Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production

Tincandtoke, " inappropriate " ... ?​

No ! Neither is it out of line ... outside of being the wrong thread. Feel free to PM me ... & Thank You For Asking !! stuff such as this is good for the forum​

Someone like myself buying new stuff & fumbling through the process could be humorous & helpful to some​

Baron23, I started to send you a PM.

Hey, I appreciate your post I quoted. You just cut my learning curve a bit. My original post was made somewhat in hopes of gleaning this type info. Baron Thanks ... Jeff
Now, Jeff....please don't take me wrong or let me over state this....its not like your EVO is going to melt into a puddle of ectoplasm. And, with only four small 'trate sessions you most probably don't have the brown ring of death (joking) unless you loaded the nails to overflowing. Its just something to keep in mind...both for the EVO and any other good dry herb vapes.

Now, I think you mentioned guns and in the world of precision target rifles there is indeed a thing called the carbon ring of death (well, not the death part! haha) at the chamber throat and its FAR more of a PIA to get out than 'trate reclaim in an EVO (think jack hammer territory! haha).

I hope you kept the red caps for the bamboo that came with your EVO as you can use them to cap the bottom and VERY carefully pour some ISO in there once in a while to clean it. I have NOT done this as I don't use anything that really gunks up my bamboo. But many others have performed this maintenance successfully.

@Tincandtoke - ah, yeah...I always have had issues with authority so here's a little hijack. Buy an Auber RDK-300 controller and then buy everything else from Shane at 710coils.com because his shit is of unassailable quality for a very good price with the best CS you will find anywhere. Check it out.

Last edited:
Now, Jeff....please don't take me wrong or let me over state this....its not like your EVO is going to melt into a puddle of ectoplasm. And, with only four small 'trate sessions you most probably don't have the brown ring of death (joking) unless you loaded the nails to overflowing. Its just something to keep in mind...both for the EVO and any other good dry herb vapes.

Now, I think you mentioned guns and in the world of precision target rifles there is indeed a thing called the carbon ring of death (well, not the death part! haha) at the chamber throat and its FAR more of a PIA to get out than 'trate reclaim in an EVO (think jack hammer territory! haha).

I hope you kept the red caps for the bamboo that came with your EVO as you can use them to cap the bottom and VERY carefully pour some ISO in there once in a while to clean it. I have NOT done this as I don't use anything that really gunks up my bamboo. But many others have performed this maintenance successfully.

@Tincandtoke - ah, yeah...I always have had issues with authority so here's a little hijack. Buy an Auber RDK-300 controller and then buy everything else from Shane at 710coils.com because his shit is of unassailable quality for a very good price with the best CS you will find anywhere. Check it out.

Thanks for the info
Auber instruments site looks like fun, stay focused on the RDK-300

I'm trying to carve out a safe space for the set up
Kitty problems
They are pretty good but I don't take chances
One of the reasons I was considering granite or marble base

Just got an email from Seibo...not just me personally...it was a broadcast to customers.

He said that he has stepped down as CEO of VXH but doesn't say if ownership changed (he owned the company, right?)

He is now launching "Seibo Knows"....best I can make of it its some sort of self-help initiative and I'm not particularly interested in yet another fucking life style guru coach.

Just me...I'm sure others will like his stuff.

I seen this. Don't usually comment on such things . This is by no means pleasant for most ...

Most life style coaches seem to overlook the purple gorrilla in the room. Which I believe is very simply death.

There are psychologist that believe over medicating, immersing in work, bad decisions etc. Is a response from the knowledge that we will someday die.

Also this can happen with out being completely conscious of it

So this is coming xmas...

Screenshot_20210908-181045_Instagram.jpg

I want to know more.. anyone got info ????......

Just looked at the site and they say this:

All orders placed will be shipped on or before December 10, 2021. Our units are hand assembled in USA and require a little more time to produce.
Why the Petra ?
Petra is famous for its rock-cut architecture and water system. Petra is an archeological city and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is a city which has been built within the mountain terrain and this makes it one of the unique features and gets listed as one of the seven wonders of the world.
The Petra, created by the team Hanu Labs. The first desktop aromatherapy device released under the Hanu Labs brand. A rock like device with a bold design, built for the enthusiast and novice consumer. The Petra is built to last, offering our customers a user friendly experience
Designed by experts you can trust to make the best. We have been pioneers in the acceptance and modernization of the cannabis industry since vaporizations' inception, and developing award-winning vaporizers for 9 consecutive years.

The EVO Petra uses convection based hot air to evenly, efficiently, and thoroughly unveil aromatic healing properties. Relaxing and therapeutic elements are activated with precision to produce robust aromas with unparalleled vibrant flavor. Our heater core is also encapsulated in glass to provide the purest air path possible. This combination of superior taste and purity provides the user with a flavor profile unmatched by any other aromatherapy device.

