 ... and the fyt custom dog now with the sc3+ core

chonky-dog-gnarly-dog.jpg

gnarly dog ... chonky dog ... glass cooling stem

crash-oak.jpg

crash oak

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back