Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Vape pen batteries

For your battery... Are you out of atomizers for your Yocan? Cause they don't all leak like the one you had. I've never had that problem with any of mine.

I really prefer to just dab when at home and tend not to medicate when I'm out. But if I am going out and I need a pen I usually grab my Dr. Dabber or the Yocan Plus because those have been consistent for me. And they're small enough to carry in a glasses case. And the Yocan Plus has the little concentrate container on the end. Handy. I've just been super lucky with my batteries not crapping out on me.

I just got a Puffco Plus that I haven't had a chance to try yet. That seems to be more of a one hit thing though; rather than a load and go.

For your battery... Are you out of atomizers for your Yocan? Cause they don't all leak like the one you had. I've never had that problem with any of mine.

I really prefer to just dab when at home and tend not to medicate when I'm out. But if I am going out and I need a pen I usually grab my Dr. Dabber or the Yocan Plus because those have been consistent for me. And they're small enough to carry in a glasses case. And the Yocan Plus has the little concentrate container on the end. Handy. I've just been super lucky with my batteries not crapping out on me.

I just got a Puffco Plus that I haven't had a chance to try yet. That seems to be more of a one hit thing though; rather than a load and go.

No, I have 4 more atomizer coils left. The reason I use a vape pen, even when I'm home, is so I can use less. Dabbing, even on a nail, uses quite a bit of product. I can make one drop of oil last half a day in a vape pen. I've seen the Yocan Plus. It's nice, but not necessary for me.

Are Dr. dabber using dual quartz coils yet?

Are Dr. dabber using dual quartz coils yet?
I don't believe so. I'm still working on my last order of coils from them; that's how little I use a pen these days.

You may want to check out a smoke shop and see if they carry a battery. I would imagine you could pick one up pretty cheap. Cheaper than buying a whole new pen. Shoot; even a new Evolve is only $14.90 on ebay. I don't know if you could even find a battery cheaper than that.

Edit: I just checked the Dr. Dabber site and they are using dual coil attys now in the Aurora.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back