Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Brother the Evo is such a civilized vape that a lot of people could have all of their needs met by that alone :D I am like you, less vapes is more is how I see it!

I used to own a lot, but narrowed my vape collection down in recent times. The evo is one of the very few flower vapes I kept, because like you, I saw that it is one of the very best desktops that money can buy. It is one of very few flower vapes that 'just works' every time with superior flavor and huge clouds to boot.

I laughed so much at your comment about a 'blow dryer collection' lol! So many vapes seem like very elaborate blow-dryers don't they?! :rofl: :cheers:

From where I sit, you are as CIVILIZED as they come my friend! You have chosen quality over quantity :biggrin: Hope you got some wonderful material to enjoy in that evo bro! As you've always said since we first spoke - Cannabis is the holy grail. Not the vapes!
I love you like a brother from another mother!

The EVO I really like?
The quarts nails a ROSIN through water is not bad!
Blow Dryer's? Why collect them? Blenders? Toaster Oven's?

Yes CANNABIS is the HOLY GRAIL really.
I joke a lot and offend people.
However I don't want to hurt anyone because I'm CIVILIZED! (I believe I am?)

The EVO is the most high tech I will go!
CANNABIS is why we are here!

I never had a bag? (so air is not needed)
Temperature read out? (I go by feel)

My friends from LONDON know about the HOLY GRAIL! @Kellya86 must know?
@Baron23 this is why CANNABIS should not be scheduled? (harmless)
The Whole world needs to know in order to be = CIVILIZED

BAR'S r OK however CANNABIS is off limits?
@Cuckfumbustion you know I love ASTRO-PHYSICS? (CANNABIS help's me to understand.)

Last edited:
@Baron23 this is why CANNABIS should not be scheduled? (harmless)
The Whole world needs to know in order to be = CIVILIZED

Well, I certainly don't disagree but I'm not sure why you feel you needed to tell me this, though?? All good though, we all seem to be proper militants for the legalization of MJ

I continue to love my EVO. Just like the way it extracts. I continue to love my Enano...love its flexibly and ease of use. I have a number of other vapes, but aside from an enail, I don't use them very often in favor of either the EVO or Nano as I really don't go out and about vaping very much at all.

If I had to choose only one over the other, I would be in quite a quandary.

As for advanced physics....I have forgotten every bit of math that I learned in higher education on the way to getting and engineering degree (which I never used as an engineer, per se). So, please do not mistake me for someone who claims expertise in this area. But I do like reading books on physics made for the layperson and would recommend these two books, which all have probably already read as they are not that recent (and I presume there are more recent publications like these that do capture latest advances). The books are:

A Brief History of Time

and

The God Particle: If the Universe Is the Answer, What Is the Question?

P.S. - I see where Lederman has an updated book, Beyond the God Particle, released in 2013.

Well, I certainly don't disagree but I'm not sure why you feel you needed to tell me this, though?? All good though, we all seem to be proper militants for the legalization of MJ

I continue to love my EVO. Just like the way it extracts. I continue to love my Enano...love its flexibly and ease of use. I have a number of other vapes, but aside from an enail, I don't use them very often in favor of either the EVO or Nano as I really don't go out and about vaping very much at all.

If I had to choose only one over the other, I would be in quite a quandary.

As for advanced physics....I have forgotten every bit of math that I learned in higher education on the way to getting and engineering degree (which I never used as an engineer, per se). So, please do not mistake me for someone who claims expertise in this area. But I do like reading books on physics made for the layperson and would recommend these two books, which all have probably already read as they are not that recent (and I presume there are more recent publications like these that do capture latest advances). The books are:

A Brief History of Time

and

The God Particle: If the Universe Is the Answer, What Is the Question?

P.S. - I see where Lederman has an updated book, Beyond the God Particle, released in 2013.

I love nothing more than pondering the complications of physics....
The more i learn, the more insignificant i feel, and the less I feel i actually know...

The illusion of reality is the one I think about alot....
And the excess gravity in the universe, I believe we share it with other dimensions....

Anyway @ataxian I know your pondering the flowerpot... As I was...
There is a 'heavy hitters for flower' thread on fc right now, @t-dub posted a brilliant video showing that the evo (was a cloud but still) hits just as hard as these others...

And probably taste alot better....

My vas for a new desktop has passed...
For now...
Evo is still number 1 for me...

Last edited:
Brother the Evo is such a civilized vape that a lot of people could have all of their needs met by that alone :D I am like you, less vapes is more is how I see it!
Not getting rid of my other vapes But the EVO covers several of the bases for a desktop. Doesn't fill bags is the only thing it is excluded from. Don't get any ideas with using a hair dryer.:facepalm2:

Im down to my evo and a few vapcaps...
It seems to be all I need right now...
If I had separate UPS for my EVO, it would become a semi-portable. :science:Read that they can work with a UPS.

