Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
No i still have an evo... this one is just as a spare... i like spares...
So in GB smoking a joint is not accepted?
When I was in school (SURRY) beer was the fashion! (1991-was when I was there?)
CANNABIS was more accepted in my time on this dot we inhabit!
1960’s I my neck of the wood’s =LSD
1970 marijuana (CANNABIS) was safer than beer 2-consume?
Vaporizer’s R like a decanter of wine.
EVO = OPULENT CIVILIZATIONAL EXISTENCE = CANNABIS CONSUMPTION
3:16 = PRE ICE AGE = CANNABIS 4 HOMO SAPIENT RELIEF = HOLY BATMAN

Last edited:
So in GB smoking a joint is not accepted?
Tastes like pub ashtray and bonfire to me...
Far from civilised...

Wish i saw the 60s... i try my best to recreate it.. liquid mushroom extract helps..

Looking forward to my evo tomorrow but also really worried.. what if its worse than the last one.. last time i bought evo from vapefiend they actually let me go and pick one...
Im fussy and ocd is a bitch but its there i cant help it....

Tastes like pub ashtray and bonfire to me...
Far from civilised...

Wish i saw the 60s... i try my best to recreate it.. liquid mushroom extract helps..

Looking forward to my evo tomorrow but also really worried.. what if its worse than the last one.. last time i bought evo from vapefiend they actually let me go and pick one...
Im fussy and ocd is a bitch but its there i cant help it....
I like my EVO’s & their decently a healthier way to enjoy CANNABIS of your need’s?
STAR WARS came out after DAZED & CONFUSED (like my high school).
Skateboarding empty swimming pool’s with trash bag’s of weed without seed’s grown in our yard’s.
It had no price at 420 when all stoner’s had was joint’s before bong’s or vaporizer’s were POP CULTURE?
EVO if CANNABIS is your road to Freedom!

Last edited:
EVO is my DD

Finally... the evo came today.. all is perfect and i am happy...
I really like the calyx, didnt think i would caus its a dry piece.. dont like the evo straight mp...
But the calyx gives cool tasty vapor im loving it...
So nice to know i have a nice clean spare... now i can really muck mine up and not worry...

Wish i could get another monkey glow in dark heatshield...

EVO is my DD
To be a bit more effusive (LOL), its almost the only vape I use anymore. I do have portables but WTF am I going....nowhere is the answer. And to me, portables all have compromises in power, function, efficiency, etc. So, I'm at home and live alone....desktops are my thing, I guess, and the EVO is king.

I still use my Volcano, NV Flower Pot, and G43, but its EVO for the win maybe 85% of the time.

I just find it very easy to set up and use, the ELB's let me meter my meds the way I want, and its very efficient with my flower, IMO.

Its amusing looking back and seeing myself chasing every vape innovation and new product for years and now...eh, not so much.

I kind of got to the point where vaping/medicating with MMJ was becoming a very time consuming life style and not a way to administer natural meds. So, I have kind of pulled back from that a bit and sit here with my EVO loving it.

I think @CarolKing mentioned she only uses her's before bed time because its a hammer of a vape and indeed, I don't really vape during the day and use MMJ at night before bed. So, EVO is good for me.

I guess, and the EVO is king

This is so nice to know, id been out of the loop past couple years. I was aware the the hype around certain new vapes (flower pot, tiny might ect), and had wondered if there was now something better than the evo...
So yeah, glad to hear the evo is still king, just confirms i did right thing buying another, instead of something new...

I really like the calyx, didnt think i would caus its a dry piece.
Well, I use mine dry but you can def put water in there....very carefully! LOL

I use some plastic syringes...or did...to put water in there. Have to use something like that because its a small amount of water and no way to get it done right from the tap in the sink.

It is a bubbler by nature but yeah, I run it dry also.

For that matter, I run my Turbine HT dry now also.

Well, I use mine dry but you can def put water in there....very carefully! LOL

I use some plastic syringes...or did...to put water in there. Have to use something like that because its a small amount of water and no way to get it done right from the tap in the sink.

It is a bubbler by nature but yeah, I run it dry also.

For that matter, I run my Turbine HT dry now also.
Ahhh my mistake i meant helio... i got helio not calyx... wanted calyx but they sold out..

Helio is defo dry only...

Gonna order some chinese glass soon to bulk my collection.. i also dont wanna end up breaking my coloured logo old big turbine.. if i use it all the time its inevitable... and i love it too much..

Got an oz of amazing grapefruit, amazing in the evo....

Also finally ordered new iso... been using old dregs for too long... and it shows with the cleanliness of glass... gonna have major cleaning session and get everything shiny....

