Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Evo is fixed and on its way back to me today... thank fuck.. turns out i need the evo in my life.. my other vapes jus dont hit that hard or taste that good...

Sadly i did use my spare evo once... just with flower, with a new basket too as to minimise any mess... think i got away with it, still new in my mind.... went straight back in box for safe keeping...

One observation between my 2 evos...
When first turned on new one, i was shocked at how bright the green and red lights were.. my bamboo has never shined so bright... iv had a few evos... none of them this bright...

Have they upgraded the led maybe....

Either that or my bamboo always so filth it blocks light out.. idk...
Will find out when i get my other one back from repair tomorrow...

@Kellya86 - the EVO needed to be broken in anyway. Glad you enjoyed the experience and your other EVO is on the way back. Only a fellow EVO user understands.
Evo is back.....

1610639086857293947084665446385.jpg

That was fairly painless to be honest...
Very happy to have it back...

So any difference with the brightness of the LED?
Yeah its much brighter... i must of just been slowly dimming it with burnt on goo...

I feel satisfied and content again...
The last week just hasnt been the same without it..
Its just a different high that i dont get from my others.... Even the eq...

16107983735647234364874461421471.jpg

So i been using this set up with the mini elb mod.... in the mini elb i have a layer or kief, then rosin, then flower...
This set up gives me like good half hour session... and just keeps pumping out vapor.. i have to give up in the end...
So first you get the flower level..
Then the kief...
Then the rosin.. so it tastes nice all the way and the taste changes... this is my new favourite thing and uses far less than the nail...
And dont kill the evo.... win win....

Turned my broken helio into a wide mouthed helio...
20210127_154413.jpg

20210127_154408.jpg

Testing this evening....

Topped off my Easter with a few hits off the EVO last night. It had been a while. Used some Gorilla Glue. I had a great nights sleep. Good times.
I still use my evo daily.. still the best tasting and most powerful vape i have...
Waiting for some splitter 33 to arrive today..
I always use evo to test new tastes...

Here's another bucket list vape I need to try. If I could count how many times this had been in a shopping cart only to be replaced by something else. I think the all glass scared me the most but yet all glass excites me the most.

If i could only have 1 desktop vape, id choose evo...
Its powerful, clean, and versatile...
This or a flower pot maybe ??

Screenshot_20210420-071846_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-071836_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210420-071832_Instagram.jpg

Some new toys from vapexhale....
Thoughts ????

Some new toys from vapexhale....
Thoughts ????

The VXL site has the Green Star on sale for two different prices here. I'm assuming one is the kit but it's rather confusing since there is no description of what is included beyond the rig in the description of the higher priced one. And the lower priced one shows the option for the kit.... but the price is lower?

I don't see the Vega on their site anywhere.... So I don't know what to think about that lol.

However... looking at the kits... seems to me that using silicone tubing between the glass and the vape defeats the entire esthetic of the VXL products. Isn't the whole point being a glass air path (with the exception of the metal elb's)?

I have to say I still love my EVO after all these years. After a long day, with sore muscles, nothing else takes the pain away like this does. Especially when paired with OG - Cali represent. Dizamn!

EDIT: I have tried vaping CBD juice, and despite what others claim, it does not do the job for me.

Last edited:
I have to say I still love my EVO after all these years. After a long day, with sore muscles, nothing else takes the pain away like this does. Especially when paired with OG - Cali represent. Dizamn!

EDIT: I have tried vaping CBD juice, and despite what others claim, it does not do the job for me.

Completely agree.. the evo doesnt get much attention these days.. its is what it is..
Brilliant..
People have issues that it breaks easy..
Iv had a few over a few years now..
Never broke one from dropping it, jus from cleaning nails everyday on max temp for an hour at a time.. that fucks it..

Im so happy to have an evo, the taste and power is still top of the game after all these years..

Been using hash in mine lately..

Ik alot of people here have unused evos..
Get them out, have an evo session today..

I love the 2 EVO vaporizer’s 4 CANNABIS love ❤️ however I love flavor obtained!
If taste & flavor R not the detrimental reason 4 one’s purchase the other benefit is how high U-can get?
H2O path is very soothing if U like 2 play during consumption of CIVILIZED injection!

These days, I almost exClusively use the EVO and FP.

I adore my EVO and never try to use it for ‘trates. Why gunk up a great flower vape when dab bangers are so readily available.

Never broke one from dropping it, jus from cleaning nails everyday on max temp for an hour at a time.. that fucks it..
Fucks it in what way? Like just gets it really dirty? An ISO soak will take care of that, no? Mine was dirty as shit after vaping wax, but a couple ISO soaks, water soaks, and rinsing, took care of that issue. Don't forget to plug holes and SHAKE, and to preheat before dropping in ISO (dropper highly recommended so as not to overflow). I've never had the need to send it to vapexhale for a professional cleaning. Plus, I can't go without my EVO for that long! hehe

If taste & flavor R not the detrimental reason 4 one’s purchase the other benefit is how high U-can get?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie pop? :rofl::rofl:

I adore my EVO and never try to use it for ‘trates. Why gunk up a great flower vape when dab bangers are so readily available.
I agree whole-heartedly. My EVO is for flower exclusively! I never really mess with trates, though, it's unnatural, like juice from concentrate.

@Baron23 would you say that the FP hits harder? Harsher? I'm looking at buying one of these in the near future.

EDIT: any tips on faster heatup?
EDIT2: Clearly, the lack of availability of the EVO baskets is due to a clever corporate decision. They must make a lot of money off of those things, and don't want to split up the profit share. I can see Seibo now "If the EVO lasts them for 10 years, they will still be forced to buy 50 cent baskets from us at $5 a pop!" Speaking of Seibo, anyone heard from him lately? I see he has a non-vapor related Youtube channel with recent uploads.

Last edited:
Fucks it in what way? Like just gets it really dirty? An ISO soak will take care of that, no? Mine was dirty as shit after vaping wax, but a couple ISO soaks, water soaks, and rinsing, took care of that issue. Don't forget to plug holes and SHAKE, and to preheat before dropping in ISO (dropper highly recommended so as not to overflow).

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie pop?

I agree whole-heartedly. My EVO is for flower exclusively! I never really mess with trates, though, it's unnatural, like juice from concentrate.
2 EVO both r-set on 1 O’CLOCK 4 the flavor chasing tactic’s I practice .
CANNABIS 2-day taste amazing!

“Teaspoon of sugar with draw’s of blissful existence on a blue ball called earth = EVO if your not scared “?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back