Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Sponsor VGoodiez.com - Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ.

I ordered a few odds & sods from Vgoodiez & was very pleased with the speed of service & included mood mat. It survived the trip over oceans blue & the ruby pearls with Pax scoop are used frequently. Cheers Scott.

First post here. Just logging in to say #FREEVGOODIEZ

Scott you are the man, I’m going to contact you soon for an order. Time for a new vape soon!

it’s your boy 5stizzle on IG aka CancerChris. Hope you get your page back soon my friend!

First post here. Just logging in to say #FREEVGOODIEZ

Scott you are the man, I’m going to contact you soon for an order. Time for a new vape soon!

it’s your boy 5stizzle on IG aka CancerChris. Hope you get your page back soon my friend!
Appreciate my brother! So happy to see you still fighting the good fight!

As for IG, I have submitted what they asked for along with a letter explaning this mess. It's been over 24 hours now and nothing back which doesn't make me feel good but I still have hope. If they don't give it back to me I am going to have yet another decision to make. Say Fuck FB/IG or make another account and start over. It's really free advertising for me so I won't help me to not start over but you know me and my principals. LOL

In the meantime holler here or at sales@vgoodiez.com and we will get you sorted. Appreciate and keep fighting brother!

As for IG, I have submitted what they asked for along with a letter explaning this mess. It's been over 24 hours now and nothing back which doesn't make me feel good but I still have hope.
Perhaps do a follow up with them to see where things stand? Squeaky wheel and all that?

I noticed that vapingfans took their post about you down. Hope you got a screen shot of some of the comments.

Just saw this on reddit... link in pic doesn't work (since it's a photo and not the og post) so you'll have to use the discount VGEZFALL20.

Hope you have a nice get away Scott... :smile:

vux93x40edp71.jpg

VGoodiEZ 2021 Holiday Season Sales start NOW!

Sales run throughout the month of November unless otherwise specified (possibly longer in some cases). For multiple items/manufacturers please place multiple orders and request combined shipping in the comments. Please be patient on shipping speed. Normally we are super quick but we are a small company and seasonal sales are tough sometimes. Thanks for your support!

10% off the following collections w/ code GOODIEZ10 :

20% off the following collections w/ code GOODIEZ20 :

25% off the following items w/ code GOODIEZ25 :

Pending Sales (Date Restricted TBD) :

We can't specifically list all the manufacturers for each sale but try the code, it just may work! We very much appreciate the support of this community!

Last edited:
VGoodiEZ 2021 Holiday Season Sales start NOW!
LOL... talk about good timing! I was just about to pull the trigger at 710Coils and you posted this sale. Just placed an order for the Banger Bundle so that I can upgrade my enail set up at the cottage. This ended up being a much better deal. :biggrin:

Just listed the Legacy Pro. :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back