Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Futo
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

LesPlenty

So did some people find it scratched off and others didn't?
Some were getting scratches on the Mighty+ ceramic bowl from capsules, I stopped watching the Cano hybrid elsewhere, just too many problems chasing a bit of conduction...the OG or digit seem better value (nearly half the price) as the Hybrid is nearly AU$1000 (It is on sale here now at Australian Vaporizers for AU$900). :razz2:

Some were getting scratches on the Mighty+ ceramic bowl from capsules, I stopped watching the Cano hybrid elsewhere, just too many problems chasing a bit of conduction...the OG or digit seem better value (nearly half the price) as the Hybrid is nearly AU$1000 (It is on sale here now at Australian Vaporizers for AU$900)
yes ,that's on the point ,why I mean.
they released the mighty + , just like the Hybrid(with is a massive step up to the digit or original imho),without testing....if it would hold up!:mad::BangHead::BangHead:.
unacceptable, and I am still angry.....(although I hurried the ANGER.....),but at the end of the day: when I am hitting the hybrid :I am fantasising, of that sexy lady on our vaporasylum sticker............:biggrin::whipit::love::razz:.
And she is right: very efficient,way of getting high without any rough edges., imho......
but the product right now is 100 % perfect!. Fact!

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Futo