Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

1588953429461386122637.jpg
SERIOUSLY???

For the past 10 days it's been over 100. Wednesday and yesterday 106. It's early this year but certainly not unheard of. I dig the hell outta the heat, it's very liberating and healing. After 106 it starts to get hot and after 110 anyone surviving is considered a native :rofl:. After a couple years 60 to 70 degrees becomes downright chilly. We go on walks early 3-4 am cause it's too hot on my girls paws, anything past 90 is too hot for them, they make booties for them but with temps so high it's best to become a vampire for half the year otherwise no walks :mental:I can't imagine being in snow.

IMG_3145 Libby on Grovers.JPG

Why couldn't it be perfect weather evertywhere, all the time? I think that that would be a wonderful comprimise.

The hail turned to snow and the flakes got bigger and fell more heavily until now we are basically experiencing a whiteout. This isn't even funny anymore. What happened to spring, is what I want to know??? Where is lovely spring???

Why couldn't it be perfect weather evertywhere, all the time? I think that that would be a wonderful comprimise.

The hail turned to snow and the flakes got bigger and fell more heavily until now we are basically experiencing a whiteout. This isn't even funny anymore. What happened to spring, is what I want to know??? Where is lovely spring???
What's spring ?

Raining here. But, we were in need of a thorough wash. We haven't opened to the rest of the state, yet. Miami-Dade is sitting on top of us waiting to flood the islands. They copied re-entry stickers ( hurricane re-entry ) and were selling them so they could come down here. Luckily someone noticed they were fakes. Our waters have cleared, and the lack of trash from inconsiderate people, so nice. Summer is always the worse for us. Our local Floridians that don't give a damn about our fragile environment. Oh well, as they say... money, money, money.

Same up here in Canada. It was not too very long ago that we had a few days where snowy hail fell. Yesterday was a scorcher and today almost matched it. It's suddenly hot and dry and watering is now a daily chore.

I love this time of year when the new season brings everything to life.

110 for the next four days, kinda hot. 115 is really hot ( but it is a dry heat) :lmao::uhoh: Besides it's very good for pain control, imo
We are just getting ready for our walk. Best to get it done early because the heat does a number on my dogs paws. Just think if it's 110 in the shade what the temp of asphalt and cement is.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back