Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

We went from monsoons and flooding to tornado warnings last night.... And more rain is coming.

206779936_10227406391971951_5822564650175874145_n.jpg

It’s 103 degrees and its 4:30. I would think it will get higher by a couple degrees yet. Checking in from South of Seattle. Tomorrow hotter, what a start for summer. Just went outside last night to water flowers. It only cooled down to 70 degrees last night.

• A man races away as a jet begins to spray toward him at the International Fountain at the Seattle Center during a heat wave Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2017, in Seattle.
112 degrees in Portland OR!

Last edited:
It's cold here. We went from high temps a few weeks ago to copious amounts of rain and sauna like humidity to decidedly chilly temps. Its been a strange summer so far, but at least we've avoided a drought, touch wood.

Not weather..... but weather related....

The initial drought and then all the rain we've had has created a massive surge in insects here in Michigan. First it was gypsy moths.... now it's just about everything else. And the mosquitos!!!!!! They're the worst I can remember. They'll even swarm and attack in the sun....

202507611_4500258543338365_2795363522040100136_n.jpg

Not weather..... but weather related....

The initial drought and then all the rain we've had has created a massive surge in insects here in Michigan. First it was gypsy moths.... now it's just about everything else. And the mosquitos!!!!!! They're the worst I can remember. They'll even swarm and attack in the sun....

View attachment 28714

Just do what my friend did during the evenIng camping once
A can of degreaser I believe and a propane torch
You can set everyone/everything at the campsite on fire, including the insects, in one or two passes

So much hot so much smoke........... FUCK!

No connection to the fireworks at all this smoke.............lolz.
Every year I tell myself its just burning up all the fuel from the zero logging and management happening here but then next year rolls around and smokola.
Fires normal,fires good but that smoke is bullshit.

We have had the craziest weather. It felt like fall two days ago... nights in the 50's. Daytime highs no higher than 70℉. Perfect weather.

Today? It's in the 90's again... and we are currently having a big thunder storm. They are predicting we are going to get 1 - 2 inches of rain in the next 1/2 hour... :yikes:

May begin fall clean up
After taking down the diseased trees on the property all I have is some mowing, trimming and maybe one sweep of the driveway with a leaf vacuum after Halloween
The temps are dropping too low at night for any decent swimming and you have to jump in between lightning strikes
Think summer was the first week in June where we had several 90 degree days
Been spring since then
Still have exterior painting to do.......uuugghh!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back