Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Veggie Ganga Lasagna

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
What's interesting about this receipt is that you don't use infused oils or butter. You simply add grated herb to the cheese mixture before cooking. The decarbing process happens while cooking. I might lower the baking temp to 350° personally...

Veggie Ganja Lasagna

cannabis-veggie-lasagna.jpg

Ingredients
1 package of instant lasagna

2 jars of pasta sauce or a large can of tomato sauce

1 bunch of fresh spinach, washed and chopped

2 carrots, peeled and shredded

1 large broccoli head, cut up into fine florets

1 large onion chopped

2 zucchini, shredded

1 cup shredded mozzarella

1 cup ricotta cheese

1 egg beaten

¾ cup of dried and grated cannabis bud

½ cup of Parmesan cheese

You can add Salt, pepper, oregano or any spices you like to your taste.

Directions
1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with olive oil.

2 In a warm skillet, fry the onion until golden with a little olive oil. Add tomato sauce. Set aside when warm.

3 Mix the ricotta, egg, mozzarella, spinach, and ganja. Add salt and pepper as desired. Take the dish and spread the warm tomato sauce at the bottom. Ready to bake noodles tend to be dry, so they need a bit of extra moisture. Use the sauce liberally.

4 Add a layer of the lasagna noodles. Then, a layer of the cheese and ganja mixture, followed by a layer of the tomato sauce, veggies, lasagna noodles, and repeat until the layers reach the top. End with a lasagne noodle layer and top with Parmesan cheese.

5 Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more until cheese is golden. Set aside to cool.

@momofthegoons Imagine if we all lived closer to one another?! we could all share this awesome food in person, miss our old neighbors, we would regularly cook with Ganja and share laughs and libations together.
This reminded me of something my group of friends used to do way back in our early twenties... several of us lived on a farm back then. We'd go out and hit the local veggie stands and make what we called a beggar's banquet. We'd all sit around the ping pong table and eat lol..

I think we could do a little better than that now... but I'm sure the general vibe would be the same. A whole lot of pot was consumed back then. :biggrin:

I'm just not so sure how they'd feel about an infused dinner lol..... my brownies put one of them in a near coma. :dog:

LOL!! That could have been me. We were celebrating someone's birthday down the road and a friend of mine was passing around his pot brownies. I had a small piece. No problem. I've eaten many pot and hash brownies in the past and had sampled this friend's infused creations before, so I thought I knew what to expect. I thought...

Well an hour or so later I realise that I'm way way too high for comfort. So I decide that I'll walk home and go to bed. I make my way out to the road and realise that I'm way way too high to walk the half mile distance home in the dark. So I decide to get into my Jeep and drive home. No can do; I'm way way too high to coordinate the endless details of starting and navigating a vehic!e. I go back inside to the party but I'm so stoned I can't seem to be able to speak or communicate effectively with anyone.

I can't remember anything past that moment that night, but somehow I made it home (I'm still not at all sure how that happened) and I wake up in my bed the next day, not morning, still totally blitzed. I decide to get up and maybe go outside and pull a few seeds in the garden, that maybe some sun will do me good. I make it outside and find that I can't coordinate my movements and keep tripping over myself. So, I go back to bed. This carried on for a full additional 24 hours. I've NEVER been so stoned for so long before.

On second thoughts, maybe a POT luck wouldn't be so lucky after all!

@Squiby hahaha.
Most recent I had made a very potent batch of Olive Oil, and my GF had brought some with her to her Daughters and in laws for the weekend to share over dinner.
They all dribbled a bit too much over their Pasta dinner and were uncontrollably laughing, (some greened out like you squiby), for the entire night, about 7 hours to be precise. she said it was one for the books, this was last year, they still bring it up and laugh about it. I think they are a bit hesitant or at least more cautious imbibing as the oil filled mason still sits in the pantry.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back