Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Vacations - what do you do?

knowgood

Greetings all,

Just wondering what do you do when going on a vacation out of country? I’m in Rome right now and they have all these shops that sell cbd cannabis, which I bought (don’t ask me how much it was - I paid way too much) and am forced to combust, and it had me thinking I surely can’t be the only person that has had this problem. I wish I had a hook up here. I really need to get high to sleep.

So, I guess what I’m asking is how do cope? Try to track down street weed? Tuff it out? Plan ahead with a connection?

A Dynavap M with no condenser would be easy to clean and take with you pulled apart

She’s still not really on board with me being a medicinal user.
Bummer, my wife carried my M18 on our last trip and also my homemade IH in her purse, we did charter the plane though so no real checks were made.:thumbsup:

This is what I was stuck with. It served its purpose. Would have been nice if I had some thc but beggars can’t be choosers. Paid 30€ for the tincture and 40€ for the glass and weed.

BB4BEFA1-7611-4547-B819-381519A9A572.jpeg
F6B1983E-A87A-43E4-A487-F117ED302892.jpeg

This is what I was stuck with. It served its purpose. Would have been nice if I had some thc but beggars can’t be choosers. Paid 30€ for the tincture and 40€ for the glass and weed.
Well better than nothing right? Perhaps the next trip you go on will have you better connected. :smile: I know that the friends I've made over the last 10 plus years on the forums have me pretty well covered all over the world. Now if I only still traveled. :lol:

Well, I’m on the plane heading home. ArrivedercI Roma! Anxiety level 6. :confused:
I feel your 'pain.' I have turned into a white knuckle flyer. Absolutely hate being on a plane. But you'll be home soon and be able to dose properly. That's a good thing.

I'm with everyone else on bringing an M that's been taken apart. As long as it's clean it should be fine.

I know a couple that takes concentrates with them where ever they go. They just put it in a small travel lotion container and the woman keeps it in her vanity or makeup case. Never had an issue. I don't know that I would do that on an international flight however....

Another option is canna caps. Several people I know make them and put them in a vitamin bottle. They'll often reseal the paper on the top of the bottle so that it looks unopened.

The only vacation I've taken since I started vaping was to the Emerald Triangle, and you can actually tour cannabis farms there, at the very least. So it wasn't a big deal, just running up to Mendocino and Humboldt Counties, but at least finding meds wasn't an issue. My bigger questions concerned ettiquite. Is it rude to bring a vape and weed to someone's house? Is cannabis a decent hostess gift? How about if you also give wine and fancy soaps? If you bring a vape and weed, do you look presumptuous? If you don't, do you look like you aren't prepared? It's every bit as complicated as figuring out how to act around people who run a still for moonshine, or are bootleggers. You don't want to offend anyone, but the rules aren't familiar.
Anyway, it sounds much easier than dealing with being Out Of California.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back