@Cuckfumbustion you know I love ASTRO-PHYSICS? (CANNABIS help's me to understand.)
I'm a laymen and only understand the brush strokes at best. Might have seen a few docs on 'A Brief History of time that @Baron23 was mentioning. But ponder the significance often. Some of the break throughs in science that are happening right now should be on the front page. I google new subscribed to the category of 'physics' by accident and left it that way because there is enough going almost daily to keep up with. . :newspaper:
The more i learn, the more insignificant i feel, and the less I feel i actually know...
In some sort of sublime way perhaps? :whoa: For me. The more I know, the more I know that I will have to forget later. :ugh:
When I went to school I was told you could never take a picture of an atom. But there are now images of atoms using different methods. Here is a video done by manipulating carbon monoxide molecules.

I have been watching the flowerpot too. y'all. Not worth the trade off at this point. Plus I don't have access to anything but flowers. The flowerpot probably doesn't have the same restriction as the EVO. If it is only marginally better, which it might be, It isn't glass or a straight tube. I have placed a straight wand and adapter and palmed it with one hand and then pull off it like a 40oz bottle with my smallest finger tucked under the plug end of the power cord for stability. Just remember the glass bamboo on the bottom when you place it back down. Not recommending you do this. BTW. But it is do-able.

The illusion of reality is the one I think about alot....
And the excess gravity in the universe, I believe we share it with other dimensions....

Anyway @ataxian I know your pondering the flowerpot... As I was...
There is a 'heavy hitters for flower' thread on fc right now, @t-dub posted a brilliant video showing that the evo (was a cloud but still) hits just as hard as these others...

And probably taste alot better....

My vas for a new desktop has passed...
For now...
Evo is still number 1 for me...
I use the EVO from 420 on!
The Tiny NANO LOG is for the garden where I read.
However the EVO hit's hard and Tastes really good. (If you have a picky plate?)
Your assessment is correct!

You know I just love ROSIN!
QUARTS NAIL'S avec une EVO?

That's what I will have!

I will tell my wife it's for science! LOL

@Kellya86 I have the same thought as you in you in that regard. (30mm atomizer for CANNABIS for MOD'S)
Now GAS and over supply of CANNABIS I should control but how?

Last edited:
As someone who used a Volcano as a daily driver for a good number of years, I don't think you're missing anything by not being able to fill bags. They absorb too much residual taste, like silicone whips.
I wanted to try a bag just to say I did try?
In the culture I grew up in BAG's were stale. (like dumpter diving)
Glass by far is the best tasting.
The EVO provides FLAVOR/EFFECT at a level enough for me.
SOME PEOPLE are born in less fortune cirumstances.

If you like FLAVOR get a EVO.

If FLAVOR is not a priority it doesn't matter as long as it work's for your need's!

Warning: My opinion only! Take what I say as a grain of SALT. (the size of EARTH in the MULTI-VERSE)!

Last edited:
As someone who used a Volcano as a daily driver for a good number of years, I don't think you're missing anything by not being able to fill bags. They absorb too much residual taste, like silicone whips.
I'm also trying to waste less on the way. But bags worked for me when I had a cold. I've joked about using a turkey bag, then roasting something tasty.

The EVO provides FLAVOR/EFFECT at a level enough for me.
SOME PEOPLE are born in less fortune cirumstances.
Like not knowing what is available out there or perhaps never considering a desktop vape.
Oddly, Just short when I was about to forget my EQ, I had to go look at @ddave's V3. It is just the thing if you wanted to heat above the unit. I would have a lamp pointed at it screen level to watch it vape away. :drooling:

The EVO is flavor country. If It or perhaps I could not clog the hat or top third of the basket, it would be nearly fuss free. Although, I'm using lower temps to prevent less crust. Otherwise scrape it and vape off what I can.
So I have Two EVO's and a 3 way and other odd glass adapters. :science: Well LSS, I used both EVOs together. One stacked upside down over the bottom one. Two bamboo's. All glass. :headbang:.

Last edited:
I'm also trying to waste less on the way. But bags worked for me when I had a cold. I've joked about using a turkey bag, then roasting something tasty.

Like not knowing what is available out there or perhaps never considering a desktop vape.
Oddly, Just short when I was about to forget my EQ, I had to go look at @ddave's V3. It is just the thing if you wanted to heat above the unit. I would have a lamp pointed at it screen level to watch it vape away. :drooling:

The EVO is flavor country. If It or perhaps I could not clog the hat or top third of the basket, it would be nearly fuss free. Although, I'm using lower temps to prevent less crust. Otherwise scrape it and vape off what I can.
So I have Two EVO's and a 3 way and other odd glass adapters. :science: Well LSS, I used both EVOs together. One stacked upside down over the bottom one. Two bamboo's. All glass. :headbang:.
I love the EVO.
Is it the FLAVOR?
Is it BOTH? FLAVOR/EFFECT?

