Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

Although this year we have been blessed with a rainy monsoon season :clap:
phoenix-isnt-bad-its-a-dry-heat.jpg

N.W Washington state checking in. We are baking cookies on the sidewalk again. Mid 90s and cooling to 65 overnight.
We are getting the hazy skies from the forest fires now. I felt so lucky with 80s and clear skies.

1628899756038.jpeg

Even though I don’t have balls, breasts do a lot of sweating as well. I can only imagine.:dog:

Last edited:
It has been one of the better monsoon seasons here in Arizona. Last night was a gully washer as my grandma use to say. All sorts of cacti and trees uprooted.
One of the better aspects of the storms is the temperature has been below 100 degrees for 4 days in a row :lmao: 98 degrees and 68% humidity :yikes:
IMG_7566.JPG
IMG_7568.JPG
IMG_7565 (1).JPG

Worst summer for a while here in miserable uk... we got like a week of sun early on in the year.. but its just been rain since..
Getting colder and darker now, no hope of a late heatwave...
Cant even go abroad to get some sun due to unfair discrimation with my vaccine status..

Hopefully next year be better...

Cant even go abroad to get some sun due to unfair discrimation with my vaccine status..
feel ya brother, fuck the Airlines today. weather has been mixed here in the North East stateside with heaps of rain in July, with some truly stunning days followed by oppressive humid heat, finally starting to cool off at night but the rain is back.

• Published Aug. 27, 2021Updated Aug. 28, 2021, 9:52 p.m. ET

Hurricane Ida, the rapidly intensifying storm barreling toward Louisiana, could be one of the most powerful to hit the state in more than a century, meteorologists and state officials warned on Saturday.

“We can sum it up by saying this will be one of the strongest hurricanes to hit anywhere in Louisiana since at least the 1850s,” said Gov. John Bel Edwards at a news conference, warning residents that their window to evacuate the area was closing.
Ida, which passed through the Cayman Islands as a tropical storm and made landfall in Cuba on Friday as a Category 1 hurricane, is causing mass evacuations in Louisiana as meteorologists expect the Category 2 hurricane to strengthen into a Category 4 storm when it makes landfall on Sunday afternoon or evening.

The hurricane could batter Louisiana with maximum sustained winds of 130 miles per hour on Sunday, the 16th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.

Worried about our friends on the Gulf Coast. I hope most evacuated.

It was 112 for last week, and after Monday the storms are due back :thumbsup: . This has been a very good monsoon season here. Imo most people take for granted where their water comes from. It's almost a expected that water will always be there. Sad to say the southwest is drying out. The Colorado river is slowly drying up, and reservoir Lakes Powell, and Mead are dangerously below acceptable levels. You can draw your own conclusions, but in my lifetime I can't remember it being this bad of a drought. When does a drought become the norm ? Don't get me started on golf courses :rofl:or California carpetbaggers :lmao:!

The hurricane could batter Louisiana with maximum sustained winds of 130 miles per hour on Sunday, the 16th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina.

Worried about our friends on the Gulf Coast. I hope most evacuated.
dont understand why anyone would 'choose' to still live in an area that's below sea level, prone to severe adverse weather every year, particularly after katrina.
yes people are poor etc. figure that shit out its lives were talking about here. now due to IDA gas prices here skyrocketed! thanks weather engineers..

It's down right chilly here only 101 today :lmao:. Fall is in the air, shorter daylight and almost the return of the rare Canadian snowbirds :aaaaa:. These birds are rare , migratory by nature, and will only migrate with temperatures below 90 degrees. They can be observed with a perpetual left turn signal blinking while attempting a right. They also have a unique diet that includes Maple syrup, and Molson's and are known by their unique call " you wanna beer, eh ? ":rofl:

We are having another flooding event. It's been raining non stop since yesterday afternoon... and is not supposed to stop until Friday. They're predicting 1" per hour several times today. Folks in the Detroit area still haven't recovered from the first major flooding... and this is the 3rd. Raining like it's a monsoon outside....

242599841_10221769437969907_399045315173815513_n.jpg

Final tally of rain (as of last night) is 5 1/2" in my location. The sump pump has been going non stop. Fortunately, our pumping stations have worked through this storm and none of the freeways got flooded this time around.

And it's still raining......

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back