Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

Okay, so lady friend and I over the past week have not been holding each other much at bedtime because IT'S BEEN TOO FUCKING HOT!.

I'm not talking about the sex I mean the fucking temperature.

So I woke up from one her of thrashing kicks a few hours ago and I was shivering and my three cats were buried into her body. I checked the outdoor temp and it was 48 goddamn degrees fahrenheit!

The indoor temp had dropped from 71 to 58 fahrenheit.

So I grabbed a couple of blankets from the closets and threw them over her and the cats.

"Michael, it's really cold. Do you like not have any blankets?"

"Dude, what the fuck do you think I'm doing right now?!!"

THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

I'm not a climatologist, but even I know you don't go from sweating your balls off one night and needing extra blankets the next.

This shit is fucked up.

GUH!!!

If you're living on the East Coast, particularly from the middle to northern end, it's FUCKING COLD.

In the past week, we've gone from suffering through 70-80 F nights to 40 F nights. And today it's so cold and windy that Sierra demanded I get a fire going outside. It took me like 20 minutes to get a match lit and get it to the woodpile LOL. Fire's going now though.

But yeah, it's so cold that this morning, all three of our cats were curled up against each other and in Sierra's arms. And Rocket The Racoon, well he got in somehow last night and was curled up against her ankles. Me? Well I guess I was just lucky to have staked my claim against her back early on.

She's like Snow White, this girl. Even when all we're doing is walking to the car, the rabbits come out, and the squirrels, and the crows, and the songbirds. When we do our walks on the riverwalk trail - where a shit ton of college girls take their dogs for walks becauce it's a nice walk and always herons in the river - the dogs nearly break their bodies in order to get Sierra's attention. It was cute ... now it's kind of weird. Like she has some kind of animal power I don't know about.

Anyway. East Coast folks ... keep those windows shut. It's cold, windy, rainy, and likely to get worse.

The fire sure feels nice though. Especially with Rocket sleeping between Sierra and me.

Ugh. THE FUCKING WEATHER HERE. I'm still getting used to it. Summer in the afternoon and winter in the early evening.

The bonfire I started is apparantly not good enough. So me and "The Boys" had to build a bigger one.

Oh, and this was a Girls Only Walking Dead Party. No boys allowed. They wanted to fight over Daryl. Why aren't they fighting over Negan? Except there are just as many boys here as girls.

My house is not meant for this shit.

Having a girlfriend is a shit ton of work.

Our weather has been all over the place. We had almost 80 degree weather about 2 weeks ago. Then some snow and hail. Now it's in the 60's again and the golfers are out. Next week we're supposed to be back to snow....

250784950_2352329681564059_4429518227004312131_n.jpg

And what is going on with this whole weather thing? I mean could somebody explain this to me because I'd like to KNOW!.

So it's crazy ass summer weather in the morning. Dark foul stormy rainy ass weather in the early evening. And then it's Canadien winter an night.

Sounds fun. Until you live with it.

Pick a temperature and go with it!

And the humidity went from 27% this morning to 68% tonight. Yeah, that sounds normal.

I'll tell you the worst thing about these nights getting colder ... down below freezing even though it's in the 60s during the day.

My special lady's nighttime apparel.

She went from "We're so getting it on" to ...

Regular socks, then thermal socks over those. Long underwear, bottoms and top. Pajama pants over the bottoms. Long sleeve T-shirt over it plus hoodie on top. With the hoodie ... uh ... hood? ... over a winter cap. Plus a scarf and mittens. Plus a robe over all of it!

"So, Sierra ... are we just ... uh ... not going to have sex for the next few months? You're kind of making it a challenge to do so."

"I don't know. Maybe you'll have to get creative."

Fuck this cold weather bullshit. I lived up North long enough and I've dealt with snow and wind chills and freezing and scraping off ice from my car at 5am in the dark and I've fucking had enough! She and I really need to move someplace tropical. But without like the hurricanes and shit. Or the giant bugs.

Oh my, the weather here today was quite lovely. We hit up into the lower 60s with about 40% humidity. It was perfect.