CALIFORNA is kind of expense so I have one of each.
My wife won't let me have two of anything?

1# 28 gram's or less per month?

She buy's it for me even my EVO.
CANNABIS is something else to me personally?

But hey,

EVO to me is a FLAVOR MACHINE and fits my life.
I hope other's find it fullfilling as well!

Is it BOTH? FLAVOR/EFFECT?
All that but no compromise with the air path. I've used just a straight 18mm tube before and shotgun the EVO.
My wife won't let me have two of anything?
Must be hard buying shoes. :lol: There have been a few time whether I should own two EVO's, then I accidentally drop or bump one and panic.:yikes: Knowing full well it is getting mailed ASAP. and all the steps involved.

Too many trade offs for me to want any other desktop. Nothing that is even considered more powerful has the wider glass air path and is a self contained unit. I can unplug my monitor and plug in my EVO if needed. And it ramps up fairly quickly considering it is heating glass which isn't the best conductive material generally.
List of thermal conductivities - Wikipedia

Some Sunday fun day with the Evo. Breaking her out after a few week hiatus.

v4Ziod2.jpg

It's 75% humidity where I am in UK now...
Everytime I get flowers out, they get too moist to vape...
Im not used to this problem....

Normally herb dries when you get it out....

It's 75% humidity where I am in UK now...
Everytime I get flowers out, they get too moist to vape...
Im not used to this problem....

Normally herb dries when you get it out....
That's how things ALWAYS are at my cottage. Being right on the water with no air conditioning makes for some serious moist everything. It's a constant battle.

I'm having a little afternoon EVO time myself......

KKbsZcN.jpg

For those of you with an IG account....

Edit: to fix link. oops.... :doh:

Last edited:
All that but no compromise with the air path. I've used just a straight 18mm tube before and shotgun the EVO.
Must be hard buying shoes. :lol: There have been a few time whether I should own two EVO's, then I accidentally drop or bump one and panic.:yikes: Knowing full well it is getting mailed ASAP. and all the steps involved.

Too many trade offs for me to want any other desktop. Nothing that is even considered more powerful has the wider glass air path and is a self contained unit. I can unplug my monitor and plug in my EVO if needed. And it ramps up fairly quickly considering it is heating glass which isn't the best conductive material generally.
List of thermal conductivities - Wikipedia
@Cuckfumbustion I think it's problelly better to have two in your case.
When no one is watching I smoke a bowl with a water pipe or ash collector with a JHOOK.
The EVO taste way better to me than burning.

I'm qulity of being a FLAVOR CHASER CANNABIS is good for that.
The EVO is a tecnologial avancement for consuming in a CIVILIZERD way.

It's the Bee's knee's - FUNCTIONAL DEVICE for MEDICATING CORRECTLY!
MY BIAS POV!

@momofthegoons you have the exact same 'bridge adapter that I have.:cheers: That was how I was able to stack one EVO above the other,.@ataxian. With some well placed adapters and working out the cords and having it balanced and in the center of the table. But it worked as well as you'd expect.
The side car was where I put the mouthpiece. Either my spoon or a 45 degree with a straight tube socket. So both EVO's vapor gets condensed, I guess when going through the narrow point. Very pleased with my adapter. Worth the wait if you order from DHgate or in my case Ebay. Works well as a carb like in the video.

@momofthegoons you have the exact same 'bridge adapter that I have.:cheers:
I LOVE that adapter. Back when I bought it, you could get them direct from VXL and it was called the Cloud Buddy. Too bad they stopped selling them because I think it's the perfect accessory for the EVO. @Baron23 did a little research when he saw mine and came up with some options.

Since this is one of those 'must have' adapters, imo, I think I'm going to contact oregonglassblower and see if I can get him to make a spare for me. I love dealing with him and his glass adapters are top notch.

I LOVE that adapter. Back when I bought it, you could get them direct from VXL and it was called the Cloud Buddy. Too bad they stopped selling them because I think it's the perfect accessory for the EVO. @Baron23 did a little research when he saw mine and came up with some options.

Since this is one of those 'must have' adapters, imo, I think I'm going to contact oregonglassblower and see if I can get him to make a spare for me. I love dealing with him and his glass adapters are top notch.
Those carb'd adapters have become de rigueur when using my Enano.

A cloud buddy? So, We all want/have cloud buddys. So glad I was able to snag mine and will keep my eye out for a backup. I like the barrel shape and the side car has a flat bottom to it. @Baron23 I'll pass on any reliable source If I find for the prized accessory.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back