Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Sponsor VGoodiez.com - Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ.

Now I know what you mean @VGOODIEZ :thumbsup:
Yep, we call that a 'Cunt of a trick' to scam a seller or anyone like that.
Someone off Reddit...nuf said.
I put smoking accessories up there with shoes and underwear
Once you buy them and try them on, their yours!
Unless it is a vape or IH (what is the name of that POS IH @Madri-Gal just got?) that costs lots of dollars and shows up DOA or craps out early while under stated warranty:twocents:

Now I know what you mean @VGOODIEZ :thumbsup:
Yep, we call that a 'Cunt of a trick' to scam a seller or anyone like that.
Someone off Reddit...nuf said.

Unless it is a vape or IH (what is the name of that POS IH @Madri-Gal just got?) that costs lots of dollars and shows up DOA or craps out early while under stated warranty:twocents:
Yeah I was hoping he would just do the right thing but when he threatened chargback I just said I'd take it back. He sent me a fuck you message, ignored the email with the return label, kept the product and has ceased communication. That's what I call a dick move.

And to be clear I do hope people will work with the manufacturer but I'm not going to let anyone get stuck with a nonworking product.

I'm referencing folks who do things like order a vaporizer, use it for a party, then send it back
Non functional units should be exchanged or returned
Kind of in a whole new world of options to deliver medication

420 Sales start NOW!

Sales run throughout the month of April unless otherwise specified. For multiple items/manufacturers please place multiple orders and request combined shipping in the comments.

10% off the following collections w/ code 420VGEZ10% :

20% off the following collections w/ code 420VGEZ20% :

30% off the following w/ code 420VGEZ30% :

Watch for additional deals on Dynavap, Ditanium and MORE!

Just dropping by to mention I received the case for my Grasshopper that @VGOODIEZ sells and the purchase was an entirely smooth experience.

I'm not much a fan of leather, but after seeing how well my leather sleeve that Hopper Labs sells has held up despite me showing little respect for it, I thought maybe a leather case would be nice. I've been spending some nights away from home lately and I was looking for something a little more elegant than a toiletry travel bag :lol: so I decided to give it a whirl. $50 was a bit more than I was looking to spend but after using it I am quite pleased with it and feel it worth the price, especially it being such a niche product. Just the right amount of space for a lightweight like me. Might be a bit small for heavyweights but for me it works well for 1-2 nights away from home.

Thanks for carrying it on your site, @VGOODIEZ . :thumbsup:

Yeah I have Bird making me some swoopers to move the heater away from my face. It's the DCE Mom, not DC8, lol. Stands for Disorderly Conduction Elev8R as it s marriage of parts from those two American companies. Glad you got some new GoodiEZ to check it out. Enjoy and thanks for putting up with me!
Are you still requiring copies of driver licenses to make purchases? I would like to make some purchases, but I can't get behind your requirement.

Are you still requiring copies of driver licenses to make purchases? I would like to make some purchases, but I can't get behind your requirement.

Unfortunately this isn't my requirement, it's our government. This is not something I want. It's costing me a lot of money every month but to be honest I have found that it is actually working and keeping these items out of the hands of minors. I cancelled several sales for those who could not provide verification.

I have had several people come to me and tell me they vote with their wallet. Well I get all that but you'd rather have a company put themselves at risk of breaking the law? If you don't want to do it through the age checker system I will allow you to verify it personally through me but it's something that I feel needs to be done.

Unfortunately this isn't my requirement, it's our government. This is not something I want. It's costing me a lot of money every month but to be honest I have found that it is actually working and keeping these items out of the hands of minors. I cancelled several sales for those who could not provide verification.

I have had several people come to me and tell me they vote with their wallet. Well I get all that but you'd rather have a company put themselves at risk of breaking the law? If you don't want to do it through the age checker system I will allow you to verify it personally through me but it's something that I feel needs to be don
Unfortunately this isn't my requirement, it's our government. ... Is it a state of federal law? The reason I am asking is that I am following the dumpster fire that is T21 with interest.

If you don't want to do it through the age checker system I will allow you to verify it personally through me but it's something that I feel needs to be done. ... Unfortunately that option was not offered to me, can you briefly frame out that process?

Thanks and hang in there.

Reactions: arb
It is a adult substance same as beer,wine and liquor. Wanna buy a pack of smokes or bag of chew.... Hey Arb Vapes are not drugs they are devices. I have never been able to legally buy pot, but I could buy pipes, papers and vapes. This is not progress.

