Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What Are You Vaping

Last edited:
Using some Tropical Berry Distillate in a cartridge. I wish more of us were on.
IMG_0463.jpeg

Afternoon delight,
1682236757494.jpg

Correct :uhoh: , I mucked up and listed all the Girl Scout Cookies I could find by mistake!
Do you have a fav BlueDream variant I can look out for?

A nice vintage of Incredible Bulk, cure finished and vac sealed in Jan this year,
1685969229603.jpg

I finally have some Sativa to try, Sierra Blaze (Blue Dream). Tiny popcorn buds (these are the biggest) that are quite dry,
1686196116687.jpg

My new Cannabis Doctor seems great, 4 repeats of 40 grams so I am not paying for a consultation every month.

I needed a change of scenery, my dispensary didn't have any flower that appealed to me. I got online and checked out a couple places near me . Curaleaf was a few minutes away. I've used them before and gotten some good deals there. This strain I picked up is "Suga Magnolia " or " Deadhead OG ". Hybrid , Indica dominant . The lab says 33.64% :rofl: ! IDK about those numbers, It's strong, but as to 33% ? It's definitely stoney shit lol. Lot's of Pine, earthy funk, and mint dominate the taste buds . The companies name is @Findyourflower.com . I was very impressed with the buds , they're nice big, and firm ( the buds ) :biggrin: ! The best part was the pricing ! I was expecting to pay the advertised price of $90 an oz . Which is a great price as is. But when I went to pay, the lady told me it was $60 plus tax. It was discounted :clap: . This weed really reminds me of the Mexican weed we use to get back in the 70's. Lot's of great weed came out of there in the 70's Acapulco gold, Oaxacan spears, gallo rojo. The buds have great bag appeal, who doesn't like nice big buds ?
1688056982568.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back