But I did get in trouble. The river trail my special lady and I walk is quite popular among college girls who want to jog or walk their dogs. And they were out in force today. I've never seen my lady glare at me to such an extent. Meanwhile she's having a near heart attack at every baby in a stroller.

Even worse, the girl walking in front of us was wearing jeans that were so tight it looked like it must have taken 20 minutes to get into them. Like they were cutting off the circulation to her lower half. And every time she stopped to let her dog sniff around she looked at me with that little amused smirk that says, "I know exactly what you're looking at."

I'm a weak, weak, weak man. But I did, kinda, try to keep my eyes on the river.

Believe it or not, we walked the route three times, which equals exactly 6 miles. Usually, we only do 4 miles, but I suggested we do another round today. Sierra gave me The Look. The one that says she is seeing right through my bullshit and knows exactly why I want to do another circuit.

I'm a weak, weak, weak man.

I'm walking to lose weight - the camera does indeed add pounds to your image. She's walking to build up muscle in her legs. If she got any thinner she'd have to go on Dr. Phil or something.

And another thing. The sun setting here at about 5:30, with it being dark at 5:45??!! Fuck that shit. Fuck Daylight Saving time. This is something that made sense in, what, the WWI era? Fucking hell. Get rid of it! Fucking piss me off.

The main reason is pisses me off is because I hate driving in the dark. My car is low to the ground, and most people around here drive trucks or cars well off the ground, and they use quadruple fucking halogen headlights or HIDs or LEDs - the kind so bright they can fucking see through time - and it's to the point now where I have to wear sunglasses when I drive after the sunsets at the end of my nose and I just have to tilt my neck to keep the lights from causing me to swerve off the road.

I've been driving for 25 years now, and I've gotten by just fine with standard lowball headlights. Here's an idea that may shock you - if your lights aren't bright enough, turn on your brights! Then switch them off when another car is coming at you from the opposite direction.

I get it, guys. You have no social life and your truck is your girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you need lights meant for the Arctic Circle's months of darkness with no streetlights around.

God I fucking hate other drivers.

Last edited:
Oh my, the weather here today was quite lovely. We hit up into the lower 60s with about 40% humidity. It was perfect.

But I did get in trouble. The river trail my special lady and I walk is quite popular among college girls who want to jog or walk their dogs. And they were out in force today. I've never seen my lady glare at me to such an extent. Meanwhile she's having a near heart attack at every baby in a stroller.

Even worse, the girl walking in front of us was wearing jeans that were so tight it looked like it must have taken 20 minutes to get into them. Like they were cutting off the circulation to her lower half. And every time she stopped to let her dog sniff around she looked at me with that little amused smirk that says, "I know exactly what you're looking at."

I'm a weak, weak, weak man. But I did, kinda, try to keep my eyes on the river.

Believe it or not, we walked the route three times, which equals exactly 6 miles. Usually, we only do 4 miles, but I suggested we do another round today. Sierra gave me The Look. The one that says she is seeing right through my bullshit and knows exactly why I want to do another circuit.

I'm a weak, weak, weak man.

I'm walking to lose weight - the camera does indeed add pounds to your image. She's walking to build up muscle in her legs. If she got any thinner she'd have to go on Dr. Phil or something.

And another thing. The sun setting here at about 5:30, with it being dark at 5:45??!! Fuck that shit. Fuck Daylight Saving time. This is something that made sense in, what, the WWI era? Fucking hell. Get rid of it! Fucking piss me off.

The main reason is pisses me off is because I hate driving in the dark. My car is low to the ground, and most people around here drive trucks or cars well off the ground, and they use quadruple fucking halogen headlights or HIDs or LEDs - the kind so bright they can fucking see through time - and it's to the point now where I have to wear sunglasses when I drive after the sunsets at the end of my nose and I just have to tilt my neck to keep the lights from causing me to swerve off the road.

I've been driving for 25 years now, and I've gotten by just fine with standard lowball headlights. Here's an idea that may shock you - if your lights aren't bright enough, turn on your brights! Then switch them off when another car is coming at you from the opposite direction.

I get it, guys. You have no social life and your truck is your girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you need lights meant for the Arctic Circle's months of darkness with no streetlights around.

God I fucking hate other drivers.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back