Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Vaping Herbs

CybrGuy

I have never vaped anything other than cannabis, but I have been curious about it. I have no interest in nicotine or any of the other poisons I managed to leave in my past, but am interested in flavor. Rather than eliquid or anything chemical I would like to try something "natural" I can put in an existing vape, tho something dedicated may be in my future if I find reason.

So, I guess I am thinking something like peppermint or other mint, or something sweet to try this out. I DID enjoy some strawberry flavor drops RBT had me try at one point, but I would prefer something more "natural" or actually in herb form.

What I don't know is what to actually look for, or where to find it, and that is the nature of my request for assist. :)

Got this from www.grasshoppervapes.com:

common-plants-to-vape.b605522c9900.jpg

I have never vaped anything other than cannabis, but I have been curious about it. I have no interest in nicotine or any of the other poisons I managed to leave in my past, but am interested in flavor. Rather than eliquid or anything chemical I would like to try something "natural" I can put in an existing vape, tho something dedicated may be in my future if I find reason.

So, I guess I am thinking something like peppermint or other mint, or something sweet to try this out. I DID enjoy some strawberry flavor drops RBT had me try at one point, but I would prefer something more "natural" or actually in herb form.

What I don't know is what to actually look for, or where to find it, and that is the nature of my request for assist. :)
Excellent, @GreenHopper , thank you. OMG, Garlic? Really? I need to try that, but I think it may permanently add flavor to that vape...

Strangely that URL is giving me a generic domain page...

Last edited:
I've vaped lavender and it has a strong anise flavor that I found a bit overwhelming. It flavored the silicone of the SSV I was using as well. I would think any of the aromatic herbs might do that so it might be wise to have a 'designated' whip or vape if you are using herbs other than mmj.

Yeah, I am concerned about any strong flavor remaining afterward, so I will probably stay away from something like garlic. Even tho I love it, I'm not sure it lends itself to vaping... :lol: I am going to try some peppermint tho.

Then again, a vape like Milaana where all the action takes place in the glass stem may be more safe (or less risky) for something like this. Glass cleans pretty easy.

...I too have vapes many different herbs...damiana...gotu kola...peppermint...ginko leaf...to name a few..

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back