Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Vapman by Element Medical

I sold my very last unit yesterday. I spoke to Rene a few weeks back and asked him how things were going. It's not my place to discuss but I remain optimistic that Vapman will live on. Obviously without Rene so who knows what that really means but I would like to see it stick around assuming the quality remains.

He also so it's a possibility for me to get more units in March so I am hopeful of that!

I sold my very last unit yesterday. I spoke to Rene a few weeks back and asked him how things were going. It's not my place to discuss but I remain optimistic that Vapman will live on. Obviously without Rene so who knows what that really means but I would like to see it stick around assuming the quality remains.

He also so it's a possibility for me to get more units in March so I am hopeful of that!

I was extremely relieved to find them at your shop when I decided to get a few more of them.

To be honest, I'd been away from cannabis long enough that I figured they'd be long gone. In an age of digital controlled devices it's hard to see something as seemingly arcane as the Vapman having place in this modern technology driven world.

That said it's simple, reliable, super easy to use, and very effective.

It'd be nice to see someone carry the torch into the future.

Edited to add: no pun intended

Last edited:
Just to give everyone an update here. Rene was all set to send me out some units in Pear, Yew and Walnut. Went to the post office to drop them and was told no more shipping...so we are all stuck until the world is in much better shape.

Also he will be making and selling some exotics directly along with Stations to be made available for sale directly. Of course after shipping opens up.

We are all bummed I know but there is light when this all blows over and I hope we all agree there are more important things to worry about now.

Just to give everyone an update here. Rene was all set to send me out some units in Pear, Yew and Walnut. Went to the post office to drop them and was told no more shipping...so we are all stuck until the world is in much better shape.

Also he will be making and selling some exotics directly along with Stations to be made available for sale directly. Of course after shipping opens up.

We are all bummed I know but there is light when this all blows over and I hope we all agree there are more important things to worry about now.

Worth waiting for.....trust me, I own a few.

Came here to give my take on the Vapman + Station.

I purchased both a couple of months back from VGoodiez. At the time I had a major VAS itch to scratch and as a result I was buying all sorts of vapes left and right. Honesttly this was something different and expensive so that's really why I purchased it at the time. As others have already stated, I initially found the tiny load size just too much to deal with and the learning curve was something that I really didn't care to tackle given that I was fucking around with some heavy hitter 510s at the time, so I was more into chasing clouds.

And then came the pandemic.

Seems like this shit is pretty bad for the respiratory system, period. Enough to make me give up smoking nearly three joints a day on average and vapor bonging after that. The Covid-19 and all of its unknowns got me pretty sketched out. So I've gone back taking a second look at some more of the super efficient vapes I own, and this pair once I gave it a few days to get reaquainted is perfect for my current needs - that being the ability to vape a tiny amount at the lowest temperature possible while retaining some noticeable vapor. I've currently got my station set at around 2.75 to 3, so pretty low in my opinion. The trick I've found is to keep the Vapman on the Station for a few seconds after the light turns green. That delay time decreases after every hit until you're pulling the Vapman off as soon as the light turns green. There's a learning curve to it for sure, but damn is it an efficient vape and if you're scared for your lungs like I am during this pandemic, this at least puts your mind more at ease compared to say using a Supreme through glass. I'd be afraid to whitewall like that nowadays.

Sad to hear that Vapman is no more, and I'm glad to have purchased mine when I did. Once that final of final shipments arrives at Vgoodiez, I for sure will try my best to snag two or maybe even three Vapmans. This sniper is ready lol!

I did a thing or three.

IMG_20220615_134907.jpg
IMG_20220616_120517.jpg
20220620_175315.jpg
IMG_20220622_154809.jpg
IMG_20220622_203815.jpg
IMG_20220622_203841.jpg

there is no doubt in my mind these @phattpiggie's creations play a role in this too, but out of nowhere i finally got vapman-vas, never tried one of those & now think i really must (?), placed my order today, waiting very patiently now. there is currently a summer-sale going on with some extras in the basic / classic sets:
1657055586780.png

included is this nifty little pouch
1657055818999.png

and the new afc mouthpiece which allows more convenient airflow control
1657055875211.png

i realize this post reads like a commercial, sorry. they got nice photos on their website. like i said, i never tried a vapman, no idea what i am talking about, and no idea really re value. but i can say that this summersale shaves almost 40€ off their regular retail price for the sets, and those are not including the above extras (though they are put together a little differently, no eggs in this summersale).
not sure how prices work out outside of the EU, but for within it is €130 / €149 for the pure / classic sets.
also had a brief chat with them, and the station
1657057053779.png

should become available again around the end of 2022, retailing for ca. € 200ish

vapman is here.

