Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Verdamper

Could someone kindly explain to me what the advantage of such a huge bong is? The bigger the cleaner/cooler/ less harmful or what?

Huge? Nah, this is HUGE...haha This Verdamper OG with its inventor

@ShayWhiteGrow needs one of these!! :-)

1648566004544.jpeg

It feels definitely better (healthier/less harmful than smoking-burning) to use a bong. In fact, I bought a bong for my airvape X and I have to admit that it has really been worth buying it. It tastes much better and it feels really better.

Now the above picture is really funny. Sitting with such a bong on a bench in a park on a sunny day is surely not all that discreet after all, is it :biggrin:
Seriously though. the question on the advantages of such a really huge bong arises in itself.

I imagine that a big bong, (maybe one the size of @ShayWhiteGrow) allows you to take stronger hits and it cools the vapor better which would probably result in a less harmuful vaping [Whether vaping is really unharmful is another interesting question] but does it need to be that huge like the one here in the picture?bonghit
Could it be just a sort of fanaticism?

It feels definitely better (healthier/less harmful than smoking-burning) to use a bong. In fact, I bought a bong for my airvape X and I have to admit that it has really been worth buying it. It tastes much better and it feels really better.

Now the above picture is really funny. Sitting with such a bong on a bench in a park on a sunny day is surely not all that discreet after all, is it :biggrin:
Seriously though. the question on the advantages of such a really huge bong arises in itself.

I imagine that a big bong, (maybe one the size of @ShayWhiteGrow) allows you to take stronger hits and it cools the vapor better which would probably result in a less harmuful vaping [Whether vaping is really unharmful is another interesting question] but does it need to be that huge like the one here in the picture?bonghit
Could it be just a sort of fanaticism?
Rather than derail the VerDamper thread with off topic discussion, glass conversation should go in the 'The Glass You Use' thread. And the safety of vaping conversation should go into the 'Why You Should Vaporize' thread.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back