Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Vaporbrothers VB1 Vaporizer

BD9

Leaf Dawg
Many here already know how much I like my Vaporbrothers VB1 'Hands Free' desktop vape so I wanted to create a thread about this efficient and easy to use vape.

The VB1 is an American made desktop vaporizer that is easy to use, seriously, it's damn near idiot proof, and extremely efficient. Vaporbrothers were the inventors of the 'whip' style vape in 1999 when most people had no idea what vaping was.
There are no moving parts or noise. The VB1 is compliant with RoHS standards. No lead.
Strong, non porous ceramic heater that does not expose you to hot metals or questionable materials.

I prefer low dosing at low(er) temperatures. At the recommended setting I can get up to five hits and huge clouds with just a enough material to cover the screen. That saves me money and material.

There is so much to like about this vape I can go on and on.

Please post any questions or comments here about the Vaporbrothers VB1 Vaporizer.

Apologies if I come off sounding like a shill not my intention. I have no connection to Vaporbrothers other than being a very happy owner of this vape.

Well, I have to admit, I had one but never used it properly. Back then I ordered one from the states and it took ages to get here. I was the only one owning a vaporizer in my surroundings and didnt know what was what and how things should work. I thought vapor should never be visible because I thought visible vapor was practically smoke so I only used it at very low temps. Now what I do remember was the taste. The tastes where amazing. It's just to bad that it took me another 10 years before I took up vaping again.

I regret not knowing where mine is I looked all over but I can't find it anymore.

@VaporWarehouse get's a big thumbs up for speed and diligence.
I gave my only mini wand to a patient today, and felt naked without it.
I found the miniwhip on the website, but I did not locate the miniwand by itself.
I shot AJ an email, and asked... I got the answer (a link to the page) in minutes.
I ordered a couple.....
Got an email saying they were out but would be coming in sometime today and would go out asap.
got a new email in a couple of hours saying Shipment arrived, mine are packed and set to go!
Thank you AJ....
I can hardly wait for them to arrive!

This thing was my first real vaporizer, from which I got my first real vaping experience. So good feeling and flavorful I remember :) I still have this around and do use it occasionally. That reminds me: need to clean the screen.

Really happy to see an existing thread for this fabulous vaporizer. I've been having some issues with my beloved standard SSV, my daily driver, and will send it for repair once it's safe to do normal things outside again. So in the meantime I dug out my 15 year old VB, hands free, I assume it's the VB1, and I have to say that in some ways I like it better. Less potential for problems, incredible hits, aesthetically I prefer the wood, and a stronger high to boot. I also prefer the temp dial to the SSV glass dial. It's also about 100 less expensive. Over the years I had acquired a few and had given a few away, but I like it so much that I'll pick up a backup VB when I see one posted in classifieds. The only issue I experience is a build up of resin and bud around and on the back end of the ceramic screen inside the quick change wand, requiring daily cleaning, otherwise it's perfect. (tip - prop up the back end of the VB on a wrist support mouse pad to insure bud doesn't fall out of the bowl.)

I went back and forth with a few of the guys at Vapor Bros for a while. That was as crap period of my life, and they were nothing but really chill, kind dudes. Very generous, as well. Sent me several gifts. Including a VB-1.

Brilliant desktop vape. Though, I do remember propping the back up, as it helped hold the load against the screen.

Even ran across an old video I made. Those were definitely stranger, and different days. I think I do it justice. Now... if that song will ever end.

I went back and forth with a few of the guys at Vapor Bros for a while. That was as crap period of my life, and they were nothing but really chill, kind dudes. Very generous, as well. Sent me several gifts. Including a VB-1.

Brilliant desktop vape. Though, I do remember propping the back up, as it helped hold the load against the screen.

Even ran across an old video I made. Those were definitely stranger, and different days. I think I do it justice. Now... if that song will ever end.

Having spent an unusually extensive amount of time with my VB these past few days and actually reading the instructions on their website, it turns out that it's not necessary to prop up the back of the unit. Just lightly tamp down a filled bowl just enough to prevent it spilling out. It is liberating not to have to prop it up. Also, I'm preferring the stainless steel screens to the ceramic only because the ceramics tend to clog up fast in my experience.

but i digress. i received a mini wand kit a few days ago and I'm using it with my VB1 handsfree with great success. Minor adjustments are made such as raising the heat level slightly and inserting only the tip of the bowl, therefore no need for light tamping of the material. I can't wait to try it with my manual model but the hands free is the one that's plugged in and this is quite fun. thanks Vito for hipping me to this.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back