Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

Yup.... from 30℉ a couple days ago to 80℉ today....

278218202_7266483126727323_4032355062367576299_n.jpg

Folks go crazy trying to guess the first day it hits 100 degrees, That was yesterday, today mid 80's and wind. This is probably one of the last days it actually cool. This weekend it's going to be 102 - 105 . Even the rattlesnakes go back to hiding :biggrin: .

Folks go crazy trying to guess the first day it hits 100 degrees, That was yesterday, today mid 80's and wind. This is probably one of the last days it actually cool. This weekend it's going to be 102 - 105 . Even the rattlesnakes go back to hiding :biggrin: .
We're not far behind you. Two weeks ago there was ice on the lake. This Friday, it's going to be low 90's. Wtf? It's not summer for another month and a half! Crazy weather.

Another thing I noticed on my drive north and home again were the amount of downed trees. There have been some severe wind storms this year, but some areas looked like tornados had touched down. That used to be a rarity in Michigan but that has changed.

Same here. Unseasonable high temps are on the way here. Spring cleanup was a major chore this year with so many fallen limbs and a couple of trees down. The weather is definately becoming more unpredictable and violent.

On the way to work my wife's car registered 117, no caca. Some pockets around town vary in temps by 3 to 4 degrees . The real hot spots are along the Colorado river . Bullhead city and Lake Havasu hit 115 + . They finally closed the hiking trails in the Mountain preserves, they had to close between 11 am and 5 pm, crazy people going out in the sun to run up a mountain trail :doh:, never understood them . Now we wait for rain. However it's a " La Nina" year so rain in the forecast is Slim Pickens :biggrin: . i won't say you get use to it, but you learn to tolerate it :wink: .

This has been on news in uk.. loads of people suffering really bad with hay fever.. lots who have never had it before.. iv had the worst symptoms since i was a kid...
I refuse to take pharma meds for it though..
So what could of happened in the last few years to cause this ???
Maybe the lockdown lack of exposure ?? But i was out all the time and carrying on as normal..
Jus seems strange...

I'm more inclined to believe it's climate driven. Like when the pine trees produce more cones because of a drought.
Yeah thats sounds more plausable...
The uk weather so far has been crap...
Its been really dry so all gardens are suffering..
But its also not been sunny.. its just a bit warm and cloudy all the time.. no wall to wall blue skies.. or 25 to 30 degree heat..
I should have a tan by now..

Im hoping for a late summer maybe..
We are due our first hot day on friday.. gonna be 32 degrees.. but get this.. the next day is 19 degrees and raining.. then just back to that..

I fear that friday is the uk summer this year... so ill be taking the day off to sit on a hill with some vapes, and get my tan...

That move to the land of aus is getting more and more tempting..
Hot weather..
Beaches everwhere..
Subarus...
And bbq grilled meat...
And almost legal weed...
Pretty much ticking all them boxes...

I'm more inclined to believe it's climate driven. Like when the pine trees produce more cones because of a drought.
Exactly, some years are worse than others around here. The hay fever gets really bad right after heavy rains, never fails.

This has been on news in uk.. loads of people suffering really bad with hay fever.. lots who have never had it before.. iv had the worst symptoms since i was a kid...
I refuse to take pharma meds for it though..
So what could of happened in the last few years to cause this ???
Maybe the lockdown lack of exposure ?? But i was out all the time and carrying on as normal..
Jus seems strange...
I refuse any pharma for allergies, I think people lost their tolerance to certain pollens during the lockdown. Combine that with crazy weather and we get record pollen counts . Today is hot 113 maybe more. June is the hottest month here, then seasonal rains are "suppose " to arrive in July :wink: . I try and get all my stuff done early before sunrise. Any time after 10 am and it's too hot.

We are due our first hot day on friday.. gonna be 32 degrees.. but get this.. the next day is 19 degrees and raining.. then just back to that..
Lol... it sounds like you are getting a dose of 'Michigan weather.' :lol: We had frost warnings in the northern part of the lower peninsula this last weekend. And on Wednesday it's going to be close to 100℉. There's a saying here that if you don't like the weather; wait a minute.

That move to the land of aus is getting more and more tempting..
Hot weather..
Well there's this from Tasmania. This close to you @LesPlenty ? :yikes: And they do have winter in Australia.

'Lucky to be alive': Hikers rescued in Tasmania blizzard

08d141c25d9b010a0d25c05f6a9f7f5c.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, Tassie weather. I am blocked from your link @momofthegoons. The people were rescued from Mt Wellington which overlooks the Tassie capital of Hobart...about 300 miles south of me. I have had trouble transplanting my last lot of clones due to the cold...down to 10.5C (50f) during the night a few times for the poor little babies!

Is it normal for you to have these kinds of temps Les?
Usually in the high altitudes, only snowed on the beach here where I live once or twice in living memory, I never saw snow in Tassie as a kid even though it is under a half-hour drive gets you to snow heights from where I am at sea level.
Edit, we get these guys on the beach less than 200 yards from my house, they are good eating...just kidding. :rofl:
1655198579667.png

Known here as a Fairy Penguin

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back