Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Vape Prices

felvapes

I think pretty much all vapes are overpriced
Definitely less about getting good and healthy products to better lives and health and more about making people lots of money

The IH world is a big example of this

The herborizer looks like a beasty unit I'd love to try/own

But these prices lately are rising ridiculously instead of dropping with new tech and cheaper production in trates and herb vapes

The herborizer part of the above comment is out of context now
But I can't change it so it's there

A new thread
All good

I certainly wasn't having a go at the seller on the original post

But making a comment in general after @Shredder made his comment regarding cost and laughed at the French connection response

The seller is not expected to sell them at cost

The companies should be lowering the prices and that's what the comment was directed at

I didn't say goodiez vapes were over priced

I said I believe they all are in the current environment and I stand by that, with the exception of possibly HR vapes and the lower end of the dv range

I believe it is a business first and a get people healthy and off combustion second

The IH example was given as it wasn't something related to goodiez and it is blatantly obvious the price gap when a home job costs $10 and sellers price them at over $175 USD and rising

I understand making a profit on your time and effort

But being a greedy money maker is something else all together

The automotive industry is up in arms about the same as China proves this more and more

Not just with their own cheap brands
But the fact they are buying, owning and selling major brands regularly

The prices are well over blown and everyone until recently has been in cahoots to keep it that way

Vapes do not have a lot inside them as we see from pui tear downs

They don't need to be priced so high to still be a profitable business
S&b appears to be losing quality as they make more cash
The TM is a very basic build vape with little inside it - supposedly works great but I still think overpriced

I believe all these vapes except for a small few could really drop the price

I especially feel this with the expensive ones seem to be the ones with more returns and break downs

My HR vapes are affordable and I could throw it at the brick wall I reckon and still vape with it

Just my opinion on the overall business in the vape world

By no means is this directed at the shop owners who buy and sell them on

But the companies that make and price them in the first place

Mighty and all s&b to me are great vapes but way over priced
Sub
Herborizer
A few of the new trate rigs
GH I love but not the company or price (at least they have and honour a lifetime warranty though)
Until recently the ghost was way overpriced and broke down
Etc etc

I don't feel that comparing any new vaoes pricing with other ones in the market make for a fair price
It's just like car companies or Woolie's and Coles going well let's all up the price together and the punters have no other option

So yer the TM might be priced similar or better than a crafty

But I think the crafty is too much too

Anyway
Stoned and late night rambling now

Do others feel that the entire industry sucks us vapers for as much as they can instead of trying to build a better healthier weed world and still making a profit

Or do you feel it's fair game?

I don't think that only the well off should be able to better their health and lifestyle in order to make some people rich

Ethical business is possible

Ethical make as much profit as possible is not (which is how most businesses are run)

I mean in fear of looking like a fanboy for hr at least they give away vapes to the needy and to @Vitolo for patients AND they keep the vapes at an affordable price for the rest of us at the same time
And dv funny enough also give karma vapes to people randomly

What's the go with every single other company?

Late night stoner thoughts
Big companies should share the wealth a little
At least share the health......

Last edited:
I pretty much agree. When everyone that wants a vape has one, then it'll get harder to sell over priced vapes. That might be a while.

For me I have no plans or desires for a new herb vape. The last few weeks I've only Vaped herb a few times.

I'm using a lot more medibles. And an occasional dab or hit of rosin.

My lungs feel much better. Almost no wheezing or dry coughs.

Is this a discussion about all vaporizers being too expensive or just some? I have been in all sides of this industry and have a strong appreciation for quality craftsmanship and supporting smaller companies. Putting build time and the cost of quality materials aside, these smaller guys are taking a huge amount of risk in doing this. Think about stupid legislation that could be put in place overnight that would completely tank their business. If you come up with a new electronic gadget for the market, do you carry that same risk? Shouldn't there be some added benefit (financially) for taking that risk?

Ever thought about the fact that these small companies need to operate at a higher margin to even make it worth while to continue? They don't have the volume of sales to allow for smaller margin.

What about research and development cost? Custom prototypes, different designs, new materials, shipping back and forth for all of this. Not to mention labor and or consulting fee's, production cost to set up production models. And then again the materials you use.......

What about marketing cost? That is far from free but again this is something outside of the actual build materials that aren't sometimes thought about.

What about production size? small batch buying and selling = more costly parts.

Build margin in for resellers too? You need them in almost all cases. They help market your products and increase your sales.

Don't assume all these companies are large either. You call out Herborizer but do you think they are this great big company with buckets of money sitting around? They are not.... And have you ever tried the Herborizer? It's funny that the only people I ever hear complain about the price of the Herborizer are ones that don't own (and likely not tried) the Herborizer. IMO it's definitely worthy of it's price as a top tier desktop especially when I look at some of the even more expensive desktops out there. But value and price are subjective. I am just trying to point out some more objective points.

Now I don't disagree that some vaporizers seem to be high in cost vs what I perceive their value to be. There are a few big ones that you mention where I may feel similar but at the same time, those companies spend boatloads of money on marketing in which the consumer most definitely helps fund. Yeah I avoid those too but mainly because I feel they are selling an inferior product with potentially inferior materials. That said many people pay their high price and are perfectly satisfied so they must be doing something right.

I am not sure the Fury (or any of those lower cost Chinese mass produced vapes) is a fair comparison to a lot of the manufacturers I am talking about and sell including the Herborizer. It could not be more apples and oranges. :twocents:

Last edited:
Is this a discussion about all vaporizers being too expensive or just some?

That was stated in the first sentence. See below

I think pretty much all vapes are overpriced
Definitely less about getting good and healthy products to better lives and health and more about making people lots of money

No need to be defensive, its just a discussion. I think a lot of vapes are too expensive myself. And comparisons to a fury edge are relevant. Its a little workhorse, very few issues on any of its threads ive read. I think it sets a standard in that $150 price range, and a big improvement over the fury 2. The attachments are top notch as well. Its the vape I recommend most often.

And the above is what Woolworths and Coles have said about groceries
Until Aldi came in and blew it to BS

Car companies have done forever
Until China and India have bought them all and blew it to BS

Microsoft and apple

Soooo many examples

It's capitalism at its best

These vapes are ALL overpriced
They do not cost anywhere near as much to make or the material inside

If I can make a $10 IH that works better than my $200usd one this proves my point too

Marketing?
You mean the free advertising and shit fight on forums such as FC etc?
C'mon

I know you are a seller
But it isn't directed at you

It's at the companies in the first place

If you honestly believe that they are doing business in a manner that is about helping people (as all their BS marketing proclaims to be about) then I think you are wearing rose coloured glasses or suffer Stockholm being involved in selling them

Please, this is not directed towards you or any other reseller

It is a high profit business and the companies are laughing all the way to the bank

Why do the cheaper options last longer than the expensive ones too??

I have over 20 vapes and concentrate combined

I am aware of the quality and function between the different price ranges

The high priced ones do not function at a better rate compared to the higher price
Maybe some will cost more but not that much

I've used a sub and a number of other high priced players my friends own

The quality and function does not reflect the higher price - higher maybe, not the stupid piss in my pocket price
And these expensive units break a lot
Across the brands

So nope
I don't take the reasons given as realistic but as more marketing excuses

There is a happy middle ground here where business can make a profit and grow whilst actually trying to help people live better lives

Which is what they all say in their marketing anyway

I mean I haven't mentioned some others I think cost too much because I wasn't trying to make a proper list
Just an overall observation

I love the log vapes and feel they are one of the best units ppl can buy and use

They are so simple in construction and have very very little inside them though
Asides from the skill in turning wood there isn't much to price them so high - except for the exceptional function

And having been a cabinet maker in the past I know how quickly a skilled Turner can punch out those logs

I think the pricing of these is because they work so well and because they have looked at the competition price range and gone well shiiit mine works so well or better I can sell it at such and such a price and people will pay it

It's not trying to give the best price they are able whilst still running a successful business that feeds them and their families

Anyway

Opinions are like arseholes

But actual breakdowns (Thanks to places like pui) or a bit of knowledge about any other product in the world and price gouging it's pretty obvious where this business and market stands also

Or lastly the rosin presses

When my mates in a workshop can look at my $1000 AUD dabpress and make one for a pittance of the cost you also get the idea

It's not rocket science and I think most of the companies put very little science into it at all

The first lot of vapes were bloody ceramic heated hot air guns
And there's videos on YouTube of people showing their hardware store setup and the one they bought from a vape shop
Exactly the same heat gun but with a sticker of the vape brand slapped on the side and 3-4 times the price tag

C'mon now
Don't piss in my pocket and call it rain

Just my opinion and knowledge of the world and business

But when it's a vape world where they use health and wellbeing and helping people to live better lives in their actual marketing as a way to sell them it becomes a joke and insulting

Once again
The rich and well off should not be the only people who can access vapes
In fact it is usually the most needy or genuine patients who miss out because of this
Thus the need for people like @Vitolo
People in less fortunate positions should also be able to access a life changing device that will benefit everyone
Even all our governments and health systems as less people will be sick and taking up time and space in the hospitals

But I guarantee that even though they market their products as such the companies don't give a rat's arse about actually helping anyone
It's all about that green - and not the good kind we all love

Last edited:
I was going to take the time to follow up but it's seriously pointless. You are ignoring relevant information and over generalizing so carry on with your negative view of the industry and the world as a whole.

I will continue to enjoy working with a supporting smaller vaporizer and accessories manufacturers who have taken the risk to try to make it in this still very small and volitile industry.

I'm just glad all of this was moved off my thread as it never had any business there in the first place. Be well and :peace:

Last edited:
Discussing vape prices is one thing... but personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated. Warning point issued.
I dont ignore anything
You also could be accused of such

Every industry and product has the same design and manufacture costs and risks involved
You are not selling the weed itself here... lmao

Love your attitude
As @Shredder said -no need to get defensive

I noticed you were very careful how you named and didn't certain companies
Important not to.offend anyone when in the biz

There really wasn't need for your last comment but you came anyway

None of it was directed at you - but possibly you have stakes somewhere to take it so personal

"All of this" lol

It was just one small comment at first
Once a thread was made I added to it

Volitile industry???

People have been making shitloads for over 10years
In fact there were vaporisers being sold when I was in high school over 20 years ago

Volitile hey.....lol

Just like glass bongs are sold - but the contents illegal

The biggest volitility seems to be with certain dodgy makers(some who return in veil after being shit originally), dodgy critics/reviewers and dodgy forums where it's an advertisement campaign not a forum where people can discuss things like umm safety?

Who are you to accuse me of having any view on the world and who are you to know shit about what some people actually live through

Keep banking that coin buddy and livimg comfortable in blissful ignorance

Others out here pay the $$ to the selfish and try to help the less fortunate access things they need

Have a good one and keep your passive aggressive peace sign at the end of your post

Cheers for the calm comments pointing out it's just a discussion @Shredder
Some people are sensitive especially when it hits a nerve.....

Btw I do know about a reasonable amount of what does and has gone on in the background over the years between forum mods and manufacturers and critics so please don't try to make out it's a clean and fair business at all regardless of the price gouging being legit or not
It's all sly and BS and little to do with the paying public or actual needy patients
My sources for this information I keep to myself as they choose not to cause themselves issues
The mod and manufacturing and critic mafia have already caused some issues over the net and outing others identity
Besides the vape tech stealing etc that goes on and shilling
Yes I have been given proof and it is rife amongst the "community"
But be aware my sources are well involved in all.facets of the industry too and have been up there with the main players

It's most definitely not an industry based on helping anyone become healthier or helping anyone in general besides those whose wallets grow

There is so much cloak and dagger type shiz from everyone involved
Even the good hearted and well intended don't like to publically put the truth out there for fear of having a shit fight

Silence creates the world's issues
Just ask a woman living with DV

Anyway

Again
This wasn't directed at you - a reseller
But at the manufacturer
Although you do say you've been involved in all facets so maybe explains your defensiveness

But you have been aggressive and inboxed me as such since the TM page started
I have never had a go at you personally and not sure why you try to force a reaction from me (even via inbox which I had to ignore in the end)

Love the way you ignore @Shredder comments here too and just go for my throat
Like in inboxes
I've not done anything to you but you have a beehive in ya bonnet and there's no need

Vape some more mate
Have a chill pill

Thank fu&$ for people like @Vitolo
Otherwise it's a rich man's world and let the poor suffer or die

I have a few friends dying of cancer, they can't afford all the meds they need (doctor and weed based) let alone the vaporisers I have given them free
Yet since I have given them they are living a less painful existence and better quality of life

Just telling people to do something or BUY something to better themselves doesn't mean shit when you have no funds for yourself after feeding your kids and paying rent

Thank you dv and hr for helping I'm a small way
Proves you can make money and keep prices low and help the community at large
I guarantee neither company is suffering financially as a result

Pity others can't dip I to the profits a little to help
This would at least give more of an acceptable reason for keeping prices higher ay
And look great on their marketing too

How much toilet paper do you have stashed buddy? Probably shitloads (pun intended) while the old woman next door has to have a shower

Edit
It would be interesting to see what other vape PURCHASERS think of the current environment and price ranges of these devices

As a seller currently you have to be super polite and have great CS to keep my custom in order to counter the high prices of devices
Arrogance and rudeness I can go to another shop

There are a few who know this and realise who pays there rent and are super duper friendly with amazeballs CS as a result

Last edited:
You know I dont normally talk on the forums but ive known vgoodies for a good while. I really can't stand when people assume things when they have no place to base thier facts. You dont know them or what goes on in thier life either so who are you to assume you do? You talk about the fury like its so amazing for the price ive had one was never impressed. That is also made is china and is so cheap because it probably made in a factory where workers are way under paid and over worked. Thats another thing you are not factoring in when you talk about how low prices help everyone out. Id love every vape to be free but thats just not how our world works thats a bigger problem than anyrhing to do with vapes. The fact is vaporizers are a hobby not a living essential like shredder said you can get your medication if thats what your looking for in other ways probably cheaper. When your talking about mass produced vapes like the mighty and volcano I agree 100% they are super over priced When you complain about artisan handmade vapes or small companies its really hard for me agree at all that they are over priced. Ive meant a good amount of these people and they put a shit ton of hard work, time and thought into each vape and customer. Lol nice edit just to try to be more passive aggressive about the customer service when it looks like vgoodies was just offering thier opinion and you actaully went after them personally instead of using facts to explain your point.

You know I dont normally talk on the forums but ive known vgoodies for a good while. I really can't stand when people assume things when they have no place to base thier facts. You dont know them or what goes on in thier life either so who are you to assume you do? You talk about the fury like its so amazing for the price ive had one was never impressed. That is also made is china and is so cheap because it probably made in a factory where workers are way under paid and over worked. Thats another thing you are not factoring in when you talk about how low prices help everyone out. Id love every vape to be free but thats just not how our world works thats a bigger problem than anyrhing to do with vapes. The fact is vaporizers are a hobby not a living essential like shredder said you can get your medication if thats what your looking for in other ways probably cheaper. When your talking about mass produced vapes like the mighty and volcano I agree 100% they are super over priced When you complain about artisan handmade vapes or small companies its really hard for me agree at all that they are over priced. Ive meant a good amount of these people and they put a shit ton of hard work, time and thought into each vape and customer. Lol nice edit just to try to be more passive aggressive about the customer service when it looks like vgoodies was just offering thier opinion and you actaully went after them personally instead of using facts to explain your point.
Cool story bud

I have had no issue with goodiez
But they have gone out of their way to cause issues with me
Which I choose to ignore and just move on

This isn't about goodiez at all and I've no idea why they have made it about them

Maybe too many horses in the race?
I have not singled.out any person or manufacturers
Although you and goodiez have

Free vapes?
Now wouldn't that be a dream world, but nobody said that, I said there's a happy middle ground where people can feed their families and be decent humans at the same time

But hey be facetious and write your own version

Anyone NOT affiliated with the behind the scenes vape mafia have input on their OPINIONS which are definitely like arseholes it would be great

Anyone not in the rich world

It's not a hobby mate
It's sold and marketed as a health industry mostly

How the fugg smoking is a way to get meds healthy and cheap is a point to make is beyond stupidity

Anyway

Keep on keeping on

So much for a discussion

The influx of people from elsewhere seems to have brought the shit fight version of communication here too

Difference of opinion can be discussed without the defensiveness and I'm better than you attitudes that bring out people's emotions....

Honestly
Ffs

EDIT
And most my edits are spelling or grammar related mate so good on you
Enjoy the superiority

I'm not fussed by the attacks

I think the interwebs brings people ego out and they act in ways they certainly wouldn't if discussing or debating face to face

Happy corona isolation everyone
Hope you all do your bit to help out the rest of your actual communities
Wish everyone a safe time and hope they can focus and put energy into the truly important issues right now

Last edited:
Ive said all I'm going to say. Your reponse speaks volumes in itself. All I will say is I'm trying to have a discussion I made vaild points that you made no counter argument to again just tried say I'm some how affliated with someone which I'm not I work a completely different industry. Honestly some of what you type is so hard to understand I'm not even sure what your saying.

bonghit:verdamper::volcano::cheers:

EDIT
I have had a shit couple days dealing with some important stuff for other people
I apologise for any provocative language I used
Copping shit irl and coming here to attitude I may have responded a bit reactively, no excuse to bring here though

I stand by everything I said regardless, I believe I could have put it in a better way and not respond to confrontational language in kind

This thread has gone shit on an important subject for many I think
Good way to stop a conversation

I'm out tonight on this but maybe others will hold a rational conversation in the future on the subject
Off to have a dab on my $500 odd dollar dab rig - yea I pay for shit, just reckon others who aren't in a position to should have to go without as a result

I wasn't always in a position to do so and now I am by fug has my health actually improved more than almost anything I have done prior

Everyone deserves good health

Good health to you all and goodnight on here

Last edited:
This isn't about goodiez at all and I've no idea why they have made it about them
Perhaps because the og post in this thread was made in his sponsor thread? And I moved it to it's own thread? You can hardly blame him for feeling singled out.

I don't mind discussing vape prices and how everyone feels about them. But when negative personal comments are made towards other members it's not going to be allowed. Everyone needs to keep this in mind going forward in this thread.

This is a stressful and difficult time for many. Let's keep the asylum a place where we can be a community of support and be kind to one another.

Last edited:
. I really can't stand when people assume things when they have no place to base thier facts. You dont know them or what goes on

Like this?

That is also made is china and is so cheap because it probably made in a factory where workers are way under paid and over worked.

If all vapes we're priced reasonably we wouldn't wait a month for a dhgate (or other Chinese vape companies) order. Same for glass.

Sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes not. I think you need to be careful of vapes made with unsafe materials no matter where they're made. Especially the super cheap vapes from shady companies.

And sometimes customer service and speed of service matter a lot. I personally like puff it up for that. Top notch imho.

And there's room for small vape manufactures with loyal followers. But buyer beware.

