Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy well that sucks

yea it was only a 6years old rig, what's the term?
planned obsolescence. May wait for a holiday sale to buy new one.
wife's is doable its just slow as molasses lol yea first world problems.
and on mobile text is so small. My eyes start crossing :nut:

yea it was only a 6years old rig, what's the term?
planned obsolescence. May wait for a holiday sale to buy new one.
wife's is doable its just slow as molasses lol yea first world problems.
and on mobile text is so small. My eyes start crossing :nut:
I when from a PC, LAPTOP to a TABLET!
Hate my IPHONE for writing?
CAD work on a PC and fun stuff TABLET.
LAPTOP’S are planned failure’s!

image (14).png

The city has now declared a water emergency. We are now fighting two fires ( Not the Kincade fire, these are bonus fires), and don't have the water to treat them because P.G. & E. ordered a preemptive power outage. The city can't pump water at water plant, or access water in wells because of power outage. So that didn't work. No power, no water. Plenty of fire and smoke.

The city has now declared a water emergency. We are now fighting two fires ( Not the Kincade fire, these are bonus fires), and don't have the water to treat them because P.G. & E. ordered a preemptive power outage. The city can't pump water at water plant, or access water in wells because of power outage. So that didn't work. No power, no water. Plenty of fire and smoke.
What do you do? Having rebuilt after Irma, this breaks my heart. Please be safe! When I look at the map and it shows California on fire, it just hits all those PTSD reactors. Please! be careful, we love you guys!

Be safe @Madri-Gal. Are you in the process of or planning to Evacuate? Do you have a clear escape route?
We aren't being given much information, and aren't sure where to go. Our people are in Sonoma County, which is being evacuated because of Kincade fire. Many areas are without power, parts of freeways are shut down. There are currently 200,000 evacuees, and between our town and the one next to us that's also hosting a fire, there are 250,000 people. We are trying to figure out where to go, and when. We won't stay longer than we need to, but more evacuees create more issues so we are preparing but cautiously waiting. We have the cats inside (so we know where they are), bags packed ( clothes, meds, VapCaps...), masks on. Yesterday parts of 101, I-80, I-5, the Carquinez bridge, and roads North were closed.
Update: A huge generator was brought in so water can be pumped to fight the fire. Fingers crossed. Good news is it's not raging red.
downloadfile-30.png

Last edited:
1000006074.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back