Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

I dunno but I think I would not mind swapping with youse folk dealing with winter. Afternoon sun was killer today.

20190131_172716.jpg

I really don't mind the cold as a rule and love the changes of seasons that we have here in Michigan. The thing that drives me nuts is the crazy swings in temperature we have. Currently it's a lovely -11°F actual temp out. And by Sunday, they are calling for 47°F. I mean.... wtf? :idon'tknow:

Our poor roads are already starting the pot hole syndrome. I can't imagine what they'll look like by April.

funny_picdump_1713_640_25.jpg

funny_picdump_1723_640_31.jpg

I'm a per diem employee without a car. If I can do the work at home I will, but I coach people at work, so I need to travel for that. Luckily today it's just an all employee meeting and a department meeting at the office which is a short bus ride away. I'm warmer months I would walk it in about a half hour. My partner can Skype meetings at her college job, but I work for a local non profit that is run by a balloon head in a tie. So we can't do that. I was also told I couldn't take notes in a training with my computer. Forced to look down at my paper the whole time and writing at half the speed I type at. I expect that kind of crap when I have a stupid professor at my community college, but for an agency that specializes in helping people overcome barriers, it's kind of stupid to not let an individual take notes in the way that works for them. Don't fucking give me barriers lol
So, no. If I want the information and pay from the meetings I have to attend. They pay me well so there's that lol

It's definitely freeze the nose hairs weather out there!

kiefday if is..............I predict a two couchnap day today.
Doesn't that sound heavenly......

I just got back from an appointment and it is still freezing out. But it's sunny and beautiful so... there's that. :biggrin: Funny how much easier it is to take cold when it's pretty outside.

But that couchnap... I'm thinking I may see one of those in my future today as well; curled up with my iPad and the dog... yup....:nod: Oh... I forgot about the kief! Will dabs suffice? :torching:

I really don't mind the cold as a rule and love the changes of seasons that we have here in Michigan. The thing that drives me nuts is the crazy swings in temperature we have. Currently it's a lovely -11°F actual temp out. And by Sunday, they are calling for 47°F. I mean.... wtf? :idon'tknow:

It has been crazy down here too. Yesterday was 100+ & today was 66. It felt almost cold. Hopefully the warmer weather stays for you folks but my guess it is going to be just long enough for some potholes to be born before it gets cold again. Then you will start with the memes like I already see.........

hells-starting-to-look-pretty-nice.jpg
car-in-hole.jpg

via-twitter-@michiganbests.jpg

Modnote: All memes complaining about potholes are to only be posted in this thread.

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (pretty much Canada/ North Pole). I have about 4 feet of snow in my backyard. All the side roads you can’t drive on without getting stuck. I hate this weather already but I think it’s helping my indoor grow conditions. So I really can’t complain until harvest time... My back is starting to hurt from shoveling all the snow everyday though..

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (pretty much Canada/ North Pole). I have about 4 feet of snow in my backyard. All the side roads you can’t drive on without getting stuck. I hate this weather already but I think it’s helping my indoor grow conditions. So I really can’t complain until harvest time... My back is starting to hurt from shoveling all the snow everyday though..

I feel your pain bro. I live in the tip of the mitt.

Not four feet here, not yet anyway, lol. But it's getting old, I moved a foot of fresh snow today. We have about 2 + ft on the ground.

We live on a paved road though so at least travel is easier.

How's the weather help your garden?

@Shredder Well this is my first grow happened to be during the start of winter. Up here by the lake it gets super humid in the summer. So I’d be at higher risk for mold. I don’t think I have the means to control that in the house yet. So I’ll stick to winter, spring and fall grows. We got 26inches just last night.

I can't imagine that much snow. Then again it doesn't snow where I live. Does it just build up in the backyard all winter? Sounds like living with snow is a royal pain in the butt more than anything.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back