Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Safety Welcome to Vaporizer Safety in the Research Labs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbivore21

Vaporizer Safety is a section for discussion of safety relating to various vaporizers. There are not limits to the kinds of vaporizers we can discuss here, only please be sure that they are used for cannabis or derivatives of cannabis only. If you have a vaporizer safety question, please create a thread here. Make sure that the thread title is the name of the vaporizer in question (for example: 'Da Vinci IQ'). If you come across different concerns for a vaporizer whose thread has already been created, don't create a duplicate thread for the same vape. Just post in the existing thread!

In the end, the intention is to have this section formatted like the main vaporizer sections, but purely dedicated to materials safety.

To keep the main vaporizer threads organized, keep materials safety discussions in this section. If there is a demonstrable materials safety concern with a vaporizer that has been featured in this section however, you may link the relevant post in the corresponding vape thread elsewhere on the forum where necessary. It is important to know about any safety concerns when you are purchasing a device to medicate with.

I am not the only one who will be assisting as we try to figure out what is safe and what is not, of course. Many of you have valuable information to contribute, and I encourage each of you to share and join the discussion!

Now that we've covered the important stuff.

This explainer post will be edited with some further information as this new community takes shape, so please check back. Feel free to start creating or contributing to threads on your current vaporizer safety concerns!

I look forward to shooting the shit with all of you about my favorite topics as this community gets started. Keep an eye out for me in my other haunts and also just floating around the forums.

Cheers,

Herbivore21

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr