Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Are You Reading?

I'm a mystery buff. I've just started 'Turning Angel' by Greg Iles; an author a very good friend turned me onto.

@Helios I've read a lot of Dean Koontz's early stuff. Do you like Stephen King as well?

Another author I read, back in my Koontz days, was Clive Barker. 'Weaveworld' was my favorite of his books.

Do you like Stephen King as well?

yes, it's,hit or miss with SK, some books he loses me on, The Stand was Prbly one of my favorites. Gunslinger was good too. Mr.Mercedes he lost me on after his first of the series.
yes! Weaveworld was awesome! Love CB. Read 'Great and Secret Show' amazing story. Scary too. I got to meet him in the 90's, cool guy.

Last edited:
2020 goal is to read at least 2 books a month, just picked up Blake Crouch new mind bender, ' Recursion' about false memory syndrome, this author is truly out there. I would also include for those curious his other book 'dark matter'. Fast reads, 1-2 sittings.

Currently reading "Into that Darkness from mercy killing to mass murder" by Gitta Sereny.

An absolutely fascinating study on Operation Reinhard during the Holocaust. Based on perpetrators & survivors interviews with the author & historical records it is not an easy book to read but essential reading for anyone interested in the subject.

Currently reading "Into that Darkness from mercy killing to mass murder" by Gitta Sereny.

An absolutely fascinating study on Operation Reinhard during the Holocaust. Based on perpetrators & survivors interviews with the author & historical records it is not an easy book to read but essential reading for anyone interested in the subject.
I read more than most!
GEORGE ORWELL JAMES JOYCE, CARL SAGAN come to mind! (The list is long not to Bragg?)

80% non-fiction 20% fiction + CANNABIS 2-B reading fast however understanding the content!
Is Gitty Serenity a important read?
Bernard LEVY (geo-politics) grew up in NORTH Africa (I like his content) live’s in PARIS, FRANCE & MANHATTAN, NY - USA)

Last edited:
@Stevenski interesting.
Reading 'City of Thieves' by acclaimed GOT writer David Benioff, surprisingly funny, yet dark at grim realities during the siege of leningrad. Highly recommend for folks who like WW Historical fiction.

The siege of Leningrad was absolutely brutal. My book reading tends to heavily lean towards non fiction.

Next book up is called "A handful of hard men, the SAS & the battle for Rhodesia" but I love military history & biographies most of all.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back