Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Vaporizer and Freeze Bong combo

I like the idea of the glycerin, and my bamboo plant does not want to be disturbed haa.
Flowerpot b2 is cheaper and will prob deliver faster than the qaroma.
Now I am just trying to understand if I want the injector or standard bundle.
Update: I think I know the difference, but that site demo showed a heat setting of 652 with only a small puddle in the glass. I don't think I can do it.

Those glycerine bongs are two piece so be extra careful
The hosts of the strain show broke two of them
Not while using it during a sesh but by knocking it over

I'm looking at the B2 myself after being a little disappointed with the volcano hybrid and the awful design of the filling chamber
Still cannot believe they paid someone to design something that is going to be exposed to high temps and thin flimsy plastic that blisters was the solution
Then charge an extra $200 for the ability to "sip" your vapor through more flimsy plastic

If you are considering a Volcano opt for the cheaper classic
Same performance without the expensive gimmick of sipping your vapor

If Volcano redesigns the filling chamber for the hybrid they will have a very good product
Right now the hybrid is second to the classic and I fully regret purchasing it but with the discount it was only $30 (big red flag) more than the classic

My ditanium gives me the best flavor out of the two flower vapes I have but like most vapes it only lasts for the beginning of the sesh
Once most of the terps are gone so is the flavor
Think that is why the chambers are so small and meant for one or two hits before a refill

Why is silicon passed over for plastic?
Please don't let it be cost because these units are already $500
$20 of Silicon is not going to make me change my mind but if they would let me exchange my hybrid for a classic I would do it in a heartbeat

I just got an idea. I have a crystal quartz bracelet with 4mm beads. Maybe I can repurpose them by throwing them in a bowl and then connecting a silicon tube to my Plenty. It might even work better because there will be holes in the beads.
Now I just need to find the best way of cleaning them out.

I just got an idea. I have a crystal quartz bracelet with 4mm beads. Maybe I can repurpose them by throwing them in a bowl and then connecting a silicon tube to my Plenty. It might even work better because there will be holes in the beads.
Now I just need to find the best way of cleaning them out.
Have you checked out the plenty thread at all?
Lots of tips and mods

Also check the baller thread about ball vapes

Many specific threads that may have some tips and tricks for you
Or info on vapes you want to know about

I got the freeze dual bong and I like it but I am convinced on getting the flowerpot b2 now also. The end result from pairing with the plenty is still a mix of hot air and metal, but it is cooler now and not messy like the ice catcher. I plan on mostly staying with flower. I want to go with the standard b2 bundle but maybe the injector bundle means I can pair with a bigger bowl. What drew me to the plenty was the 1 g bowl and it looks like the b2 is meant for .3g bowls.

I got the freeze dual bong and I like it but I am convinced on getting the flowerpot b2 now also. The end result from pairing with the plenty is still a mix of hot air and metal, but it is cooler now and not messy like the ice catcher. I plan on mostly staying with flower. I want to go with the standard b2 bundle but maybe the injector bundle means I can pair with a bigger bowl. What drew me to the plenty was the 1 g bowl and it looks like the b2 is meant for .3g bowls.
The Taroma or the AliExpress version you can do a dv sized load or you can do up to a gram
The B2 injector also will take more in a big bowl
But they will also get you much higher on less

Finally coughed up for a flowerpot b1. The airflow and flavor is good, but it still feels hot even with the freeze bong. I wish there was a set up that produced cooler and thicker clouds.

I think I have an idea that will help, to try the first pulls with a new vacuum, when the coil is on, and then inhale with the coil off.

Anyone ever try this?

Your flowerpot b1 setup sounds pretty rad, but I feel you on the heat struggle. The vacuum idea is interesting – might just be the trick for cooler, thicker clouds!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back