Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Believe me ... its fine. At least with these adapters. I've stress tested it. The adapter will break well before the male stem does on the EVO.

But yes, your concern is a valid one to keep in mind. The EVO is a very lite piece for it's size this helps a lot. Also I pick up a 1' 1/2 of cord when I take a draw this takes a lot of the weight off the joint.

Last edited:
Maybe some one has commented on this .... Anywhooo ... I'm finding this vape to be a good microdoser when it comes to trates.

Now if you've used a torch or coil it might not work out well.
The vapor from the EVO is not as heavy ... But once again for people that use primarily herb it is the dogs dangles for trates.

I've not experienced anything better when using rice size & smaller amounts.

But hey I make no claims of being an expert at this.
Just relaying my experience based on my past escapades.

Taste with cool vapor is all there. Just not sure how it will do long term. Though I'm thinking it will be fine.

Without going into detail I've had access to any vape I might want.

It wasn't until I came here & I started understanding the reason to your alls rhyme that my curiosity was poked & awakened.

Last edited:
Maybe some one has commented on this .... Anywhooo ... I'm finding this vape to be a good microdoser when it comes to trates.

Now if you've used a torch or coil it might not work out well.
The vapor from the EVO is not as heavy ... But once again for people that use primarily herb it is the dogs dangles for trates.
Since the vaping experience is subjective… you are right that not everyone would agree. That said, it’s a great vape. But what matters most is that you are happy with it and find it suits your needs.
It wasn't until I came here & I started understanding the reason to your alls rhyme that my curiosity was poked & awakened.
That put a smile on my face…. :biggrin:

I love the EVO. I’m not interested in a torch when I vaporize. The EVO fits my needs when I need a smack in the face. I don’t always need that. Thats why I like a variety using my favorite vapes. It just depends on the moment.

Love getting the evo out...
A 50/50 mix of candy wine bubble hash with some cookiedawg, in a clean basket through the helio gives tasty thick hits for a good 10 mins.. i do this when my friend comes and smokes a joint.. always used evo as a one hit wonder of maximum extraction..
Nice to have a sipping session...

IMG_20210705_101906_344.jpg

Since the vaping experience is subjective… you are right that not everyone would agree. That said, it’s a great vape. But what matters most is that you are happy with it and find it suits your needs.

That put a smile on my face…. :biggrin:
..... Now if you've used a torch or coil it might not work out well.

Sometimes my posts are based on prior thoughts I'm not really coherent of. Those I know personally, who use mostly trates, do so by taking what I would consider for myself, as being on the extreme, huge side of things ... the vapor that comes bellowing forth is a youtube moment ...that scenario defining things for me more than I realized.

So to rephrase, I think this vape produces huge vapor for the amounts used as described in the user manual. However it will not of course produce the clouds my torch & coil using friends are accustomed to based on how they roll.

Love my EVO, use it constantly, has NEVER had concentrates run through it.

Just my view about my own usage, but I do NOT gunk up very good and rather expensive convection herb vapes with 'trates.....which frankly we used to vape off of two hot butter knives.

There are, to my mind, far better and most often less expensive concentrate vape devices so I generally keep my herb vapes for herb.

Just my view about my own usage, but I do NOT gunk up very good and rather expensive convection herb vapes with 'trates.....which frankly we used to vape off of two hot butter knives.
I think you bring up a good point. The EVO (and original Cloud) were not made to be used with concentrates. It wasn't until concentrates started becoming really popular (and available) that VapeXhale made the 'nails' for the EVO; probably seeing the potential in the cannabis scene and wanting to be 'current' and capitalize on it.

Now this is just my opinion... but since it's not all that expensive to put together an enail set up (less expensive than buying a replacement EVO)... and now that the Ispire is around... I just can't see making the kind of mess inside the EVO that using concentrates would create.

Love my EVO, use it constantly, has NEVER had concentrates run through it.

