Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Futo
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Vapman by Element Medical

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Sponsor
I sold my very last unit yesterday. I spoke to Rene a few weeks back and asked him how things were going. It's not my place to discuss but I remain optimistic that Vapman will live on. Obviously without Rene so who knows what that really means but I would like to see it stick around assuming the quality remains.

He also so it's a possibility for me to get more units in March so I am hopeful of that!

Basement Farmer

I sold my very last unit yesterday. I spoke to Rene a few weeks back and asked him how things were going. It's not my place to discuss but I remain optimistic that Vapman will live on. Obviously without Rene so who knows what that really means but I would like to see it stick around assuming the quality remains.

He also so it's a possibility for me to get more units in March so I am hopeful of that!

I was extremely relieved to find them at your shop when I decided to get a few more of them.

To be honest, I'd been away from cannabis long enough that I figured they'd be long gone. In an age of digital controlled devices it's hard to see something as seemingly arcane as the Vapman having place in this modern technology driven world.

That said it's simple, reliable, super easy to use, and very effective.

It'd be nice to see someone carry the torch into the future.

Edited to add: no pun intended

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Sponsor
Just to give everyone an update here. Rene was all set to send me out some units in Pear, Yew and Walnut. Went to the post office to drop them and was told no more shipping...so we are all stuck until the world is in much better shape.

Also he will be making and selling some exotics directly along with Stations to be made available for sale directly. Of course after shipping opens up.

We are all bummed I know but there is light when this all blows over and I hope we all agree there are more important things to worry about now.

Basement Farmer

Just to give everyone an update here. Rene was all set to send me out some units in Pear, Yew and Walnut. Went to the post office to drop them and was told no more shipping...so we are all stuck until the world is in much better shape.

Also he will be making and selling some exotics directly along with Stations to be made available for sale directly. Of course after shipping opens up.

We are all bummed I know but there is light when this all blows over and I hope we all agree there are more important things to worry about now.

Worth waiting for.....trust me, I own a few.

jeffski

rust belt jabroni
Came here to give my take on the Vapman + Station.

I purchased both a couple of months back from VGoodiez. At the time I had a major VAS itch to scratch and as a result I was buying all sorts of vapes left and right. Honesttly this was something different and expensive so that's really why I purchased it at the time. As others have already stated, I initially found the tiny load size just too much to deal with and the learning curve was something that I really didn't care to tackle given that I was fucking around with some heavy hitter 510s at the time, so I was more into chasing clouds.

And then came the pandemic.

Seems like this shit is pretty bad for the respiratory system, period. Enough to make me give up smoking nearly three joints a day on average and vapor bonging after that. The Covid-19 and all of its unknowns got me pretty sketched out. So I've gone back taking a second look at some more of the super efficient vapes I own, and this pair once I gave it a few days to get reaquainted is perfect for my current needs - that being the ability to vape a tiny amount at the lowest temperature possible while retaining some noticeable vapor. I've currently got my station set at around 2.75 to 3, so pretty low in my opinion. The trick I've found is to keep the Vapman on the Station for a few seconds after the light turns green. That delay time decreases after every hit until you're pulling the Vapman off as soon as the light turns green. There's a learning curve to it for sure, but damn is it an efficient vape and if you're scared for your lungs like I am during this pandemic, this at least puts your mind more at ease compared to say using a Supreme through glass. I'd be afraid to whitewall like that nowadays.

Sad to hear that Vapman is no more, and I'm glad to have purchased mine when I did. Once that final of final shipments arrives at Vgoodiez, I for sure will try my best to snag two or maybe even three Vapmans. This sniper is ready lol!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Sponsor
Heads up fam, we are offering 20% off the Vapman and more with code VGEZSUMMER20! Today only! Happy Labor Day to my fellow Americans! Some great deals with that code!

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Futo