Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Vestratto Anvil

I can't see anywhere that it's available besides PlanetHaze. So... $199.95 for basically a DV knockoff.... with some changes. Not compatible with any IH that is specifically made for the DV. So mostly butane powered. My thoughts are that some of the IH made by @Timberhead, or even @phattpiggie , might be compatible with it since they often use more powerful batteries. Not sure though. Seems like the biggest 'claim to fame' with this one is that you can clear a bowl in one hit. And the bowl is bigger than the DV.

A vid I found...

I can't see anywhere that it's available besides PlanetHaze. So... $199.95 for basically a DV knockoff.... with some changes. Not compatible with any IH that is specifically made for the DV. So mostly butane powered. My thoughts are that some of the IH made by @Timberhead, or even @phattpiggie , might be compatible with it since they often use more powerful batteries. Not sure though. Seems like the biggest 'claim to fame' with this one is that you can clear a bowl in one hit. And the bowl is bigger than the DV.

A vid I found...

I'm just going to sit back and watch how this one pans out.
DV hold patent on the 'click' indicator for vapes.

Hey guys the names Whiff and im Brand Ambassador for Vestratto, if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask away!

been watching this Vestratto for a bit, any CONS worth noting, or room for improvements.
The only cons i really see are the heat up time which some may find a bit long but i find it no longer than torching my banger and taking a dab, also people talk about the cool down time taking longer to cool but at the same time the Anvil comes with a carrying tube with magnetic stand/hot swap tool so it not too big of a deal.

There's always room for improvements with anything especially with Vestratto being a brand new company but so far the response has been amazing!

If you guys want to see some more function videos please let me know, i have a bunch of videos on reddit and ig that i can link for you.

Just got the Users Edition and will be going live on YT and IG tonight at 8pm EST

IG - ItsWhiff

Here are a few pics of the users edition with new slitted terp chambers to up the convection as much as possible and act as a 2nd thermal break keeping the herb cooler before extraction so way better flavor and added airflow!

20220210_143240.jpg

20220210_143455.jpg

The Anvil is pretty amazing.
I like my DV without doubt, but I absolutely LOVE the Anvil.
I received it yesterday, and since I started using it, I have used no other vaporizer.
Thick cloudy vapor every time, that looks like smoke.
The ABV is never too dark though... nowhere close to combustion.
By the session's end, the unit is hot, but it comes with a handy metal container that one can slip the Anvil into as it cools.

Hey guys come and join the Vestratto Subreddit and discord if you havent already! Discord link is in the Subreddit, cant wait to see ya there!!!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back