Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

Terrible storm. I woke from the rain, and told my son it would be a terrible day for weather. He said something about it just being rain, and then BOOM! thunder shook the house. He ran outside to try and catch the feral cat that lives in our yard, so he could bring her in. The cat was well hid, so he brought in my plants, and rounded up a few house cats that forgot how to use the cat door. We rarely get rain in May. Maybe showers. It feels off somehow. People around here are very aware that heavy rains leads to huge amounts of quick growing undergrowth, which is a bad in the Fall with the terrible fires we've been getting. It dries out in the Summer and acts as kindling. Still, all you can do is be glad if you are warm and dry. Rain's going to rain. No stopping it.

15585194559577524213113889343502.jpg

Riviera del Sol and its hellish:rofl:

Finally got a break in the rain, so cherries!!!
20190523_114837.jpg

Not all ripe yet, but M-G and I got a ripe one each. With all of the skirls and birds, that might be all we get for ourselves. Beautiful, clear skies, 68*. Got some gardening done, then we decided it's too hot and came inside. It's brutal out there.

Real devastation for some states, I would not own and live in a manufactured home if I lived in hurricane alley. I understand they can cost less but they turn into a pile of metal and splinters when its hit by a hurricane or tornado. These Mobil home parks I’ve been seeing on the news there’s hardly anything left.

Warm and sunny here today in the Pacific NW. I will finish planting my flowers.

Real devastation for some states, I would not own and live in a manufactured home if I lived in hurricane alley. I understand they can cost less but they turn into a pile of metal and splinters when its hit by a hurricane or tornado. These Mobil home parks I’ve been seeing on the news there’s hardly anything left.

Warm and sunny here today in the Pacific NW. I will finish planting my flowers.

When I seen the destruction I thought the same thing. But I wonder if there is a safe house in a tornado. Maybe underground?

What does country music and a tornado have in common?

They both end up in a trailer park....

I wonder when folks will start to believe that the climate changing is causing a lot of this. Nothing like losing your home to educate yourself.

Where I live we're having hotter summers and colder winter. Everything seems extreme.
It does indeed. We got solar panels a few years ago, and after my Other Son destroyed both my cars and was gone last year, I said "F*ck it", and bought an electric car. I swear more than that at the payments, but I have no regrets, other than it cut into my vape budget. Even with the car, the panels generate more electricity than we use each month. We heat with gas, but Other Son broke the heater, so we didn't use much gas this year. Almost as bad as being beat, was having to throw out so. much. stuff. The waste was sad and pointless. It can't even be donated or composted, because poison.
We did set up a laundry to landscape grey water system, but it desperately feels like we need to do so much more.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back