There are, to my mind, far better and most often less expensive concentrate vape devices so I generally keep my herb vapes for herb.

I understand your thoughts. This has been a concern & was what I was speaking of in my initial post regarding longevity.
Guns, chainsaws, dirt bikes, ladies & vapes dont do well all gunked up.

So far Ive not noticed any gunk. On another note when doing a dab I have noticed the the lite flicker from red back to green or stay red for a bit. It's like the heater is catching up. Never noticed this with herb.

Little over 3 oz. of herb & 4 gr. of trates have passed through my VapeXhale so far. Just out of curiosity I'm keeping track. Few vapes Ive had have last this long. I am usually bothered by some performance issue & give them away or trade them off for herb.

Friend of mine is making an insert for VapeXhale in an attempt to make this vape better with smaller doses. Basically just a smaller bowl vs basket. Cant wait to try it.

Now this is just my opinion... but since it's not all that expensive to put together an enail set up (less expensive than buying a replacement EVO)... and now that the Ispire is around... I just can't see making the kind of mess inside the EVO that using concentrates would create.

I have to agree. A coil set up even with digi power is not that expensive. The heat cycles are being spread between two pieces.

NOTE TO MYSELF : You Are Done Buying Vape Shit !

VOICE IN MY HEAD, SAYS TO ME ... " You Know You've Always Needed 6 Quartz bangers, Coil & Digi Power Supply. In Fact Using Mum's Sound Reasoning I'd Be An Idiot Not To Make This Purchase ":biggrin:

Ive at least a dozen recyclers, actually more, embarrassed to say ... any way I have not one coil in my posession. Changing that today.

So far Ive not noticed any gunk
Hi Jeff - well, its your vape to do what you want with and I do hope that you continue to not experience any impact from using 'trates in your EVO.

But don't be shocked if, like many before you, you find yourself lamenting the PIA of getting the brown ring of concentrate reclaim cleaned out of your bamboo.

We aren't making this stuff up....this was people's experience. Now, many don't care. A vape is to be used, after all, and many are fine with vapes being consumables. But Mom is right, IMO. VXH threw the "nails" in, like everybody else, trying to turn their device into the Swiss Army Knife of vapes.

Baron, I get what your saying... Im not wishing to pave a new way here. This vape has been out long enough for most things regarding its performance to be a known thing. This is the first I've heard of the brown ring left from trates. ... now that I've taken a much closer look I might just have that. But no No more trates for now through it. Im using it enough this could become an issue

I was serious in my prior post about getting a coil set up.

Baron, I get what your saying... Im not wishing to pave a new way here. This vape has been out long enough for most things regarding its performance to be a known thing. This is the first I've heard of the brown ring left from trates. ... now that I've taken a much closer look I might just have that. But no No more trates for now through it. Im using it enough this could become an issue

I was serious in my prior post about getting a coil set up.

Hi
Newbie here
Just starting to look at the coil related threads
If its not out of line could you post everything you plan on getting in your set up
I could research all the equipment to help gain some understanding of why people buy what they buy along with the types and brands of equipment that are purchased
It will be many months before I consider a purchase and thought this may be a good start
Apologies ahead of time if this request is inappropriate

Tincandtoke, " inappropriate " ... ?​

No ! Neither is it out of line ... outside of being the wrong thread. Feel free to PM me ... & Thank You For Asking !! stuff such as this is good for the forum​

Someone like myself buying new stuff & fumbling through the process could be humorous & helpful to some​

But don't be shocked if, like many before you, you find yourself lamenting the PIA of getting the brown ring of concentrate reclaim cleaned out of your bamboo.

We aren't making this stuff up....this was people's experience. Now, many don't care. A vape is to be used, after all, and many are fine with vapes being consumables.

Baron23, I started to send you a PM.

Hey, I appreciate your post I quoted. You just cut my learning curve a bit. My original post was made somewhat in hopes of gleaning this type info. Baron Thanks ... Jeff

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back