this must have been the quickest acting vas for me yet: it took me a half day to realize i really wanted a vapman, and about 15mins of (well timed) summersale for me to buy one.
i had been aware of it for many years without needing to buy one. the butane was a turn-off initially. but dynavap softened me up i suppose. and i think maybe the sideroads with other vapes were necessary in order to build up an imagination of what the vapman could be for me.

i have only had this tiny thingy for an afternoon, but it looks a lot like it is exactly what i hoped it would be. learning curve seemed minimal once i installed the microdosing sieve (which took me a while to locate in the vapbag even though i looked thoroughly, i thought, before writing an email to @vapman hey where is my microdosing sieve - hmpfgh).

i have always been amazed with how well my woodscents managed with tiny amounts, and i love it to bits, but the vapman can deal with even less - the tiniest slivers of material can produce satisfying results with good flavour, it is really quite extraordinary.
doubtful i can share anything insightful after these first couple of hrs. or the 14 (?) years this thing has been around. just happy it got here so quickly!
and i have to be careful i dont loose it in the floor

1657212991233.jpeg

ok, so i have had some time (ca. 2 months) to play with my vapman now. i am really fond of it.

i bought & sold a couple of vapes over the years, and have a modest collection by comparison i think: some dynavaps, a woodscents, a firewood 7, and now a vapman.
there is some redundancy of course, but mostly i feel all these vapes have their particular use scenarios. and honestly, i cannot think of a scenario where one of the above wouldnt be perfectly fine or 'appropriate'. this is of course how i felt prior to thinking of purchasing the vapman too.
no need to cry about vas though. this was a good purchase. i like the way it handles, the ritual of using it. i like its looks somewhere between steampunk & actually kind of pretty. it feels cute in a very serious way. and most importantly: i am a micro-doser, and in this regard, for me, this vape fits like a glove

1662820892960.png

i feel torn on how well the vapman is suited for outdoor use. it is super portable of course, but it is hard to see the torch flame in sunlight. without being able to see it, heating the vapman takes lots of experience to guess right. but ultimately it just takes more patience. i recently took it kayaking, and while heating it in bright sunshine & with a stiff breeze on the water was mostly hit & miss - it worked eventually of course, and made a great trip superb. it could be the herb variety i have been using in it lately, but i could swear the way the vapman tints the world is in its own fluffy category. i really like its signature.

it is also the first vape i have successfully used with hash. i have had this really old but once upon a time quite good piece of hash - now a solid rock with the long neglect. this piece had been around unharmed for years because i never found a vaporiser working well enough with it. i had tried the vape-wool dynavap combo, and while it kind of worked, it was not a lot fun. though it is possible i never used enough heat i suppose?
shaving off some flakes & putting them on the microdosing sieve in the vapman worked like a charm, 4 seconds heat on / off :II was perfect. i never had this kind of experience with hash in a vaporiser, and it makes we want to acquire more hash.

so i am mostly very very happy with it. the one thing i am not crazy about is keeping the bowl clean. i used the vapman a lot these past couple months, and i have been neither particularly careful nor neglectful in its maintenance. there has been the occasional combustion event too. this is as clean as it gets after wiping it down with alcohol:

1662822903720.jpeg

and since i came across this

Now.. this is not to say all copper used in vapes is bad. One example would be the bowl in the Vapman. The difference with the Vapman is that they use the copper as a heat conductor and it is covered with gold plate so there is no oxidation. To date, I have not heard of that gold plate chipping off in any way to expose the copper. So there should be no threat of exposure to oxidation with that vape.

i really do hope that the gold covering is not damaged to the point of exposing the copper. i would not know how to identify this.
but apart from this, i am really happy with the vapman. and if i ever should ever be in a position where i am not sure what to do with my money - i'll likely buy a bunch more. they are so small.

if anyone's on the fence to get a(nother) vapman: there is an autumn sale going on at vapman.com right now for getting either a pure (€154) or classic (€177) set bundled with the new wooden box. potential savings appear to be upwards of €50 so that seems a nice deal?
1663183527147.png

i am reposting these reposted vapelife x vids from fc b/c this made me change my technique for the better, maybe helpful for others too. shortening the heat cycles like this works nicely for flavor as well.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back