My last vape, a firewood 6, was $195 and handmade. Not a bad price, but it's not as reliable as my $150 edge. I've sent it back twice. Once to replace a battery terminal. If you drop the vape, the battery weight pushes and flattens the terminal and you have carefully reshape the terminal. This then leads to the battery terminal breaking. An engineering problem, something a $150 Chinese made vape doesn't have.

To me, this is very easy...until complete legalization, vapes will be expensive for, in my opinion, the amount of R&D, labor, and material reflected in the product.

When legal and when volume goes up, then Black and Decker and Mr. Coffee will be making vapes and they will be priced similarly.

I bought this recently for $79. No way that any vape I own has more labor or material then this...well, NV Ti parts are indeed expensive but they reflect a great deal of machining and expensive Ti metal.

1584808233276.png

For the record @felvapes I don't know how you feel "I have gone at your throat". It really feels the opposite to me as you have brought more assumptions and personal remarks towards me.

Some things you might find interesting.

I have four rolls of TP left for a family of four. We found some napkins after that runs out. I am not the type of man you are trying to make me to be and I would never hoard. I take what I need for my family and try to help people where I can.

Speaking of which do you remember who the first vaporizer company was to support @Vitolo 's pay it forward program? It was Haze. You know who drove that to get them involved? Yes, your's truly. And I have sent boxes of my own personal vaporizers to Vitolo over the years. He and I have talked on many occasions and I'm quite sure he would vouch for me and the type of person I am. In fact you can ask anyone else who has been around for a good while. They will likely tell you the same. I try hard to be a good person and look out for people. I certainly don't consider myself to be greedy.

Speaking of which, your assumptions on my financial situation and others is off base. It's the reason I stood up to defend some of these manufacturers in the first place. This is a side business for me. I have been in other capacities in the industry but this is where I am now. And my primary job has gone kaput so VGoodiez is all my family has right now. So your assumptions about everyone being rich is off base. There are many smaller manufacturers that produce higher priced items that still struggle to get by....you know about @Ed's TnT right? You think he's living high on the hog? I assure you my friend is not. And he's not the only one and that was kinda my point that seemed to miss you.

As for private conversations between you and I regarding our past interactions, well you certainly have an interesting perspective on that but mine is much different. I'll just leave it at that and my reputation and history in the industry speaks for itself. It's funny that you have chosen to call out new members...another very short sighted viewpoint you hold.

As for vaporizers for health? I would disagree that most are marketed this way. Yes there are health benefits but in the end these devices are made for profit. People like Vito are the ones that help educate people on the benefits but I don't see the marketing you say is there. Mainly because the companies can't claim them as medical devices. You know why? Because they can't afford the testing to get certified as such. You know why? Because they are too small, which again also drives pricing for their products.

Passive aggressive? You should really review your own content. Not just here but in other areas as well.

And I wasn't avoiding calling out anyone as you say. I was being respectful as to not bring other people into the mix of this mess. I choose to not work with them because I feel their products are inferior to other products, especially for the higher price...so yes we agree with some companies but you have this big broad brush going here. Even calling out one of my partners in Herborizer without ever having used an Herborizer or understanding anything about the company and the cost of their business or the volume of sales which again has a profound impact on cost.

In the end I feel like I have a better understanding and perspective of what is going on with these guys. You may think we are all getting rich with these prices. But the people getting rich are the ones you are supporting. It probably cost $30 to make that Fury and they mark it up 500%! And the resellers of these items get way more than the "keystone" 50% margin and they sell a hell of a lot more units too. So who is really making the money? In order for me to work with a lot of the smaller guys I take 40% or less. Then I pay website cost, payment processing cost (high risk rates mind you even though I never had a chargeback or PayPal dispute), other transaction fees, banking fee's, insurance, shipping both ways and packaging on top of that. Oh and yeah I still have to pay taxes after that! Still think we are all getting rich here? It's no different for the manufacturers either.

