Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Sponsor VGoodiez.com - Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ.

It looks so simple. Why so expensive? Even without the pipe, its $549.99. What am I missing?
High quality materials, imported from France...

At the end of the day vaporizers rarely look the price they are listed at. There is a lot of R&D cost that is generally not considered. Then consider the space we are operating in and the amount of risk. Any federal or state government could put a permanent ban on these items in an instant. Then what happens to their investment?

And beyond that it's one of the best and if there was not enough demand at that price the price would surely drop. Just like the Mighty for portables and a number of other heavy hitter desktops.

Like our the new cards we are sending out with orders? :biggrin:
Order Business Cards Final Front 1-7-20.jpg
Order Business Cards Final Back 1-7-20.jpg

Everytime I check your site, so many things are quickly sold out.. gone, even the camo hoodie size, man I gotta check in more often.
Yeah I'm working on it. Only so much money. :ko:

I am in the process of restocking a lot of items now. We were surprised and grateful for the amount of support this 420 season.

Yeah I'm working on it. Only so much money. :ko:

I am in the process of restocking a lot of items now. We were surprised and grateful for the amount of support this 420 season.
I liked the camo hoodie also and would love to buy one if you restock them.

Cheers Scott and I hope you and yours are still healthy and thriving during the lock down.

We are now offering pre-order sales for the Neo by Prrl Labs. We are matching their current pre-order promotion (currently 40% off full kit or 20% off atty only) and offering the Neo with or without the mod box. Use code "VGEZNEOKIT" at checkout for the current kit sales price (right now 40%) or "VGEZNEOATTY" for 20% off the atomizer only.

Last edited:
I'm really excited for this here!

Introducing the Shell-Shock Dynavap Midsection by BB Vapes BRVND!

Will be placing the order on Monday and thought I'd give everyone an opportunity to get in on some savings for a Pre-order. Save 20% with code "VGEZSHELLSHOCK" now through Sunday midnight EST. I don't have pics if all the finishes yet but I'll add as I get them. But for $40 shipped how can you go wrong? Variable airflow ring let's you see exactly the amount of fresh air you are mixing in. Go from wide open to flat closed. Threaded o-ringless condenser is a nice touch. 510 drip tip compatible. Turbulence cooling and a beefy Stainless Steel Body. It's a crazy good stem for a crazy good value!

Mom, ok to cross-post to the Dynavap thread? This thing is a pretty nice and affordable aftermarket accessory!

I'm really excited for this here!

Introducing the Shell-Shock Dynavap Midsection by BB Vapes BRVND!

Will be placing the order on Monday and thought I'd give everyone an opportunity to get in on some savings for a Pre-order. Save 20% with code "VGEZSHELLSHOCK" now through Sunday midnight EST. I don't have pics if all the finishes yet but I'll add as I get them. But for $40 shipped how can you go wrong? Variable airflow ring let's you see exactly the amount of fresh air you are mixing in. Go from wide open to flat closed. Threaded o-ringless condenser is a nice touch. 510 drip tip compatible. Turbulence cooling and a beefy Stainless Steel Body. It's a crazy good stem for a crazy good value!

Mom, ok to cross-post to the Dynavap thread? This thing is a pretty nice and affordable aftermarket accessory!
Oh! I ordered a Shell-shock from you. Thanks for the sale! I got black, but they all looked great. Thank you, @VGOODIEZ

Neo looks interesting

Can I ask why I would buy just the atty at 20% off instead of with the box at 40% off?

Both equal $120 but one you get the modbox too
Or am I missing something?

Any info or pre testers feedback on the Neo?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back