Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Sponsor VGoodiez.com - Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Sponsor
Hello Vapor Asylum Family!

My name is Scott. My wife and I own VGoodiez. We are a small family business and we operate out of the basement of our home. We have teenage boys and full time jobs so you can imagine how crazy things can get :juggle:. Largest impact there has to do with our website and pictures but we are working on it!

What's not suffering is our selection of unique, high quality products from around the world. I have been around the industry a little while now. I procure the best of the best and make these items available for delivery to North America in days instead of weeks. We also aim to provide the best service in the industry! That goes for quick shipping to answering emails asap. I can also provide expert guidance on everything we sell and more as I got into this business as an enthusiast and collector.

My wife and I are thrilled at the opportunity to Sponsor Vapor Asylum! I have known Mom for a long time and always loved what she has going here. I just want to say thanks for allowing this to be your sponsor!

Most of all thanks to all of the support from our customers! We appreciate serving you so much!

As a small token of our appreciation we are offering a discount code to the community.

Just enter "VA10%" at checkout. We offer free shipping over $50 in sales.

You can contact us here or at sales@vgoodiez.com for questions. If you are looking for something not on our site please holler and we'll see if we can help.

Thanks so much Vapor Asylum Family! We are very excited to be here!

Scott

Well just one day later PayPal has locked us down! Anyway we are sending Square invoices for the time being. Also working on a permanent solution. Just a heads up if you were looking to order....

Head's up everyone! We will be having a sale this weekend! Now until Sunday midnight EST we are offering 20% off the entire Ed's TnT collection! Enter code "TNT" at checkout and you will save 20%.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:
@VGOODIEZ, do you post internationally, could not find any info on your website so I am guessing...No?

Maybe you could add that to your FAQ list, save people wasting their time.

Please email
That usually means 'dear as rocking horse shit', companies that are reasonable with their shipping like HR just state US$15 flat rate.

Welcome Scott! Glad to have you here.

That usually means 'dear as rocking horse shit', companies that are reasonable with their shipping like HR just state US$15 flat rate.
Or..... it could mean that he doesn't ship outside of No. American as a rule; but was willing to bend that for VA members that didn't fit that criteria. :cool:

Without knowing what rate he was willing to ship at... perhaps this is a bit harsh?

Mom has it. I really don't like to ship internationally based on past experience but am certainly willing to bend for forum members especially if they seek an item that only we carry.

And as far as shipping goes it's all automated. I select the available carriers we want to offer and we have plug jns to those carriers rates. We don't gouge people on shipping.

And thanks for the FAQ suggestion. I actually have quite a bit of work to do on the website. I'm embarrassed about a lot of it actually but I'm currently focused on building the store with the best items out there as opposed to making it look all pretty.

Last edited:
glad to see you here scott! just wanted to say ordering from you was a pleasure.

give him a try folks ... he has cool stuff and great cs!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Here are some specials we are running through Cyber Monday!

IMG_20191126_145400_612.jpg
20191126_144857.jpg
20191126_142539.jpg
20191126_142102.jpg
20191126_142610.jpg
20191126_142333.jpg
20191126_201635.jpg
20191126_201941.jpg
20191126_144934.jpg
20191126_142142.jpg

Sale ends at Midnight Pacific on Monday 12/2. Dynavap doesn't start until 4:20 Central tomorrow but everyone else is on at midnight tonight (less than one hour):headbang:

Heads up VA Patients! Need some stocking stuffers? Now through Christmas we have Buy Two Get One Free on all Ed's TnT 19/19 stems and DynaVap Midsections!

No code necessary. Just add three items from the collection below and it will take off the least expensive item at checkout.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back