I’ve always tried to be extra careful with my EVO, it’s top heavy and wants to tip over. Not sure of the newer models if that is still an issue? Some have MacGyvord solutions to help with the issue. A nice stand would solve that. I won’t put Velcro on my table. If dropped that bamboo will shatter. Watch out for clutzy stoned friends that get distracted.:ugh:bonghit

Quite a difference between a Woodscents (log) and a EVO first the size for one. I prefer something small and I gravitate more towards a log vape. EVO is large and something I get out verses a log vape that stays out all the time but that’s me. The EVO hits pretty hard but so does the WS.

It’s like apples and oranges. A log is more natural and is a piece of artwork. The EVO is a hard hitting desktop that will allow you to use wax easier. You can get a glass nail. You can use wax in the WS but a different way. I like the new portables for oil.

EVO uses more product such as weed, the bamboo will shatter if dropped. The WS uses very little weed not to say a bigger punch. I don’t always want a smack in the face. They both preform well with a glass piece. EVO has glass pieces that are mated for the EVO but they are costly. I did buy the Hydrobomb but I like it without water. We all are so different. The Hydrobomb works well with a log vape too. I’m always worried I will drop it.

What I like could be different than somebody else. It’s always good to get a lot of opinions when spending that kind of money. I think my set up was around shy of $400 and I had a discount. My WS was between $350 and $400. You get lots of goodies included.
I have so many vaporizers that I haven’t bought one in a long time. They all seem to be the same here lately. The EVO is unique though with or without water. I used to buy several vaporizers a year. I buy more accessories to my collection like glass or wood pieces.
I guess I over did it with the answer.

Last edited:
No you gave a fantastic explanation with enough info to make me not look into this vape much more. Which is a good thing.

I now understand why some like it & why it may not be the best for me

I mean having a WS I intend to be picky with any desktop purchase

Last edited:
enough info to make me not look into this vape much more. Which is a good thing.

I really think you should... the evo seems to be like no other ime...
For a start, no other vape works like the evo, and that really shows with taste...
It has the ability to milk glass with flower that almost seems like a dab.. but the taste purity always impressed me more than the huge clouds it produces... no other vape brings out the flavours an evo can deliver...

I know its expensive but i do think its definitely worth it... not like its even the most expensive vape out there... i think very fairly priced..

I think as long as you dont leave glass on it, its pretty sturdy... i jus leave the helio on it caus its tiny..
But like @CarolKing says, clumsey stoners could easily ruin it... i keep it well away from these people..

I was gonna buy some more cheap chinese glass for it, caus im scared of breaking my old style coloured logo turbine... but iv decided to just order a lynx now... looks like a nice lego peice of glass i can utilise for many things...
And only 55 quid...

the evo seems to be like no other ime...
I have an EVO and a log vape. Not a WS, but an E-nano but forgive me if in my view most log vapes are the same.

I LOVE my E-nano and would never consider getting rid of it, but I use my EVO a great deal more. Its truly my DD and I also run a Flower Pot and Volcano as desktops.

We are each different in our desires, objectives, and vaping habits so our view of vapes legitimately often differs from one to another.

I personally find the EVO to be stable, I have had it for years and seem to not drop it so my bamboo is still very intact, and I find it to be very efficient with herb.

And it hits pretty hard.

While I run my E-nono on a GonG and water pipe (dry) and can get it to hit hard, in general I see log vapes as more sippers. Others may disagree and see it otherwise.

Some don't like that the exterior case of the EVO is plastic. Doesn't bother me.

Logs and EVO...hard to miss either way.

@Kellya86, hey this is great. I appreciate you showing love for a vape you like. This one has been around for a while & carries some strong opinions from those that have used it for a while & become one with it.​

This is one I dont believe I've ever used. Ive money set aside for what ever I decide to purchase. I have to admit I would need to get a deal on one to purchase. Im just glad you responded. Always good to hear individual thoughts.

@Baron23, You have got my thinking. The Flowerpot is another I've been considering. Yes I agree the basis of log vapes is the same. I feel they are best as sippers also. I'm good with that.​

For now not having an area set up specifically for Vaping I'm going to be looking at some more sturdy vapes that might survive abuse a bit better.​

However 2 years from now I hope to have this one in my collection. Those that like it such as the both of you love it.​

Last edited:
I have had it for years and seem to not drop it so my bamboo is still very intact
Ahahahaha dooomed now....

@Jeff if you can manage it, i promise you wont regret... they have 20% off atm i think.. jus a base unit alone came in at £260 buying from vxh direct...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back