Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Using cannabinoids and psilocybin to recover from stroke damage

Kellya86

Herb Gardener.....
So my mum had a stoke a few weeks back.. she has had them pretty regular every 3 or 4 years for the last 20 years..
Normally pretty minor tia's.. but this time was far more damaging...
Her initial recovery was promising..
But has levelled out now, and if anything she is going backwards..
Its immensly tiring for her just to exist.. making new connections is her brain to replace dead areas is very draining..

So doctor me is getting involed...
First up got her doc to review all her meds and get her off as much as possible.. im convincend pharma meds are partly responsable for this..
Turns out she has been on many unneccassary presciptions for over 10 years.. including epilepsy medication.. she is not epeileptic.. docs jus get you on meds to keep the money flowing...
She is weaning off now but thats stressful for her body to adjust after having receptors blanked off by meds for so long...

Next up was diet... she doesnt eat that bad, her failing, like many, is the incorrect nutritional eductation they were given..
Eggs bad, real butter bad, lard bad..
Grains good, marg good, sunflower oil good...
All wrong...
So she not longer has access to seed oils or fake food that actually deplete nutients if anything, and cause a pro inflametory response..
Animal and plant fats are healthy and actually contain instructions for your body on how to break dowm fat efficiently (not store it..)..

Next up... toxic poisons we all consume...
Main one is flouride in toothpaste..
That shit is litetally labeled as a heart poison..
It accumulates over time in your body until it reaches toxic levels, causing hypertention leading to heart attacts and strokes...
Buy a natural flouride free alternative..
And if your area adds flouride to water, avoid at all costs...
All water contains natura calcium or sodium flouride, this is fine, its synthetic flouride that is toxic..
There are others i will mention in later posts...

Now the main one...
Iv been working with a mycologist and a botenist to design a microdose casule to aid in her recovery..
Psilocybin is well knows for 'softening'the brain and allowing new connections to be made more easily.. like a child... dose is gonna start real low at 0.1g, gradually working up to 0.35g in the end .
This will be teamed with a specific dose of thc/cbd to help combat any future strokes..
This is proven science that is not as known as it should be..
This will be teamed with some lions main for the anti oxidends and many many other benifits, and infused into mct oil...

Half an hour after i dose her, we will be using a mirror box setup..
This allows her brain to see her hand (reflection of other hand), while i move her fingers out of view, and she copies action with good hand...
This results in tricking the brain into making connections easier.. this exercise teamed with all the other actions, should hopefully show some results...
If not then her life is not gonna be great from here on out...
I am confident in my research and looking forward to seeing some improvement..
Her treatment starts this weeken...

I will update here to keep a record of the progress....

@Kellya86 your mom is lucky to have a son like you, who has gone to these lengths, to help her regain her health. I look forward to hearing about how this course of treatment goes for her.

Coincidently I saw this article this morning. And there could be a bit of depression going on with your mom as well. If that's the case, the psilocybin might help that as well.

Right so for the first 2 weeks, we do less that 0.1, every other day.. she started today with this...

20220417_113301.jpg

This is basically just to get her body usesld to the compound before me move to more useful doses...

Update.. been a week...
She has now had a second dose of 0.07...
So thats a massive jump up, but still relatively small..
And there have been improvements..
Mainly in her mood, she is less defeated and down now.. she has a brighter outlook, i dont know if this is just the hope the shrooms are giving her.. either way its a good thing..

As far as dexterity goes, she has started to make marked improvements, she can now hold a mug of tea or a toothbrush...

Its still early days, lots of hard work to come, its still very tiring for her to exist..

She takes her shrooms half hour before her physio session..

Her next dose is a 0.15....
Working up to thr final dose of 0.35..
Studies have shown this is the optimal amount..

So yeah.. early days but promising results so far ...

Update... mum back in hospital...
Been feeling wierd for a day or 2..
Just like super extreme fatiuge i think..
Obviously its better to be safe thay sorry, so she has gone back in so she is in best place if she has another stroke..
Blood pressure is fine, heart fine, bloods fine, waiting on a ct scan, which will be fine...
She is a medical mystery...

My opinion is that its just extremely draining for the brain to repair.. i know how fatigued i get from just muscle fibre repairs.. she has made good progress, and that has made her think she can do everything.. the brain takes a huge percentage of our energy just to run, let alone make new connections...
Brain worksbon sugar, one of the few things that can cross blood brain barrier..
I think she should of beeb eating more and doing less..

Consultant will see her tomorrow.. doubt we will know any more...

Right.. starting to get the the bottom of all this shit and figuring out whats been causing strokes in the first place..
So just before she had this latest stroke, she ws complaining of a saw ear and ear ache for weeks.. went to docs for it but they found nothing wrong.. as always..
With the dodgy ear came nausia and lack of balance.. as ears are responsable for balance..

So docs prescribed anti sickness meds.. 5 mins of research shows this specific medication increases the risk of stroke by 359%... thats a fucking huge risk..
Why the fuck are docs ptescribing a stroke patient these meds.. absolutely fuming about it...

More reseach into her other meds shows more fuck ups.. mixing blood thinners and cholestorol meds massively increased stroke risk.. even the blood thinners alone are well known to caus brain hemorage leading to strokes.. also no one needs statins.. its a massive con.. no one knows how cholesterol works, the live makes far far more than you can consume in food in a day.. cholesterol isnt the problem its insulin resistance..

Anyway.. so she is on a coctail of toxic stroke causing medication..

Fuck doctors, fuck pharma...

So the mission now is get her off this shit.. she hasnt got a heart problem, all arteries are clear, she doesnt need blood thinners.. they jus put everyone on that shit standard.. and statins.. docs must be on commision for prescribing this shit..

Her recovery was hampered and ended up back in hospital but it wasnt anothet stroke.. its her ear.. she has a condition apparently that is caused by wax in the wrong place messing her balance and co-ordination.. she has an appointment coming up for this..

So hopefully we can get her off the poison, fix her ear.. and begin the recovery again...

Right.. so they sent my mum far away for some special blood tests to see if what i say is true... and when they got reslults they told her to stop taking the meds immediately.. they wont admit that they have caused this still though.. but the meds they put her on to stop strokes, actually caused them...
Pretty angry about that seeing as it took me 10 mins of research to find this out.. wtf docs ??? Earn your 220,000 a year salary..do some learning..
So took her off the cloperdogeral..
Put her on something else to thin her blood.. cant remember name at mo..
She has been ill in bed all weekend caus of new meds 'side effects' which they say are normal.. she told me its worse than the stroke.. so i threw them in the bin.. nothing thats good for you will make you feel that bad..
Spoke to docs, explained whats going on.. he said try smaller doses... i say fuck you..
At the end of the day, if she needs her blood thinning (which i doubt) then she just takes aspin.. tried and tested from the days when medicine was about the greater good and helping people.. today its about keeping you sick for profit.. and thats the thing here, theu keep trying to put her on new fangled over complex meds when asprin works fine.. problem is there is jo profit in prescribing asprin..
Fuck docs and fuck pharma...

A few days on now, and she is feeling amazing.. best she has felt since before last stroke.. she is currently just taking asprin for blood thinning..
Its amazing the difference in her health..
I have hope for her again now. Its been a shitty month or so, watching her suffering and making no progress..
Finally there is progress..
Will be closely monitoring her blood pressure for next 6 months at least... but yeah im pretty releaved and happy we are getting somewhere.. nearly 20 years she has suffered..

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back