Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Vaporizer Related Thrift Store - Flea Market - Antique Finds

Basement Farmer

I begin with this find:
20191209_120129.jpg

Probably never had a girlie drink and umbrella as a content before, but it actually will get a life holding my DVs

Show me yours. I have more to follow.

Found so many nice accessories in Vinnies boutique over the years. Even now i like to pop in one if i have time as you never know what you may score.

I pick up a lot of cool stuff at various flea markets, thrift stores, etc. Some of my favorite things are old milk glass jars that I repurpose as abv jars. And in the background you can see an old turquoise nut/condiment dish that I use for various glass pieces I don’t want rolling around.

A205DB0F-C4DD-494C-9D14-E06DE21F0DEA.jpeg

Sweet find Mom.

reminds me of the Ponds Face Cream jars my cousins and I archeologized from a dump on the family farm back in the 70's as kids. Treasures! My mom figured they were from the 20's and back then you just dumped your trash in the woods at the edge of a field.

maybe edit the title to Vaporizer Related Thrift Store \ Flea Market\ Antique Finds .....or something like that to make.it more inclusive?

Last edited:
Old ladies hat pin....I really should look around for a higher end one...maybe with some precious stone in it...as I use it every day.

Hat pin.jpg

So, this may not be right in the heart of this topic and I know that others have found this handy also, but this is a machinists tool box repurposed for vape stuff storage. Its a Gerstner knock off (the OG Gerstners are much more expensive)
Attachment-3.jpeg

So, this may not be right in the heart of this topic and I know that others have found this handy also, but this is a machinists tool box repurposed for vape stuff storage. Its a Gerstner knock off (the OG Gerstners are much more expensive)
I've been looking for an antique version of that for some time now. Used to see them around.. back when I wasn't looking for one lol! I'd love to get one for my special vape stuff... now that I have a grandchild that will be visiting, I'll need to start being discreet again.

Good luck...the real Gerstner's can be over $1K and even up to $2k!!

They do make "vintage" versions that...well, you can go to their site and see. It appears that they are repo's of perhaps Gerstner's that they used to make?

Amazon, Walmart, etc have the affordable knockoffs.

I have not see an true antique one and can't imagine what it would sell for if the seller knew what it was and its value

Amazon, Walmart, etc have the affordable knockoffs.
If you are looking at a knock off cheap version stick to a store as a lot are damaged or just poorly made, you need to see the axtual one you purchase to make sure you do not end up disappointed.

Here's my antique tool box. I bought it at an antique show awhile back, maybe ten years ago. The lid pops up from concealed springs when you release the latches. Then the front panel lifts off to reveal the drawers. It is solid oak and it is VERY VERY heavy.

I had it squrreled away in the basement. It needs to be cleaned up. The felt liner is grubby. It will either store my Vapcap collection or it may house some crystals. It would be perfect as a VapCap and other vape accessories storage box..

20200429_095843-2.jpg
20200429_100009-2.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my antique tool box. I bought it at an antique show awhile back, maybe ten years ago. The lid pops up from concealed springs when you release the latches. Then the front panel lifts off to reveal the drawers. It is solid oak and it is VERY VERY heavy.

I had it squrreled away in the basement. It needs to be cleaned up. The felt liner is grubby. It will either store my Vapcap collection or it may house some crystals. It would be perfect as a VapCap and other vape accessories storage box..

View attachment 18093View attachment 18094
Ah, Squibs....you really need to have that thing refurbished and refinished. Wonderful piece. But watch out, @momofthegoons knows where you live and may come for it! hahaha jk LOL

Man you guys gave some sweet finds...pretty humbled on my finding skilz.

Busting out a lunch tray from SV's. Also note the old cheese crocks for ABV. Reminds me of as a kid. Xmas cheese spread. Someone's grandpa's shot glass for short term heb storage and auntie's art deco tea plate....because I get ABV all over.
20200701_133022.jpg

My cleaning station. I try to keep on this stuff...to much dog hair and sticky glass is not good.
20200701_133533.jpg

My pride and joy....cash box from SVs...perfect for my concentrate storage needs.

20200701_133545.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back