Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Vape Viviant Go

felvapes

This looks interesting
Cheap as chips and if it works as he says in a similar fashion to the GH I'm impressed

Just hope it doesn't have any melting issues as with their crafty copy.....

Nice vapour production in the video

20% off with Troy's code

EDIT
PS @momofthegoons
I finally after all this time worked out how to make a new thread on my ownsome lol

Hahaha stoned learner

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ!
Sponsor
This looks interesting
Cheap as chips and if it works as he says in a similar fashion to the GH I'm impressed

Just hope it doesn't have any melting issues as with their crafty copy.....

Nice vapour production in the video

20% off with Troy's code

EDIT
PS @momofthegoons
I finally after all this time worked out how to make a new thread on my ownsome lol

Hahaha stoned learner
I have one. It was a gift from my buddy. It don't rip like the Hopper but that don't mean it don't rip! Its a bit fatter and doesn't have the same high quality materials but then again it's a fraction of the price. Vapor is hotter as you can imagine. Better through glass, just like the Hopper.

LesPlenty

Been out for a while and is supposed to be quite good, once you put @ddave filters in it to fix the 'screen falling out' problem that Troy talks about,
He does sell the Vleaf Go as well but is out of stock.
Still looking forward to some extra savings come Black Friday to help cover the nasty shipping costs involved with not living in the US.
Troy also disliked the dim LED and other users complained about the same until they were told they must have put the unit into stealth mode (button mashers), fuck reading user manuals hay!

Baron23

Been out for a while and is supposed to be quite good, once you put @ddave filters in it to fix the 'screen falling out' problem that Troy talks about,
He does sell the Vleaf Go as well but is out of stock.
Still looking forward to some extra savings come Black Friday to help cover the nasty shipping costs involved with not living in the US.
Troy also disliked the dim LED and other users complained about the same until they were told they must have put the unit into stealth mode (button mashers), fuck reading user manuals hay!
It wasn’t in the user manual....at all.

LesPlenty

Most have been a different vape then, I have been known to get them mixed up, I know there a few vapes that have stealth modes that have confused a lot of users (i did with my F2 more than once)

Baron23

Most have been a different vape then, I have been known to get them mixed up, I know there a few vapes that have stealth modes that have confused a lot of users (i did with my F2 more than once)
No, it was the Go. I was beta tester and brought up the issue of dim lights and they replied that I must have accidentally entered stealth mode. The stealth mode that they did NOT document at all.

if I remember correctly, holding down the power button for 10 sec enters and exits stealth mode.

they may have fixed the manual by now. Dunno.

LesPlenty

Oh, OK, so I don't own one and I knew about the stealth mode yet it still shows as a con on Troy's site...not putting me off getting 2, c'mon Black Friday!

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC