Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Vapolaborium

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
:yikes:

Hahaha... I dunno.... buuuuut WANT!!

7313e227-f8f1-4ac9-9d06-9009ea799632.gif

http://vapolaborium.com

That guy and his translator need some help.
Yeah, this little nugget could use some work (1st thing I saw...):

"The purest and cleanest system worldwide, quality and smoking pleasure at the highest level.
Vape professionally like in a laboratory"

:rofl:

63bae2fe-b628-4fe3-a72e-26ee22177748.jpg

2ad22ea1-787a-4b3b-b9db-d14f88c195ab.jpg

At least they got the LABORATORY part right...!

Last edited:
Meh, just tack it on the list for the new 'Cleaning People', as we l like to call them... when do they start,
Cleaning people after pandemic, meanwhile, I revised the Chore List and @Madri-Guy has a significantly bigger slice of the chore pie. I'm not sure glass will not be an area for accidental breakage revenge, but I have plenty of silicone pieces to use while the Big Slice Of Pie adjustment is being made.

For enthusiasts:​

Get in and adapt your system to your individual needs. Can be expanded and expanded as required

The quality promise:​

Smoking pleasure at the highest level. Well thought out & intuitive on an unprecedented level. No plastic in the system or on the mouth. Pure terpene taste with the highest degree of effectiveness

The real values:​

reflect the purity, the experience & the experience in such a way
that nothing comparable & imaginable in any perfection has existed so far

For the customers who​

Act intelligently, sustainably and consciously

The fact:​

Absolutely clean purity, intuitively designed, understandable,
self-explanatory with a clear conscience

4c98aaaf-60e6-42a2-bc68-c290f6b7da8e.gif

Hey! I have an electric car, and I can use my blender And toaster oven while driving. Try that with a carburetor.
I just bought a 2500 watt dual fuel (LP gas & gasoline) portable camping generator and a 100 lb "Hog" vertical/horizontal wheeled propane tank... And though I've never actually tried it (cuz I'm not entirely insane), I think I could swing that pretty easily in the old Odyssey (It also has factory outlets built-in)...

EDIT: Oh shit! NOT to imply that you or @Madri-Guy are entirely insane for doing such amazing things as enjoying frozen margaritas w/toast whilst screaming down the freeway... Nooooo! It was about running a gas OR lp generator whilst driving.... but the thought is growing on me and you do make some valid points!

Last edited:
I just bought a 2500 watt dual fuel (LP gas & gasoline) portable camping generator and a 100 lb "Hog" vertical/horizontal wheeled propane tank... And though I've never actually tried it (cuz I'm not entirely insane), I think I could swing that pretty easily in the old Odyssey (It also has factory outlets built-in)...

EDIT: Oh shit! NOT to imply that you or @Madri-Guy are entirely insane for doing such amazing things as enjoying frozen margaritas w/toast whilst screaming down the freeway... Nooooo! It was about running a gas OR lp generator whilst driving.... but the thought is growing on me and you do make some valid points!
Margaritas and toast on the highway you say?
You had me with toast and sealed it with a fruity rum drink.

Frozen Margaritas and Cinnamon toast, racing down Old Redwood Highway, past vineyards, through drive-thru restaurants and drive-thru Redwood Trees, and over and up to the Emerald Triangle, vaping all the way. Where is the crazy? Sounds like a day trip to me.
:weed::nod::weed:
My poor @Madri-Guy is the designated. I'm just along to give directions and enjoy the ride. Kind of like a stoned and drunk GPS that isn't very accurate.

Hey! I have an electric car, and I can use my blender And toaster oven while driving. Try that with a carburetor.
Well, @Madri-Guy uses the blender and toaster oven while driving, but I'm a happy passenger.
Close enough.

So the blender provides the noise that a gas engine makes
Yes officer, I was looking out for the safety of others by making margaritas
Could work......

It's only like $720 + $590 for the "optional cooler" (+ crazy shipping, I'm sure)... come on... anyone??

I just got burned on an IH because of improper research, and too much hope and trust. I'm...not sure I can go through that type of crushing disappointment again so soon. Why don't you try it out, and if you are thrilled with it, I'll give it a real serious thought ?
It does look Super Groovy.
:weed: :peace::weed:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back