Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What Are You Vaping

Sent the above picture to my dispensary and was given a 20% discount on my next order or about $100, they said I would have been able to get a full credit or replacement if I had not still consumed the rest of it. Pretty happy with the outcome as I did not really expect too much.
Some sun-grown hydro Incredible Bulk,
1690789670466.jpg

This morning's "repost" (apologies):

Because I recently acquired a new travel tumbler/bubbler, I figured I'd get a lil something "new"... for testing purposes only, of course. Here's the first of two, both a step (+$5) higher than previous batches, and as such has a new "Brand", tho they are still Sira Naturals/AYR Wellness MSO "mids".

The Brandz werdz:

"WAP #27​

As explicitly good as the undisputed hit Cardio B song, this strain is as hot and raunchy as it gets. Bred from its bold and balanced mother, Cheetah Piss, with the unique and funky 4516, this punchy strain delivers a super potent high and eye waveringly gassy flavor and aroma. The high comes on fast and hard with a sense of euphoria that launches you into a purely happy state. Its indica leaning traits will leave you relaxed and sedated once the initial buzz settles in."

It's pretty good, despite the crappy fluorescent light and rather old production dates.... def a weird complex flavor and smell that I wouldn't even want to bother describing here in text. Very euphoric, had me giggling like crazy with buddies playing rummy 500 last night... let's see what this morning brings:

More strain info:

✌️

And for dessert after some kicksss grilled swordfish steaks and thick potato slices w/steamed broccoli... what else, but some:

I was wrong, $22.50 + tax per 1/8th cuz I bought 2 of the same brand/price:

It's pretty good for relatively cheap "mids"... time for some ice cream...!:smug::peace:

Sativa crumbs, container brush out,
1694918889296.jpg

24%THC Indica Blue Lights (Medical Dispensary), I like it now I finished curing it,

1702384346436.jpg

Incredible Bulk, looking forward to the new Large OMD Aroma-3 being released,
1705375424704.jpg

Damn, or more specifically...Damnesia,

1712113319279.jpg

60% Sativa dominant with about 22% THC which is pretty high for a sativa-dominant hybrid. I found it to be very strong both eye bending and body wise, not couch locked but buzzy all over (sneaks up on ya:nod::shocked:) and quite tasty to boot...floral, woody, pepper and a bad case of cotton mouth!

Incredible Bulk...again, new strains before too long,
1712654062132.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back