The Petra Station includes:
  • 1 EVO Petra
  • 1 Crown
  • 1 HYDRA Foot
  • 2 Baskets - Stainless steel
  • 2 Tubes - Graphite Borosilicate
  • 1 Orbit - Silicone Nail & Basket Holder
  • 1 Power Cord
  • 1 Instruction Manual
  • 1 3 Year Limited Warranty

THE CROWN (SWISS TREE):​

A newly designed crown to complete your Petra Station, a Swiss Tree with a vertically placed mouthpiece, that creates a velvety rich aroma from the unique combination of the Swiss and Tree percolators. The Swiss perc, named for its resemblance to Swiss cheese, allows aromas and water pass around the larger holes, filtering and cooling. The tried and true Tree perc features multiple arms that descend into the water for increased diffusion. Double the smooth factor with the Crown, this HydraTube™ is the one for you.

All of our glass is hand made by a glass artisan. While we do try and make each piece as consistently as possible, because each one is hand-made, you may see a slight variation from unit to unit. Please note that as it is the nature of glass blowing, tiny bubbles may appear in joints.

VOLTAGE REQUIREMENTS: 110V unit exclusively for use in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Not to be used with any type of power inverter or converter.

Looks like a revamped EVO to me...... they've added a glass 'mouthpiece' and redesigned the shell... not sure if the actual vape has been changed much though. I guess time (and some users) will tell.

Just looked at the site and they say this:

Looks like a revamped EVO to me...... they've added a glass 'mouthpiece' and redesigned the shell... not sure if the actual vape has been changed much though. I guess time (and some users) will tell.
I feel its all cosmetic... if there were performance upgrades you can bet they would he crowing about it....
Not sure what the point of the recessed top is, the glass now kinda sits in it...
And i dont think i like the legs... then again the old evo was well known for not having the nicest body.. felt cheap.. so this looks a bit more fancy...

Screenshot_20210912-114010_Instagram.jpg

VapeXhale (sorry, can't call them Hannu Stone) is GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

Flower vapes were really cooking in the early teens and kept building up but it does seem like the wind has gone out of those sails. Compared to a glass spoon pipe, they are very expensive. Compared to smoking, they often have flower prep and loading requirements. Compared to all of the other means of consumption these days (edibles and cartridges in particular), flower vaping seems just expensive and a PIA....at least to the extent of limiting the market.

Damn shame as EVO and FP are my two DD's.

Its detailed on their home page. And, all remaining stock is on sale. I just ordered some more baskets....and at 69 y.o. now, I'm afraid I'll be leaving baskets to my heirs! haha

Flower vapes were really cooking in the early teens and kept building up but it does seem like the wind has gone out of those sails. Compared to a glass spoon pipe, they are very expensive. Compared to smoking, they often have flower prep and loading requirements. Compared to all of the other means of consumption these days (edibles and cartridges in particular), flower vaping seems just expensive and a PIA....at least to the extent of limiting the market.

Its detailed on their home page. And, all remaining stock is on sale. I just ordered some more baskets....and at 69 y.o. now, I'm afraid I'll be leaving baskets to my heirs! haha

I have a few vaporizing device’s!
Da EVO I have one pink and one white!
At my Old Age & dazed & confused 2 da max!
Smoking paper joint’s 2012 . Late 2 da game or method consumption with a CIVILIZED device?
The EVO is a machine of taste !
2 stay on topic: “they paved paradise & put in a parking lot.” -(BIG YELLOW TAXI by JONI MICHELLE playing in my brain)

Last edited:

Did you get an email or just happen to go to the site? They sure doesn't seem like they gave folks a whole lot of time.....

Screenshot_20220217-220111_Instagram.jpg

Jus bought a load of baskets and nails.. i got a new boxed spare evo..
And my daily jus had a new bamboo..

Im sad about this though...
Have to buy an fp now...

Wonder if vapefeind will sell me a few bamboos now ??

Did you get an email or just happen to go to the site? They sure doesn't seem like they gave folks a whole lot of time.....
I actually saw where To The Cloud posted about it on one of the rare occasions that I dropped in at VLF.

Then went to the site and saw what I saw.

No email broadcast that I was aware of....and yes, doing so for all registered accounts would seem to be the smart and considerate thing to do, right?

View attachment 34121

Jus bought a load of baskets and nails.. i got a new boxed spare evo..
And my daily jus had a new bamboo..

Im sad about this though...
Have to buy an fp now...

Wonder if vapefeind will sell me a few bamboos now ??
Smart thinking by you. I had been thinking about buying another base unit but have been spending to much $$ on precision target rifle stuff so I procrastinated until too late.

They sure doesn't seem like they gave folks a whole lot of time
All the Petra pre order peeps are now worried that they were duped into paying for a vape they will never see and most are doing CC chargebacks to get their money returned.
Marking up Chinese glass to stoopid high prices and only having a 110v vape does limit the sales also as I would have got one if they were multi-voltage like most vapes.:twocents:

All the Petra pre order peeps are now worried that they were duped into paying for a vape they will never see and most are doing CC chargebacks to get their money returned.
Marking up Chinese glass to stoopid high prices and only having a 110v vape does limit the sales also as I would have got one if they were multi-voltage like most vapes.:twocents:
Da EVO was my taste machine (like a decanter 4-wine)

My PLENTY will take the mantle 4-harvest tester now COLAS R not bad!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back