@Shredder made an example of the FW6 vs his Fury. You are right, engineering for the same old tech on a new box for a mass produced Chinese vapes is more stable (sometimes, usually not right away). You think HR designed this themselves? Likely not. Look at the Flowemate models. They are all Chinese rebrands produced with sometimes inferior materials and at high volumes. Companies go to China and pick from a book of premade designs and slap their name on it. No R&D cost along with Chinese low cost labor and cheaper materials. It's not hard to see why these units can be made less costly but please do not mistake that for them making less profit. It's hardly the case.

I like supporting the smaller guys making hand crafted items with care. It's what I use myself and who I prefer to work with. I happily take less margin to do so. And it's really my only way to survive and compete here. There are a few large retailers/distributors (some are both) controlling just about all of retail sales in the industry. Almost everything is drop shipped from just a few sources. And you might be surprised who is shipping for who. So all together it's apples and oranges as I was saying.

Sorry for the long post. I was going to let it go but there is too much misinformation going on to do so. And I don't like my name or my business partners name getting dragged through the mud especially with the assumptions being so off base.

I am not your enemy @felvapes. I am just a normal dude trying to make ends meet for my family. Same as the vendors I choose to support. So yeah I'm gonna step up and defend them but I am bringing real world industry experience and facts to the table. I have no idea why you think I've tried to bring issues to you.

*Edited due to oversharing

Last edited:
I have four rolls of TP left for a family of four. We found some napkins after that runs out.
I have a hose...I'm not worried. But the neighbors might want to close their blinds at about 8 am every day! hahaha

Speaking of which do you remember who the first vaporizer company was to support @Vitolo 's pay it forward program? It was Haze. You know who drove that to get them involved? Yes, your's truly. And I have sent boxes of my own personal vaporizers to Vitolo over the years. He and I have talked on many occasions and I'm quite sure he would vouch for me and the type of person I am. In fact you can ask anyone else who has been around for a good while. They will likely tell you the same. I try hard to be a good person and look out for people. I certainly don't consider myself to be greedy.
And I love you like a brother for helping as you did.

But when negative personal comments are made towards other members it's not going to be allowed. Everyone needs to keep this in mind going forward in this thread.

This is a stressful and difficult time for many. Let's keep the asylum a place where we can be a community of support and be kind to one another.
Here here, @momofthegoons
Many of you have helped me in my war, and I am grateful to all of you.
I would not know where to start with a list!

bonghit:verdamper::volcano::cheers:

EDIT
I have had a shit couple days dealing with some important stuff for other people
I apologise for any provocative language I used
Copping shit irl and coming here to attitude I may have responded a bit reactively, no excuse to bring here though

I stand by everything I said regardless, I believe I could have put it in a better way and not respond to confrontational language in kind

This thread has gone shit on an important subject for many I think
Good way to stop a conversation

I'm out tonight on this but maybe others will hold a rational conversation in the future on the subject
Off to have a dab on my $500 odd dollar dab rig - yea I pay for shit, just reckon others who aren't in a position to should have to go without as a result

I wasn't always in a position to do so and now I am by fug has my health actually improved more than almost anything I have done prior

Everyone deserves good health

Good health to you all and goodnight on here
Felvapes is correct in some respects. I've been buying various vapes since 2013, I've bought low-end and high-end and unfortunately paying top dollar doesn't guarantee you get top-level equipment. I have lost patience with ALL producers, small run artisanal or big production outfits. I just feel when I pop for a vape @ $200+, I have an expectation I will get quality control in return. I have 27 vapes now everything from $79.99 to north of $599.99 and to be honest it's a real mixed bag in terms of quality. I don't care if your S&B or Ville Johanne Savolanien, if you don't mind your quality control, guys like me may abandon you, now what?

Your vape retails for $50 or less and malfunctions, then I say oh well, it was only $50 what could I expect? But if your vape retails for $200+ my expectations are comminsertly higher!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back