Want to have cannabis be respectable and mainstream this comes with it. ... All I have ever wanted is for the police, money boys and politicians to go away. This is not progress, this is just regulatory control replacing direct suppression. Still not right.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this isn't my requirement, it's our government. ... Is it a state of federal law? The reason I am asking is that I am following the dumpster fire that is T21 with interest.

If you don't want to do it through the age checker system I will allow you to verify it personally through me but it's something that I feel needs to be done. ... Unfortunately that option was not offered to me, can you briefly frame out that process?

Thanks and hang in there.
Yeah it's something I offer people when they don't provide the information through the application. The order still goes through but it's flagged on my end. Nine out of ten of those I ship by verifying but have had some youngster's try to sneak in. If you like, just purchase what you need and respond to the sales confirmation email with your age verification ID. You can block out all the license number and even your face. I just want to see the name/address is there and age can be verified.

I'll take a look at how the verbiage is with the age checker site. Appreciate the feedback and support! Don't forget to use the VA10% code!

@Tincandtoke I can help you with the Elev8R. I have not gotten the thread up yet but happy to help here or at sales@vgoodiez.com.

Last edited:
It is a adult substance same as beer,wine and liquor. Wanna buy a pack of smokes or bag of chew.... Hey Arb Vapes are not drugs they are devices. I have never been able to legally buy pot, but I can buy pipes, papers and vapes. This is not progress.

Want to have cannabis be respectable and mainstream this comes with it. ... All I have ever wanted is for the police, money boys and politicians to go away. This is not progress, this is regulatory control replacing suppression. Not Good.
I have been doing this a long time and things have changed for the better.
Having been to prison for doing exactly what I now do legally I can say some significant progress has been made.
As far as the rest goes...........frankly I agree.

I have been doing this a long time and things have changed for the better. ... Playing the age card in our case may not be as effective as you hope in our discussion. Please remember the folks that aren't in your situation may still be in the shit. Of course, you can have whatever opinion you want.

Having been to prison for doing exactly what I now do legally I can say some significant progress has been made. ... You got caught, you know what I mean.

Our Summer Sale starts today!
aerial-view-of-sandy-beach-scattered-with-sunbathers.jpg

20% off applicable items with code VGEZSUMMER20 or purchase through this link and the discount will be added!

Hello fam,

Just a quick note to everyone that my IG account has been locked. I am really praying this is temporary and this can be sorted out. I know this can happen to anyone but I have a strong suspicion there is foul play going on here. All one needs to do is look at my post history here, on Instagram (if you can still view it), on Reddit and FC.

Then go check out the Vaping Fans IG page and see what has been said there (if it already has not been deleted). If anyone works at FB/IG and can help me with my account, maybe to review the 150 bots sent to report me and close it down, I would certainly appreciate.

To my fellow manufacturers and retailers. Whether or not you and I are on good terms or not, this still impacts you. It's very likely I was told confidential information about your business too. Please think about that and contact me. I am willing to put down the swords to fight this together if you are.
Long story short, I kind of feel like my business is under attack for standing up for the community and being more selective about who I work with. I really don't want to provide much more detailed information than I have provided here. If someone is insistent on proof, I will entertain a private discussion but right now I really have customers to take care of so I would prefer to focus there.

Hello Vapor Asylum Family!

My name is Scott. My wife and I own VGoodiez. We are a small family business and we operate out of the basement of our home. We have teenage boys and full time jobs so you can imagine how crazy things can get :juggle:. Largest impact there has to do with our website and pictures but we are working on it!

What's not suffering is our selection of unique, high quality products from around the world. I have been around the industry a little while now. I procure the best of the best and make these items available for delivery to North America in days instead of weeks. We also aim to provide the best service in the industry! That goes for quick shipping to answering emails asap. I can also provide expert guidance on everything we sell and more as I got into this business as an enthusiast and collector.

My wife and I are thrilled at the opportunity to Sponsor Vapor Asylum! I have known Mom for a long time and always loved what she has going here. I just want to say thanks for allowing this to be your sponsor!

Most of all thanks to all of the support from our customers! We appreciate serving you so much!

As a small token of our appreciation we are offering a discount code to the community.

Just enter "VA10%" at checkout. We offer free shipping over $50 in sales.

You can contact us here or at sales@vgoodiez.com for questions. If you are looking for something not on our site please holler and we'll see if we can help.

Thanks so much Vapor Asylum Family! We are very excited to be here!

Scott
So what is the best way to order, do you prefer over the phone or via e-mail?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back