Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
2 EVO both r-set on 1 O’CLOCK 4 the flavor chasing tactic’s I practice .
CANNABIS 2-day taste amazing!

“Teaspoon of sugar with draw’s of blissful existence on a blue ball called earth = EVO if your not scared “?
1:00 is also a favorite setting of mine, but I won't lie, I often crank it up to 10. The flavor is just perfect at 1 like you say, and I couldn't imagine anything better. I usually change my bowl once I start to taste that little popcorn taste. I could squeeze more out of it if I need to, but that's for a poor rainy day. Today I am loving the taste of this OG with the hydra MP, no water. Fuck water, that's what I learned. Extra work, and less flavor/vapor.

EDIT: +1 vote on new EVO discounts for previous buyers! I really want one for bedroom, but I can't justify the price.

1:00 is also a favorite setting of mine, but I won't lie, I often crank it up to 10. The flavor is just perfect at 1 like you say, and I couldn't imagine anything better. I usually change my bowl once I start to taste that little popcorn taste. I could squeeze more out of it if I need to, but that's for a poor rainy day. Today I am loving the taste of this OG with the hydra MP, no water. Fuck water, that's what I learned. Extra work, and less flavor/vapor.

EDIT: +1 vote on new EVO discounts for previous buyers! I really want one for bedroom, but I can't justify the price.
Back in the dazed & confused seed in the plastic bag daze.
How our age is determined on the orbital time’s we circled the star called the sun in ENGLISH’.
Higher up the clock on da EVO however 1:oo is da sweet spot 4 the opulent way I vaporize?

A cheap battery screwed on coil is how I consume ROSIN!

These days, I almost exClusively use the EVO and FP.

I adore my EVO and never try to use it for ‘trates. Why gunk up a great flower vape when dab bangers are so readily available.

Caus i jus canny be arsed to buy an actual rig with coil ad everything... i try not to dab too often anyway.. not a daily thing for me...

Dammit wish they did this earlier.. iv always had to have a spare evo..

Look for a sale on Father’s Day for a discounted EVO. Who knows you may get a big break on costs. I tend to buy on special days to get a discount, I do that on weed or concentrates as well.
Thank you, that is a great idea! Hopefully they have discounted baskets.

My neighbor who has never vaped before came over for a sesh, and he was very impressed. I was going to start him off on the Solo but I said fuck it, and the EVO did not disappoint. Needless to say, we didn't make it to the sticky brick ;) I'm trying to educate all my peers who smoke, as no one seems to actually have good knowledge of what weed vapes are about. They only know about oil pens and such, generally.

Last edited:
Thank you, that is a great idea! Hopefully they have discounted baskets.

My neighbor who has never vaped before came over for a sesh, and he was very impressed. I was going to start him off on the Solo but I said fuck it, and the EVO did not disappoint. Needless to say, we didn't make it to the sticky brick ;) I'm trying to educate all my peers who smoke, as no one seems to actually have good knowledge of what weed vapes are about. They only know about oil pens and such, generally.

I introduced a friend to the evo a few years back... the basket went ok...
The rosin ruined him...
He never tried it again...
Full on sweaty, 4 hour endurance whitey...
He doesnt like the evo...

Iv been putting this pure in baskets..
IMG_20210517_101221_564.jpg

Its by far the tastiest thing iv ever vaped... and kicks my arse too..
Ordering half oz of this i think...

My EVO arrives Mon. Going on a bit of a desktop buying binge. I've a lot of people asking about vapes I've not used or used very little.

This place I reside " Only Tobacco Smoking Accessories " is prime for a vape shop. I'm thinking about it.
N the dazed & Confused ERA I survived?\
Hippy trust spoiled brat’s took LSD every week-end?
Pot as bi-pedal one’s call COLAS (CANNABIS TOP FRUIT 4 OPULENT EXPERIENCE LIKE HENDRICK’S AT WOODSTOCK.
BUD’S, NUGGETS OR COLAS USING A
EV0=CIVILIZATION EXPERIENCED
U need 2 not fear CANNABIS if you’re CONCERNING a EVO 2-b CIVILIZED?

My EVO arrives Mon. Going on a bit of a desktop buying binge. I've a lot of people asking about vapes I've not used or used very little.

This place I reside " Only Tobacco Smoking Accessories " is prime for a vape shop. I'm thinking about it.
One of the best purchases you ever made, congrats! Just make sure you load up on baskets. The only real "catch" for me with the EVO is that you have to have good baskets, and not too many shops carry them.

I introduced a friend to the evo a few years back... the basket went ok...
The rosin ruined him...
He never tried it again...
Full on sweaty, 4 hour endurance whitey...
He doesnt like the evo...

:rofl::rofl:Concentrates in the EVO are straight killa. I used to vape wax in mine, and one good hit was usually all I needed. I've never tried rosin, and I blame the coronavirus for this. Where's my weed fests!?

Yup the baskets & price is really the only complaint I've heard. Oh & don't drop it.

I will at least give it a try with trates. Mainly any desktop I get now will be primarily for flower
My baskets have lasted years.. only ever broke 1 i think...
Vaping bubble hash in baskets with the helio is a taste sensation...

Kellya86, I find it pretty cool you mention the Helios.​

I end up keeping the EVO ... I mean if it survives, gives reason to keep around after trying others I would like to have 3 different hydratubes. Accidently ordered mine with the honeycomb. Wanted the Hydrabomb , thats OK .​

Anyways ya, since coming here I have learned for me, the simpler pieces generally give the best performance ... until cooling or smoothing out of a draw is needed. 1st 2 pieces I will purchase will be Helios & Calyx. I'm pretty certain those two will be my favs most of the time. Looking forward to seeing if this is true :scooter:

Kellya86, I find it pretty cool you mention the Helios.​

I end up keeping the EVO ... I mean if it survives, gives reason to keep around after trying others I would like to have 3 different hydratubes. Accidently ordered mine with the honeycomb. Wanted the Hydrabomb , thats OK .​

Anyways ya, since coming here I have learned for me, the simpler pieces generally give the best performance ... until cooling or smoothing out of a draw is needed. 1st 2 pieces I will purchase will be Helios & Calyx. I'm pretty certain those two will be my favs most of the time. Looking forward to seeing if this is true :scooter:

The calyx has lots of diffusion and defo takes away alot of taste compared to my turbine, let alone the helio..
Im not a huge fan of it to be honest...

What was turning me off on the turbine hydratube was more draw resistance ? Never tried myself. You don't find it to be bad ?

Iv not found it to be an issue at all...
Surelly all the mp's and ht's are limited by the 2 slits at first entry..
Anything more open further up just leads to chugging no ???

Well it arrived a day early !
It's pretty much what people say it is.

I've never pulled as big a
"No Cough" vape hit , ever.

I don't see myself doing that daily.

I need a couple more peices of glass to fully learn for myself regarding what this will do &how well.

I was surprised how ergonomic it is with hydatube in place ... If over all feel while in use is important ... this is nice

OK, the EVO has completely dethroned my Simrell by a good margin regarding taste.

Even if I end up keeping the EVO I don't see it being my daily driver ... This could always change
20210522_172636.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back