Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Sponsor VGoodiez.com - Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ.

Can I ask why I would buy just the atty at 20% off instead of with the box at 40% off?
From what I can see the discount on the entire package is 30%. Which would make it $140.

The mod box doesn't have proprietary threading so it would work on any mod box with 510 threading. I imagine that some people already have a mod atty's that would work with the Neo and wouldn't need to buy the entire package.

Neo looks interesting

Can I ask why I would buy just the atty at 20% off instead of with the box at 40% off?

Both equal $120 but one you get the modbox too
Or am I missing something?

Any info or pre testers feedback on the Neo?
I am just matching the manufacturers promotion. I recognized it was the same price too but it's now down to 30% off for the kit so there is some savings with the atty only deal now.

I am not making any money off this. Just taking orders and helping spread exposure basically. I'd like to see these guys succeed.

@fel I think I am the only one with a beta unit. I was also an early adopter of the ember and got to know these guys then. They are regular dudes trying to make this on the side. I can completely relate to that from my past so I want to help.

As for the unit, it's a sipper, not s ripper. Probably best for light to moderate users but heavier users can have fun getting into the pipe and flame ritual. Maybe that brings back memories.

It takes a preheat and/or s slow steady draw in a puffing technique to get best results. What's cool is you can look into the window of the chimney to see how much vapor is being produced. You can also use a variety of pipes and adapters as bowls.

Happy to answer any specific questions.

Last edited:
Neo looks interesting

Both equal $120 but one you get the modbox too
Or am I missing something?

Any info or pre testers feedback on the Neo?
I ordered a Neo just after watching Prrllabs ( are they not at VA?) livestream on IG. I swore I had enough vapes, then I saw the Neo and Terp Torch... Has anyone tried the Neo? I like the idea, and now I see they might have black in the future, so if it works I need to convince myself white and black would look so good together. Or in seperate rooms... I just need...I'm pretty sure I need black as well. If it works. Which it will.
Anyway, I would love to see Prrllabs succeed. They seem like good guys.

From what I can see the discount on the entire package is 30%. Which would make it $140.

The mod box doesn't have proprietary threading so it would work on any mod box with 510 threading. I imagine that some people already have a mod atty's that would work with the Neo and wouldn't need to buy the entire package.
It was 40% when the post was up
Which made the price the same for modbox or not at 20%

Now that it is cheaper to just buy the atty I can see a reason to not buy the whole unit if you already own a modbox

@VGOODIEZ description of it being a sipper not a ripper probably means I don't need one

I thought it looked like a quick extractor

Terp torch @Madri-Gal mentioned looked interesting on Troy's video

VGoodiez 2020 Green Friday Sales

20% off the Following Collections with Code “
VGEZ20%” at checkout:

15% off the Following Collections with Code “
VGEZ15%” at checkout:

The following collections will also be on sale with special offers that are date dependent. Please check back frequently for the latest available:

Please place multiple orders to use different discount codes. Some items may be preorder based on small batch manufacturing and small family business capital constraints. Best shipping estimates will be provided at time of sale and updated if any changes are seen.

Holler with questions and thanks for all the support!

19mm male and female cooling stems now available!

Male stems are 19x19 so compatible with all 19mm vapes including the Splinter, Milaana, Tetra and Dreamwood 510 line.

Super thick, super finely crafted and super cooling!

New promotion launched!

20% off the Tectonic Stem with the pre-order of The Jet Pack and Boodah Bar Attachments!

Hi VA Fam! Just some end of January sales on our best sellers!

IMG_20210121_221001_722.jpg

Heads up VA Fam! I have a small amount of Vapbong's and OAB's dropping on the site at noon eastern today. That is less than three hours.

I should have them in hand by the end of next week to ship to you. These won't last more than five minutes so be ready if you want one.

So I have 5 minutes to shop, pick something out and order?
I'm screwed!!
Going to have to accept using my volcano bag on my 20 year old glass bong filled with crushed ice
It takes me 5 minutes just to turn my device on, minimal 3 hours to get my attention span focused enough to do online shopping
Remember when you could go to your nearest headshop and choose
Every vape or accessory I have tried to purchase is sold out or dies during delivery, simply vanishes (never shipped)
One thing I am learning, to do without!!!

So I have 5 minutes to shop, pick something out and order?
I'm screwed!!
Going to have to accept using my volcano bag on my 20 year old glass bong filled with crushed ice
It takes me 5 minutes just to turn my device on, minimal 3 hours to get my attention span focused enough to do online shopping
Remember when you could go to your nearest headshop and choose
Every vape or accessory I have tried to purchase is sold out or dies during delivery, simply vanishes (never shipped)
One thing I am learning, to do without!!!
Its an indication of how popular these are. I have been recommending people are in the site earlier, signed in and refreshing on the unit they like ahead of time. 12:00 hits, click through and check out.

I wish I had more of these but it's a supply and demand thing.

Not sure this has to be a negative by me posting a heads up here. With the amount left they will sell out quickly but it's still a better chance than never knowing they were available for sale in the first place.

Just to be clear fam, we are not your free vaporizer rental store. :)
And I am not a gynecologist but I will take a look for you...what are you on about?

I just don't want to eat products because of unreasonable people. I can't afford to do that. This business is tough enough and it's getting tougher. Just be reasonable with your request, that is all. And if you are that big of an ass to charge me back without allowing me to retrieve the product and refund you then at last do me the courtesy of not keeping the product and ignoring all future correspondence including the prepaid shipping label I sent you. That's all I ask is good and fair business.

I just don't want to eat products because of unreasonable people. I can't afford to do that. This business is tough enough and it's getting tougher. Just be reasonable with your request, that is all. And if you are that big of an ass to charge me back without allowing me to retrieve the product and refund you then at last do me the courtesy of not keeping the product and ignoring all future correspondence including the prepaid shipping label I sent you. That's all I ask is good and fair business.
Sounds like you should name and shame such people if they are stealing from you.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back